Ann Summers - Parties

A place to chat about anything thats not football related. Most of the threads in here are completely pointless which is why people keep coming back and back. As the forum title suggests, feel free to make any post you want on any subject you wish. It also has Adult jokes (so be warned) which is the other reason people keep coming back.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Quasar

Ann Summers - Parties

Post by Quasar » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:06 pm

Hello All,

Now this is indeed a serious post.... Mods - if not allowed this type of post - please feel free to delete and apologies in Advance.

My other half is a Rep for Ann Summers and would like anyone here an opportunity to host a party or purchase some product from the new Dark Desires catalogue.

Parties - These are ladies only and are free - Should any of your partners be interested, I can have my partner call them for a chat and go from there.

New exciting products to tie in with the new 50 Shades film.

PM me if you are interested in parties and or a catalogue and ill give you Becky's contact details.

Becky is very professional and very friendly and her parties are awesome.

Main reason for the post - I am trying to get some more interest for parties for her so we can save more pennies n pounds towards our wedding in October.

Thanks for Reading.

marko69
Global Moderator

Re: Ann Summers - Parties

Post by marko69 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:57 pm

Any strawberry flavoured butt plugs?

F**k, did I just say that out loud!

Seriously though, Quasar, hope you get a massive erection......, err sorry, I meant massive collection of cash for the wedding. Good f**k....., err, I mean good luck. :D

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:58 am

marko69 wrote:Any strawberry flavoured butt plugs?

F**k, did I just say that out loud!

Seriously though, Quasar, hope you get a massive erection......, err sorry, I meant massive collection of cash for the wedding. Good f**k....., err, I mean good luck. :D
:lol: :lol:

I could ask Catherine if she's keen (I know I am) ... But travel may cut into profits mate :wink:

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:38 pm

sod travel -

I can get Becky to send you a catalogue if you want to have a look at stuff and you can still place an order, of which can then be sent to you via courier