Important breaking news, MARKO

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

goldandblack

Important breaking news, MARKO

Post by goldandblack » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:07 am

Get the rake ready, those pesky leaf's are falling off the tree's again. :shock: :shock: :(.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Important breaking news, MARKO

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:36 am

Tell you what annoyed me, Wolfie. I asked the daughters boyfriend to put the throw away barbecue grills in the garden bin, but bury them a bit under the leaves...... Na , he puts them on top. My wife is the gardener of the house and puts the garden bin out. Bin men do not empty it because there is a fkn throw away BBQ in the thing. Unreal. Annoyed at both the boyfriend and the "jobs worth" bin men.

I've gave strict instructions to the wife......., no more gardening! :D She gave me strict instructions in return. I'll need to go find out where this place "f*ck" is.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:37 pm

I've just filled 6-trashbags with fkn leaves! Christ, that was a workout! I asked my friend if I could borrow his 'Blower', and he said his wife wasn't available! :lol:

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Is she a dirty hoe?

I'll get ma waterproof garden coat.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:25 pm

marko69 wrote:Tell you what annoyed me, Wolfie. I asked the daughters boyfriend to put the throw away barbecue grills in the garden bin, but bury them a bit under the leaves...... Na , he puts them on top. My wife is the gardener of the house and puts the garden bin out. Bin men do not empty it because there is a fkn throw away BBQ in the thing. Unreal. Annoyed at both the boyfriend and the "jobs worth" bin men.

I've gave strict instructions to the wife......., no more gardening! :D She gave me strict instructions in return. I'll need to go find out where this place "f*ck" is.
yea what a pathetic bunch these bin men are, I put a load of broken flower pots in mine and they left em,, well they were garden waste I thought

My cunning plan A, was to convince the grandson we were building a hedgehog house with the leaves but had to put them in bags to dry them out first. failed miserably when he looked up hedgehog house plans on the net, finished up building a hedgehog house from wood, leaves still exactly where they were.

My cunning plan B, convince the granddaughters we needed to collect all the leaves, put them in bags to dry, then put some of them on the hedgehog house.. 8) failed miserably when they demanded they each wanted a hedgehog house built :?

we now have 3 hedgehog house's. and a garden still full of leaves.
wonder if hedgehogs collect there own leaves :lol:
Last edited by goldandblack on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldandblack

Post by goldandblack » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:27 pm

number 9 wrote:I've just filled 6-trashbags with fkn leaves! Christ, that was a workout! I asked my friend if I could borrow his 'Blower', and he said his wife wasn't available! :lol:

I bet your leaves are bigger than ours Number 9. :

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:59 pm

do what I do - dump crap and stuff in garden bin then chuck leaves on top.

one day I chucked in half a bin of horse sh*te and dog poo - then filled with leaves.

poor sod at the disposal site who had to sort through this - lol

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:47 pm

I like the wording, Quasar......., "horse sh*te" and "dog POO" ......, nice to see you are sticking to the new forum rules......, only one curse (or "cuss" for the 'Merikans) per post!

That's me fkn well and truly fkn banned.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Yes G&B, everything's bigger in Texas...that's what I tell the ladies!

The only thing they won't take here is chemicals. They'll take poo and shyte and just about anything else. I put a small tree out the other day and they took it, but I could tell the truck(lorry) driver was pissed...I had to laugh cuz it was sticking straight out of the truck compressor.