This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Post Reply
User avatar
Ohiotractorboy
Posts: 2240
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:48 am
Location: Central Ohio

This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:29 pm


User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16848
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by marko69 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Superb, Ohio.

Scott Sterling! LEGEND!

User avatar
Ohiotractorboy
Posts: 2240
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:48 am
Location: Central Ohio

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:46 pm

The man. The myth. The legend!!

I believe I even saw a Scottish flag in there too, marko

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16848
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by marko69 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:47 pm

It all certainly has a Scottish feel to it. All ugly bastards too......., Must be a Scottish video!

User avatar
Ohiotractorboy
Posts: 2240
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:48 am
Location: Central Ohio

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:51 pm

:lol:

User avatar
saint jude
Posts: 8784
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by saint jude » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:23 pm

I viewed two minutes of it (which was enough) and didn't laugh once. Furthermore the irritating commentary prevented any further viewing. Maybe I'll provide it a second chance another time.

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16848
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by marko69 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:20 am

saint jude wrote:I viewed two minutes of it (which was enough) and didn't laugh once. Furthermore the irritating commentary prevented any further viewing. Maybe I'll provide it a second chance another time.
Apologies Saint......., but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That ^ was funnier than the video! You don't care much for Scott Sterling Super Legend then?

When it comes off the bar and smacks him for the 5th time! :lol:

User avatar
Ohiotractorboy
Posts: 2240
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:48 am
Location: Central Ohio

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:28 pm

marko69 wrote:
saint jude wrote:I viewed two minutes of it (which was enough) and didn't laugh once. Furthermore the irritating commentary prevented any further viewing. Maybe I'll provide it a second chance another time.
Apologies Saint......., but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That ^ was funnier than the video! You don't care much for Scott Sterling Super Legend then?

When it comes off the bar and smacks him for the 5th time! :lol:

:lol: As he is crawling to safety! bwahahahahaha

"We clocked that at 116 km/hr!"
"That's alot of......miles per hour!" :lol:

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16848
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by marko69 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Yes the commentary is superb!

:lol: Him getting dragged off by the physio after the 3rd hit! :lol:

User avatar
Ohiotractorboy
Posts: 2240
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:48 am
Location: Central Ohio

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:22 pm

marko69 wrote:Yes the commentary is superb!

:lol: Him getting dragged off by the physio after the 3rd hit! :lol:

"Like a moustached lion dragging a gazelle through the Sarengeti"

Classic!

User avatar
marko69
Global Moderator
Posts: 16848
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 am
Location: Somewhere between here and there.

Re: This is too funny, my stomach hurt from laughing at this

Post by marko69 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:06 pm

:lol:

Post Reply