Ipswich Town vs Reading Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

A Right Royal Chance?

Ipswich Win
57%
Reading Win
14%
Draw
29%

Total votes: 7

Frosty
Forum Owner

Ipswich Town vs Reading Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Frosty » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:18 am

ImageIpswich Town v ReadingImage

Saturday 16th December 2017 – 15:00

Portman Road

Pre-Match Thoughts - Bluemike

Not having made the trip to Middlesbrough at the weekend my thoughts on this match are based purely on the limited highlights and first hand account of One or Two friends who did in fact see the Whole game. It would appear that again for 44 minutes we were more than comfortable in containing the home side without ever really looking like breaking them down, no we did not manage much on target at all but we did create a couple of good chances which were not taken. As has happened quite often in the past we fail to see it through to Halftime and are punished for some very poor defending yeat again, individual errors seem to be the way of it and again it is from different players, this time it was Huws turn to lose the ball on halfway, Knudsen was then left for dead and quite what ward was doing in his own box god only knows but I wish he would put a few balls like that into the oppositions box once in a while, so from looking like going in all square we are One down with it all to do. The second half was barely Five minutes old when Boro doubled their lead to all but seal the win even at that early stage, again a comedy errors which by all accounts started with Bart rolling the ball out into a dangerous area resulting in a hurried clearance, this is something I have repeatedly commented on, yes great shot stopper and all that, best in the league but his distribution and other parts of his game are poor to say the least, while I do believe he should be free of blame he most certainly isn't error free and this is certainly not the first time, that said he saves us far more points than he loses us.

A lot of fans views I have seen after the defeat are still pretty positive and rightly so, of course there is that element that have already forgotten the wins over Derby & Forest and feel the season is about to implode, and not for the first time either, whether we like it or not MM will not send his team out every game to attack, whether we want it or not it is not going to happen and had certain players not mucked up again it would have to be said the tactics were working, some will hate to admit that but it sounds like it was the case, our biggest issue is stupid schoolboy errors from seasoned Pro's, unless you have Millions to spend which we don't the level of player we can afford will always make them, that is where we are. This season has quite a lot of positives compared to some season's in recent times and we need to be realistic, we have made some super signings in Waghorn, Garner, Huws and Adeyemi and with the return to fitness of Bishop & Webster the depth of the squad is looking the best it's been for a long lomg time, approaching Christmas and in touching distance of the play offs is probably way way better than many expected, the big question is will Marcus Evans give funds to MM to strengthen further ? Personally I doubt it very much going on previous experience although I would expect us to rustle up one or two more "Waghorns" which will do for me anyway, spending loads means nowt.

The next Four games are as far as I am concerned pivotal to the second half of the season, Three at home and a trip to the league leaders, as discussed elsewhere Seven points would be acceptable for sure especially with Reading & Derby to come to Portman Road and both are starting to look good so they will not be easy but as we showed at Derby we can be a match for anyone, that game saw no individual errors and a very solid defensive display and we all know the outcome, to be honest I am not even writing us off at Wolves, that would be just typical of Town to get something there, Sunderland did it so why not us too ? As for saturday I think Reading will provide a stiff test but the recent home games against Preston, Sheff Wed & Forest have seen us scoring and creating goals for fun so I expect us to attack them too and hopefully that will be enough, to start this crucial run with a win would be massive and I think we may just nick it. COYB'S.

The Opposition – Reading

Reading were formed on 25 December 1871 and originally played their matches at the ‘Reading Recreation Ground’ .The club then moved to ‘Elm Park’ for 102 years between 1896 to 1998. In 1998 the club moved to their latest home, the new ‘Madejski Stadium’.

The club holds the record for the number of successive league wins at the start of a season, with a total of 13 wins at the start of the 1985–86 Third Division campaign and also the record for the number of points gained in a professional league season with 106 points in the 2005–06 Football League Championship campaign.

Reading finished eighth in their first ever season as a top flight club.

Reading were elected to the Football League Third Division South of the Football League in 1920.

In more modern times Reading were promoted to the Second Division as champions in 1986 under the management of Ian Branfoot, but were relegated back to the Third Division in 1988.

The appointment of Mark McGhee as player-manager, shortly after the takeover by John Madejski, in 1991 saw Reading move forward. They were crowned champions of the new Division Two in 1994. 35-year-old striker Jimmy Quinn was put in charge of the first team alongside midfielder Mick Gooding and guided Reading to runners-up in the final Division One table only to be denied automatic promotion because of the streamlining of the Premier League, from 22 teams to 20.

In 1995 Reading looked to have booked their place in the Premier League only to lose against Bolton Wanderers in the final. Quinn and Gooding's contracts were not renewed two years later after Reading had slid into the bottom half of Division One. Their successor, Terry Bullivant, lasted less than one season before being sacked in March 1998.

1998 also saw Reading move into the new 24,200 all-seater Madejski Stadium, named after chairman, John Madejski. Tommy Burns had taken over from Terry Bullivant but lasted just 18 months before being replaced by Alan Pardew who had previously been reserve team manager before being released. Reading returned to Division One for 2002–03 after finishing runners-up in Division Two. The following season they finished fourth in Division One and qualified for the play-offs, where they lost in the semi-final to Wolverhampton Wanderers. Alan Pardew moved to West Ham United the following October and was replaced by Steve Coppell.

Reading won the 2005–06 Championship with a league record 106 points, scoring 99 goals and losing only twice. Reading were promoted to English football's top division for the first time in their history. Reading defied pre-season predictions of relegation to finish the season in eighth. The second season was less successful and Reading were relegated back to the Championship.

Reading started the 2008–09 season with a 15 match unbeaten home run. They finished fourth and qualify for the play-offs, where they lost to Burnley in the semi-final. Manager Steve Coppell resigned just hours after the game, and was replaced by Brendan Rodgers.

Rodgers left the club by mutual consent on 16 December 2009 and Brian McDermott made caretaker manager the same day. Reading eventually finished 5th in the Championship to qualify for the division's play-offs which they lost 4–2 to Swansea City in the final at Wembley Stadium.

In the 2011–12 season a streak of good form in the second half of the season, ensured promotion to the Premier League on 17 April 2012.

McDermott led Reading to their first Premier League win of the 2012–13 season on 17 November 2012 at the eleventh attempt. On the 11 March 2013, McDermott left his position at Reading.

On 26 March 2013, Adkins was appointed manager and could not stop Reading from being relegated from the top flight.

The 2013/14 season saw the Royals finish the season in seventh, one point off Brighton in sixth after being in and around the playoff zone all season.

The 2014/15 season was a different story however as Reading could only muster 50 points and finished in a disappointing 19th place on the table.

The 2015/16 season saw the Royals rise two places to finish 17th place in the Championship.

In the summer leading up to the 2016-17 season the club announced the departure of Brian McDermott and eventually he was to be replaced by former Manchester United defender Jaap Stam. Under Stam, Reading achieved their highest finish since relegation back to the Championship by finishing third and reaching the play-offs, where they beat Fulham on aggregate before facing Huddersfield Town in the final at Wembley where they lost on penalties following 0-0 draw after extra time.

The Gaffer – Jaap Stam

Past Match - Video Highlights - Trev

Media Watch - K L Blue

Dic Parker....RIP

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2017/december/d*ck-parker/

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town ... -1-5316450

Debt rises

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town ... -1-5316977

Form Guide

Ipswich Last 5 Matches – Currently in 9th place with 32 points

22 Nov Ipswich Town 2 - 2 Sheffield Wed

25 Nov Aston Villa 2 - 0 Ipswich Town

28 Nov Derby County 0 - 1 Ipswich Town

2 Dec Ipswich Town 4 - 2 Nottm Forest

9 Dec Middlesbrough 2 - 0 Ipswich Town

Reading Last 5 Matches – Currently in 16th place with 26 points

18 Nov Reading 0 - 2 Wolverhampton

21 Nov Bolton 2 - 2 Reading

25 Nov Reading 0 - 0 Sheffield Wed

28 Nov Reading 3 - 0 Barnsley

2 Dec Sunderland 1 - 3 Reading

Fixtures of Interest

BRISTOL CITY VS NOTT. FOREST

MILLWALL VS MIDDLESBROUGH

PRESTON N.E. VS SHEFF. UNITED

LEEDS UTD. VS NORWICH CITY

Match Referee – Peter Bankes

IPSWICH TOWN 2 READING 1

nicscreamer

Re: Ipswich Town vs Reading Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by nicscreamer » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:43 pm

We don't do draws - so 2-2 :-)

Ref Caption : Yep, its not wax ... But you did say come again!

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Fixtures of interest...... Bristol City v Nott Forest. So who they playing then?

Nice preview, will read in greater depth later. Don't put all opinions on hold just because you weren't at the game, Mike. It's refreshing to join in now and again. Personally, I never offer opinions on ITFC, but regularly offer opinionated BS on Hibs games that I've not managed to get to. But I've been to enough Cabbage games to understand the "Hibs way". It's awesome to read people tripping over every word in their anger....., "Were you there? WERE YOU THERE?!" :lol: Love it.

I think this is a home defeat. Stam has them ticking along nicely at the moment,...... possibly a 2-0 loss, unfortunately.

Regarding ref, Nics....... Bankes books wanks then?

Ref caption:
Player: "it's you isn't it? It's definitely you?"
Ref: "Yes, I'm Holly, but Relax, don't let the Two Tribes know. The Power of the Ref can get you sent off, so just err, keep schtooom and I'll see you in the Pleasure Bath later."

nicscreamer

Post by nicscreamer » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:50 pm

:lol:

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:52 am

First reaction was a drawn game then switched to a home win. Tired of reiterating, but this team does possess the capabilities to achieve but gets caught out on occasion and doesn't utilize it's most important assets to best effect. The Berkshire team would be content with a point from it, but we ourselves need victory to keep in contention for another play-off opportunity.

Ipswich 3 Reading 2

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:22 am

I may be wrong, Saint but i'm not sure you need to tire yourself out with the reiterating.

And I'd say Stam and Co will definitely not be content with a point. If they do their homework and watch the highlights, they'll pick away at the defensive weaknesses that ITFC seem to have and score a couple, at least.

Ipswich will need to hope that Waggers is on song.

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:26 pm

One thing for sure Reading will expect to score against our shaky defence having scored 8 in their last three games. If you look at Readings performances over the past couple of months when they do score it’s always been two or more, three times scoring three and putting four past Derby at Pride Park. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see them score two tomorrow which means we may need to score three to win. They are also on a run of five games undefeated and lost only one of their last eight games and that was against high flying Wolves. they will definitely come here brimming with confidence and it should be a good game to watch especially if we play an attacking formation.

I’m expecting lots of goals hopefully 3-2 to Town but more likely a 2-2 draw.

ashfordblue

Post by ashfordblue » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:28 pm

:roll: If we go 2 down and make a comeback like Cardiff did, I would be happy with a draw, but we cant afford to sit back and let them come at you, we will get slaughtered, so ill go for a 1-1

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:43 pm

You were right about Didsy Hallam......
David McGoldrick and Tommy Smith both return to the Town squad for Saturday’s home game against Reading. However, Emyr Huws has been ruled out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury and Tristan Nydam and Dean Gerken are both still sidelined, having missed last week’s 2-0 defeat at Middlesbrough, along with longer-term absentees Tom Adeyemi, Luke Hyam and Andre Dozzell.

McGoldrick has been unavailable for the last four games due to the gash to the groin he suffered in the 2-2 home draw with Sheffield Wednesday, while Smith has been sidelined with the calf problem he suffered while on international duty with New Zealand.

“Didz is back in the squad, he’s been moving well this week, he trained well," McCarthy said.

Ohiotractorboy

Post by Ohiotractorboy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Well done, I know it is a lot of typing, but I really enjoy the histories of the other clubs.

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:11 pm

wooooooooooooooooooo nice start

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:28 pm

wooooooooooooo 20% possession and 2-0 up wahhayayay

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:05 pm

A great position to be in at half time, just hope we don’t get complacent in the second half or even worse sit back and defend the lead. Whilst Reading don’t have a specific dangerous striker up front they do gave a team full of players who score occasionally.

I don’t wish to be greedy but i’ll feel a lot more confident if we could get a third goal early in the second half and kill the game off.

Quasar

Post by Quasar » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:05 pm

luvvly jubbly :)

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:41 pm

Yes that will do nicely. Sounds like a solid performance and a solid result.

Things look good.

barmy billy

Post by barmy billy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:17 pm

Sounds pretty good to me.

BLUEBLOOD

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Match Stats
Possession Home27%Away73%
ShotsHome15Away14
Shots on TargetHome6Away1
CornersHome8Away14
FoulsHome11Away13
Only 27% and we won 2-0 funny old game

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Another more than satisfying afternoon at Portman Road as Town racked up their seventh home win in Eleven games to keep themselves on the cusp of the play off places. Once again we got off to an excellent start with the bang in form Callum Connolly opening the scoring with his Third of the season from the first attack of the game. The goal was all about Connolly after he initially won the ball in Midfield with a firm but impressive tackle to get Town on the front foot, the on loan man played it to Celina who in turn linked nicely with Waghorn, his return pass to Connolly who had continued his run was spot on and Everton man made no mistake with a shot that crept just inside the post, a dream start for Town and one which would hopefully settle the nerves. Town had a decent chance to make it Two not long after but on this occasion top scorer waghorn fired wide. It had been a good start from Town with us firmly on the front foot and reading really unable to get into the game. Town had Jordan Spence to thank for keeping us ahead with a superb block from a shot which was destined for the back of the net with Bart beaten, reading the game so well and sliding in to deflect the ball wide, it really was top defending. Reading were now coming forward a lot more and were dominating possession but were still to really pose a serious goal threat, moments later it was Websters turn to get in a timely block as Reading burst into the Town box. What had been obvious was that Jonas Knudsen had been given the job of man marking someone as he was constantly drifting in to the centre and leaving acres of space down that side which is where most of their attacking threat came from so it was no surprise when Ward and Celina were switched as ward supposedly offers the greater level of protection to Knudsen. Despite seeing little of the ball Town doubled their lead, another good delivery by Waghorn from a corner was flicked on by Webster and their was Joe Garner on hand to head from little more than Three or Four yards out. Reading were still keeping Town on the back foot but it was the Blue's who had another good chance to put the game to bed, again Waghorn failing to find the target when he probably should have done better. It had been an entertaining Forty Five but not short of niggling fouls, particularly from the visitors who seemed intent on going down so easliy and rolling around, thankfully the referee was on top of it and actually did well. Connolly, Spence & Webster had all had good halves while Celina and Waghorn always looked dangerous, Garner was his usual self and was putting himself about and working his socks off, for all Reading's possession Bart had had little to do of note while with better shooting Town could well have been further ahead.

The second half starterd with Bru replacing Skuse after the Town man had been felled just before the break. The second half almost started in the same way as the first with Town close to scoring almost from the restart, this time Garner saw his effort blocked, a couple of minutes later Bart saved down low at his near post to keep Town's two goal lead intact, it turned out to be his only real save of the afternoon. It was reading who were still bossing the possession stats but with Town seemingly happy to sit back and play like the away side it was us that again nearly scored a Third, a inventive freekick from Celina and Waghorn saw the on loan winger blast a shot which was hacked away off the line, it really was so close to 3-0. Reading managed to carve out a couple of half chances but nothing really threatening and for all their pretty Football it was Town that you always felt looked more likely to scoreand this we nearly did with a fantastic run by Jordan Spence who surged into the box and leaving defenders in his wake before seeing his tame shot comfortably saved by the keeper. With about twenty Minutes to go you could sense it was going to be Town's day as the Royals were not hurting us at all and in fact Celina again had a great chance to put us further ahead but his shot following a mazy run flew high and wide. The remaining moments were fairly uneventful with reading forcing what seemed like loads of corners but Town's defence were up to the task in defending every single one of them and can be very pleased with the clean sheet.

I have maintained before that if we can cut out needless individual errors we are a match for anyone as going forward we creatc loads of chances and in Waghorn, Garner, Celina, Connolly etc we have players that have the knack of finding the net. For me it was a really solid and competent display against a team who have been bang in form and who many thought would be too good for us today but it didn't pan out that way, yes they retain the ball for long spells but at times it is actually woefully boring, I m uch prefer to watch us play the way with do with draweing them onto us and then breaking at speed, it is so effective but also depends on the defence doin g their job properly, this we did today. I thought Jordan Spence was superb at both ends of the pitch today while Webster & Chambers won loads of headers etc from a barrage of corners and crosses. Up front Waghorn, Garner & Celina all cause problems and had good gmaes while in the middle Connolly & Skuse looked comfortable for the most part with Ward also doing a lot of the dirty stuff, all in all a good all round team performance and one which sets up the festive period nicely, I wanted Seven points minimum from Twelve so this win is a great start against a team that have been on form and scoring plenty. Bring on the Mighty Wolves, you just never know !!!

Bart (6) Spence (8) Chambers (7) Webster (8) Knudsen (6) Ward (6) Skuse (6) Connolly (8) Celina (7) Waghorn (7) Garner (7)

SUBS :- Bru (6)

number 9

Post by number 9 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:47 pm

3 more points...well done, lads! Crazy possession stats, but who cares when you win!

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:00 am

The opposition had more possession than Linda Blair but we still got a victory. Keeps the team in contention with the play-off zone but there's still so much more to be decided in the months ahead.

Lowest home crowd for 19 years if correct which was to a degree disappointing to learn, but most will take victory regardless of how it arrives. Take the opportunity to congratulate those involved who were instrumental in todays achievement.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:21 am

The opposition had more possession than Linda Blair but we still got a victory

a late entry for quote of the year! :lol: :lol:

derick_ipsw

Post by derick_ipsw » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:15 pm

13,832 that is so disappointing, lowest attendance since 1998 in the league.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:49 pm

I don't think the team and manager can do much more than what they are tbh, better football by some distance this season, scoring goals for fun, right up there in play off contention and seven home wins from Eleven games, some people are just never happy and stubborn beyond belief, all the things most wanted are being supplied, but I guess it was cold.

herforder

Post by herforder » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:27 pm

In realty there were probably no more than 10,000 very cold bums on seats yesterday. Let’s see how many turn out on Boxing Day - significantly more I wager!

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:28 pm

Definitely the weirdest weekends in football for years...... Hibs hammered in Aberdeen...... quite how it went so f**king mammothly wrong is beyond words....... ITFC winning a match I was convinced they'd lose; delighted with those three points...... then the Jambo fuckers winning 4-0 at Shitecastle to Celtic...... and the big talk regarding the forthcoming 27th Dec Edinburgh derby day has begun! Very weird weekend. Hopefully ITFC can continue the play-off sniff, and Neil Lennon kicks some serious Hibs arse this week in training. :twisted:

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:58 am

very happy with the 3 points on Saturday, I didn't think it was quite as entertaining as the Forest game however we were certainly effective. In the first half I felt Reading controlled the game in the most part but never made Bart make a save, I was a bit concerned with how we were dropping deeper and deeper. We scored a really good goal early on, Connolly made a great tackle and followed his pass to get on the end of the move and place it nicely. He has done really well in the middle, well done to him as I didn't think he had this in him, he may well turn out to be a very good loan signing this season after all.

We didn't create a huge amount in truth, but we did look dangerous when we did come forward, Spence had a couple of good runs and I think Waghorn does worry defenders. The fact we got the early goal set the game up to be the way it was, we didn't need to force the issue, we could just let them pass it round and when the opportunity arose we could try and counter attack with pace, not a classic way of playing at home but it was (and has been) effective.

Second half I thought Reading were poor to be honest, they never looked like getting back in the game, they were nowhere near as good as first half, so I felt comfortable all through the second 45 mins. Well played town, another 3 points against a side who have been on reasonable form. When it comes to question about style of play, I know some want to play like Reading, personally im not sure I would. I would like to play a little more in an ideal world and have more of the ball but I think you have to be effective with what you do, Forest and Reading play the ball a lot, but much of it is along the back 5 which gets you nowhere and can be just as boring as hoofing up the pitch. The one bit of Ipswich this season I do really like is how we attack with intent, pace and directness, but most of all this tends to be on the floor, we are not just hoofing it all the time. Still think we are a way off being a top 6 side but im at least happy to watch this football, its a million miles better than last season

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Post by Charnwood » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:16 pm

What I find most rewarding is that so many of our goals are coming from new signings.

We’re the leagues 2nd highest goal scorers with 37, and 30 of these have come from the newbies.

Waghorn leads the way with 10, Celina 7, Garner 6, Connelly & Spence 3 each and even 1 for luck thrown in by Lorfa.

I couldn’t find where to check but I doubt we’d even scored 30 goals by this time last season let alone by new signings.

Whatever McCarthy hasn’t done, he certainly hasn’t done bad finding these new players and bringing them to Portman Road without spending a great deal of money. Surely Martyn Waghorn must be one of The Championships best signings of the season.

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Charnwood wrote:What I find most rewarding is that so many of our goals are coming from new signings.

We’re the leagues 2nd highest goal scorers with 37, and 30 of these have come from the newbies.

Waghorn leads the way with 10, Celina 7, Garner 6, Connelly & Spence 3 each and even 1 for luck thrown in by Lorfa.

I couldn’t find where to check but I doubt we’d even scored 30 goals by this time last season let alone by new signings.

Whatever McCarthy hasn’t done, he certainly hasn’t done bad finding these new players and bringing them to Portman Road without spending a great deal of money. Surely Martyn Waghorn must be one of The Championships best signings of the season.
This doesn't totally surprise me, the fact is the players/team we had last season were pretty dreadful and found it hard to score goals. So we had to bring in new players to help with that, it doesn't shock me those players playing last year are not finding the net much, they just didn't have it in them. Fair play to Mick in finding some good players to come in, Waghorn definitely is a find but almost all the players that have come in have added to the team (not just the squad). I think in the past too many times we brought in squad fillers, this just shows me that if we bring players in to be first team starters we can move forwards as a team/club. It didn't take much money for Mick to do that, id like to think they will back him a little bit more going into Jan but that remains to be seen. I just wonder if we got a £10m bid for Bart (doubtful I know!), would MM allow that to go through IF the club said to him he can have that £10m to build his team over the next couple of transfer windows

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:44 pm

I would take 10 million for Bart, no sweat.

charlton837

Post by charlton837 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:55 am

I would too if we were given at least 75% of that money to spend on the squad. I wouldn't if MM doesn't see any of it as has happened in previous times. I know there is debt and we are losing money year on year but I think this would be a good gamble to take, let MM spend money if he sells. I think Bart is quite happy here anyway but with todays market its not out of the question someone could offer money such as that if they wanted a number 1