Ladies Fightback

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

BLUEBLOOD

Ladies Fightback

Post by BLUEBLOOD » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:53 pm

3-0 down, Equaliser after 17mins added on time must have been some brawl looks like the conga in photo.
COYB Ladies....Funny old game Football.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipsw ... -1-5688382

Quasar

Re: Ladies Fightback

Post by Quasar » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Any footage ?

arana peligrosa

Re: Ladies Fightback

Post by arana peligrosa » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Each time I see the thread title I think of Pankhurst. (Established Women's activist, not a f**king prison facility on the Isle of Wight)

The women's set-up deserves credit. They're invariably overlooked and take a back seat to the men's division but they've made a name for themselves in recent time such as a six goal win over Norwich which (in itself) deserves it's own plaudits. In truth I don't see what they get up to but this topic brought about attention to their recent endeavors. It can only be good for the club as a whole, further recognition can go a long way.