About YOU!

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

taren

Post by taren » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:37 pm

Hi, my name is Sharon Marie and I come from Gislaved in Sweden. I now live in a small village near Ipswich and work as a nurse at Ipswich hospital. I have supported Ipswich since I came to England back in 1986 after my dear mum passed away. My father is English and my mother was Swedish. I love the Ipswich area and all the fans of ITFC, we are a great bunch.

I think this new website is great and I am very happy to see so many familiar names here. Let's all strive to make this new website a success! Take care all of you.

dukey33

Post by dukey33 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:02 pm

IM 33 YEARS YOUNG!!
BEEN A BLUES FOLLOWER SINCE I WAS ABOUT KNEE HIGH.
I LIVE NEAR SUNDERLAND.
JUST HAD 2 YEARS HOLIDAY ON ONE OF THE QUEENS HOLIDAYS,AFTER PUNCHING A COPPER THAT WAS IN MY BED WITH MY X WIFE!
THEY SAID THAT I WAS IN THE WRONG!
WHEN ON HOLIDAY I HAD THE P....SSS TAKEN OUT OF ME FOR BEING A BLUES FAN BUT HEY THEY ARE WORTH A SLAP ANY TIME!!
I WENT TO THE SUNDERLAND GAME AND GOT A SLAP FOR CHEERING JUST AT THE END OF THE GAME FOR THE BOYS AND THEN SUNDERLAND SCORED!
I JUST HOPE WE MAKE AT LEAST THE PLAY OFFS.
I ALSO HATE THE BIRDIES!!

thistle

Post by thistle » Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:59 pm

hi
im a 39 male from chirnside (just north of berwick upon tweed) have followed town since the late 70's.ive got 3 boys (20,16 & 11).because of the distance i only get to 2 or 3 games a year :( . was down pre season and saw the reserves at sudbury and was also down for the wimbledon match. next time will be sunderland but will try to get down before that.

great forum :P

minibass

Post by minibass » Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:23 pm

obviously my user name is minibass, real name is daniel (or dan) manning

15 1/2 yrs old, dob: 05/06/1989 is in june (you poor people having to put up with a gemini)

live just across the roundabout from heath rd hospital in ipswich, have been town fan all my life and once told a man u fan (after 98/99 season to go shag that prat alex f*ckuson (i am not the greatest man u fan)

by the time i was 2 i was chanting chants (swear words and all :twisted: )

the best moment while i have been alive was the 5-0 thrashing of norwich and seeing marshal's rediculus hair style.

i have alot of pets (understatement of the century) cos my mum used to do animal rescue)

and i am a huge fan of (well town obviously) the levellers (a band who play real music with real instruments....and NO digital synthesysers do not count as real instruments!)

thats about it
Last edited by minibass on Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tractor Girl 1980
Location: Essex - No it's not true what they say, I don't own a white pair of Stilettos lol xx

Tractor Girly

Post by Tractor Girl 1980 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:00 pm

Hi All!!

I am 23 years old, really bored at work at the moment. Been a Ipswich Support for about 2 years now. Went with my ex boyfrind now can't get enough of them. :)

I work in a computer company as the receptionist, had fun last night getting more signiture from the boys for my collection.

Anyway best be off before the boss has a moan. . . .

Take care All

Missblue

Post by Missblue » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:49 pm

Hello evry1! my names kim and im female, and im 15 and im from ipswich.
Bin a town supporter for about 5 or 6 years now. Started off as a man utd supporter (im very ashamed to say may i add) i now hate the fekkers! Last season i went to most games so i decided to join me mum n brother and get a season ticket with them this year. I sit at the front of the cobbold upper! Love the whole team although i do have a little something against mr jim magilton, i just think hes getting a bit too old for the game. But i realise i have alot of fans against me for saying that! I think shefki kuqi was a great signing for us. He does alot for our team. I also hope we sign Alan Mahon, hes ace! And i like all the rest of the team n all i just aint gonna go through them all.
Anyway! best be off! Just gotta say hope we do well this season, I think the premiership is in our sights!
kim x :D

ipswichtown

played lads

Post by ipswichtown » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:22 pm

hi chaps/chappettes, names ben, 83 years of age (beat that u ......) and im from eastern africa. caught many a disease in my time but now im better :D :) im 9 foot 15 inches and weigh approx. 26 tonnes. thats mainly from when i was chilling with the elephants.

in case u were wondering, that was all wrong exept the name...im actually 14. season ticket in the upper north, center, two rows in from the front.

FCUK_NFFC

Post by FCUK_NFFC » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:55 pm

Well whilst i'm browsing your forum might aswell introduce myself.
Popped over from The Rams forum, which is www.popside.com and has a similar layout to this, feel free to pop over.
Hopefully will be third time lucky against yous lot this season, the scripts written for Burley to lead us to the FA CUP :roll: .
18 years of age, had season ticket 7 years and been to 80% of away games over the last 3 seasons, depressing.
Thats all for now.

See you in Janruary... again!

:lol: Burleys Barmy Army :lol:

Qbert72

Post by Qbert72 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:54 pm

Here we go, another oldie to join the ever increasing circle.
Well I am 31 going on 20, married to my lovely wife Lindsay (she is watching so I have to be nice) who has agreed to come to her first town game on the 21st Dec. As I told her it should be a nice little game to break her in gently. HeHe :lol: Top tier, Cobbald stand near the shop.

I have been a lifelong blues fan, and was brought into it at a very early age by my grandfather who was part of the ground staff back then. I have been proud to follow them on there rollercoaster journey which is certainly heading up at the moment.

Away from the football, I run a growing company near Diss. Now don't laugh but we make stainless steel roofracks, ladders, sidebars etc. and supply in-vehicle racking as well, (any advertising is good when your small) If anybody needs a decent rack for a van etc. drop me a line mentioning the Tractor Boys and a good deal will be done. www.ssraccessories.co.uk
Oh I enjoy a game of Golf as well, although my game has improved a lot since I started playing with yellow balls (amazing how far a budgie will go).
Been going on far to long so until tomorrow just keep moving on !!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Qbert72 on Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Gaffer

Post by The Gaffer » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:13 pm

im 16, maddddddd town fan. season ticket holder in cobbold upper, soon to be in the north lower i hope nxt season.
at last yr in skool thank goodness, doing my mocks at the mo, so revising hard! sort off!
town fan all my life, i can remeber my first match, it was agianst chelsea at PR when chelsea had that strange orange and grey kit! absolutly chucked it down, hail and all, drew 2-2 got me hooked on ipswich for ever.

best moment as a town fan seeing matt holland lifting the playoff final trophy, fantasic day that was!
jus started to go to away matches, as i perviously wernt allowed, but i have now been let loose!!

BLUE ARMY!!!!!

Jess_Counago

Post by Jess_Counago » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:31 pm

Heyllo,

I guess I better introduce myself, I'm Jessica, 18 (You can call me Jess), and I am currentley exiled in Spain as my family have Spanish connections, but for 90% of the time I reside in Suffolk.

Fav Player is Pablo without a doubt, he's a class act and a very nice bloke to go with it, his girlfriend is a very lucky girl and she's not bad either, neither are his mates.

Sit in Brittania Block L normally, though although I have got a season ticket, I share it with my sister and sometimes get a seat elsewhere but I hardly ever miss a home game, missed yesterdays though.

Been a fan all my life, Pablo is all time fav player.

royleoasis

Post by royleoasis » Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:28 pm

Hi,
I'm Dan, brother of 'penlost'. I've been a town fan for all my football loving life. The first match I went to was when I was about nine, it was against Bristol Rovers and we drew 1-1. I'm 22 now and live in Sudbury.
Favourite music; The Beatles, Oasis, Ocean Colour Scene and Paul Weller
Favourite ladies; Courteney Cox, Louise Redknapp, and Rachel Stevens
Favourite Footballers; Alan Shearer, Marcus Stewart and Jim Magilton
God save Bobby Robson.

ipswichtown

holy p*ss

Post by ipswichtown » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:06 am

JIM FU*KING MAGILTON?!?!?!?! maybe 20 years ago....not now sunshine...

royleoasis

Re: holy p*ss

Post by royleoasis » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:10 am

ipswichtown wrote:JIM FU*KING MAGILTON?!?!?!?! maybe 20 years ago....not now sunshine...
Now Now... Jim's still running the show as far as I can see.

ipswichtown

Post by ipswichtown » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:12 am

i take it you mean the show of old men who can hardly walk, let alone RUN!!!?? max speed for jim = 2mph :lol: :lol: :roll:

royleoasis

Post by royleoasis » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:17 am

ipswichtown wrote:i take it you mean the show of old men who can hardly walk, let alone RUN!!!?? max speed for jim = 2mph :lol: :lol: :roll:
That's 1mph quicker than Johnny Wark was, and you can't go knocking John.

lisha_itfc

Post by lisha_itfc » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:32 pm

ok well im lisha well aliesha but hate the name so lisha plz!.....im 15........ i used to live in cumbria and therefore used to support carlise (wen cuzin played for them) then he left and went to be a newcastle supporter! thn i moved to ipswich moved around ipswich a bit was gunna move 2 woodbirge Abase but only moved up the road lucky otha wise i wldnt of meet kay! thn i neva used to support ne one and kay and lorraine changed it to me supporting ipswich so there u go thts bout it rli!thts me kinda lol im bit wild wen i wanna be!

Vaughan8

Post by Vaughan8 » Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:53 am

I'm Michael Vaughan. I'm 17 (nearly 18) and still get junior tickets for games (i know its cheating but its soooooo much cheaper!) I live in Letchworth (hertfordshire) and have to drag some arsenal fans to see a PROPER game of football, when i watch ipswich, or i go by myself :cry: so if any1 lives around this area or woteva just tell me!!!

I've supported ipswich since i was 3 first game was vs hull, they lost 1-0 to hull Bryan Gayle OG!!! didnt remember it but nothings changed much really!! lol

Been to 5 home games and 4 away games this season Seen them @ watford, Crystal Palace Derby and West Ham! I think all of them were good games, Probably cos we didnt lose but........

I've got some Famous Programmes thanks to Ebay, Fa cup final and both Uefa cup final programme, but i got the Play-off final programme myself. I sat in the Olympic Ring thing @ wembley, bloody hell it was high. I didnt choose it, my dad got the tickets What a great day that was. Hope i get other day like that soon!!!!

Thank u!

mini

Post by mini » Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:49 pm

Hi,
I'm 14, female and live in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex.

I went to my first Ipswich game in January 2000 against Bolton (away) and have supported them ever since. I am a season ticket holder in South Stand Upper Disabled Section.

I'm in Year 9 at Colne Community School in Brightlingsea best school ever :!: :D and am a member of the T.I.T.S. and have been since 2002/2003 season.

You can leave a message for me on General Chit Chat or T.I.T.S. anytime and I will reply asap.
Last edited by mini on Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bluemiaow

Bluemiaow

Post by Bluemiaow » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:04 pm

Suffolk born & bred, blue thru & thru :lol:
but now living in Warwick with my fiance & our 3 cats!

However, still a season ticket holder in the Britannia Stand and catch most home matches, along with the away ones in the Midlands.

A staggering 37 years of age, but thankfully look & act much younger!

Travelled with the T.I.T.S. to see us beat Naaaarwich last year at Carrot Road, a most memorable occasion...

:P

jollystef

Post by jollystef » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:49 pm

Sharon Marie .. Hvordan har du det ??? :lol:

Hello peeps,
Name is Stefan but everyone calls me Stef .. 36 (for another month) and born in Antwerp Belgium. Been following Palace since 1989 (so 15 year anniversary this year) .. just fell in love with them as a team during the times of Nigel martyn, Geoff Thomas, Ian Wright, Mark Bright etc...
Palace is definately the football love of my life !

Spent a lot of time in my youth in Ireland (Limerick) and felt at ease with the whole anglo-saxon culture. Later on moved to England for work and worked for a Danish shipping company (hence the Danish first sentence .. Sharon will understand), first at Canary Wharf and the last year in Felixstowe, hence the reason why I know your area well.

Even made a tractor girl fall in love with me and she moved over to Antwerp year and a half ago (and thoroughly enjoying it as quality of life is so much higher here, although she misses family and friends which is normal). Work in the Port of Antwerp as a Supply chain manager for the biggest stevedoring company so mustn't grumble really (got about 200 people under me so guess you can call me "boss") but my future isn't here. Also have a son from my first marriage and am back in Antwerp for him .. once he's old enough i'm out of here and you will be able to find me somewhere in England/Scotland.

life is too short so enjoy it !
Last edited by jollystef on Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saxoneagle

Post by saxoneagle » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:03 pm

Me....

male
live in thamesmead (SE London)
qualified accountant looking for new job if anyone has anything going for large sums of cash :D

Spent most of oct/nov in Australia watching the rugby and hoping to go back there next winter too :D Wanna get some more travelling done before i get too old and settle down.

My bro is also on here (Thamesmead Eagle) and i'm an acquaintence of Jollystef :D

Mark87

Post by Mark87 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:05 pm

I'm 16, live in Norwood, in south london. I'm a very hard working "student" at college. And I play (well warm the bench) for RednBlueArmy.com FC!

Diddy Dubz

Post by Diddy Dubz » Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:27 am

Right, Hi everyone - I'm Adam and I live in Stowmarket.

I'm 19 and have been a Town fan for nearly 12 years now.

In my 12 years of supporting Town I've missed only 10 games (As far as I can remember) and I go to as many away games as I can.

I have a season ticket in the South Stand Lower and I'm the only bugger that sings :wink:

If you wanna know anything else, message me!

eagle chick

Post by eagle chick » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:32 am

Hi I live in London and am independently wealthy.

I once saw Ipswich play at White Hart Lane and they drew 2-2. I think is was the 92-93 season (Buencho Guentchev was playing).

Following my introduction to ITFC I took no further notice of them until they were playing in Europe about 3 seasons ago. Even then they were extremely dull, but they helped to start an affair - we were so bored that we got our kit off at half-time and made up our own games.

I support Man U and have a long-term Crystal Palace season ticket.

I joined this site because so many of you are defecting to RnBA.

Jordy

Post by Jordy » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:06 am

Well I'm Jordan (a he, not the one with the breasts - although they would be fun to play with - BEHAVE), I am 20 years old, lived in Stowmarket for 13 - 14 years having moved up here from Bexhill - on - sea in East Sussex (near Hastings in other words).

My first game was a town game in season 1990/91 against Blackburn which we won 2 - 0 or 2 - 1. Over the years have seen many games from all ends (usually North Stand) including the away end (as whenever Brighton come up I usually meet up with mates or family from Sussex, and have to sit with them there), and have been to several away games over the years too.

While at school there was a time when over 2 - 3 seasons only missed a handful of home games, and went to several away, but since leaving school due to work commitments etc, haven't been able to go as much as I would like, but hoping to get a season ticket next season.

Anything else you'd like to know, or any offers of unbridled passion (offer open to ladies only) to be sent by private message - only joking I'm taken!!!

Sarah18

Post by Sarah18 » Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:41 pm

just realised i haven't done this yet!!!

I'm sarah, hav a season ticket in lower greene king, near dubz and he is 1 of the only ones 2 sing!!!

I've supported town since 2 seasons b4 wembley, don't know wot year that is :roll:

Fav players reuser, if u hadn't guesses but counago's pretty nice as well!!!

Can't think of a lot else to say...

Miller-8

Post by Miller-8 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:35 pm

Right, im Lucy, live in Northampton and have supported Town for about 5 years. Im 19 and by day im a student, and by night a barmaid!

Don't get to many games, coz of work, boo! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best ITFC moment was when my mum surprised me for my 18th birthday by taking me to the training ground. A day i will never forget!

Think thats everything 8)

AussieBlue

Post by AussieBlue » Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:52 am

I'm 18 and have lived in Australia all my life, where media ignorance means our football diet is a bland mix of Arsenal and Man U :( . My old man is a pomgolian, who toured England during that wonderful era in the early 80's. He took me aside as a young bloke and taugt me about these magical tractor boys in a far away land, and i've been supporting ever since.

One of these days i'll get my arse over to England, and you'll see me front row - centre at Portman Road. Until then, you'll find me studying to become a radio presenter, passed out at the local pub, or throwing rocks at passing volvos.

babyblue

Post by babyblue » Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:19 pm

well i'm 8 years old i love pablo i'v supported ipswich for nearly 3 years but i'v only just got my season ticket this year as my dad has finely just agreed and i'v been to nearly 100 maches and i love away maches ecspeshely on the T.I.T.S bus :D my bigest wish is to be mascot :P i'm also learning to play footie on a friday night and i'd love to be good enough to play ipswich ladys football when i'm older :!: