1. If you get the exact score = 5 points
2. If you get the right result with the correct goal difference but the wrong score = 2 points
3. If you get the right result, but wrong score = 1 point (eg the final score is 3-1, but you selected 2-1)
4. There will be a total of 16 Q's.
5.'Bonus' questions worth 5 points each.
6. Q3 Attendance Question, Closest three players score 5 points each.
7. There will be one "Match of The Day" each week worth Double Points.
8. If for any reason the forum goes down, that weeks predictions will still count. Mainly because the predictions are put up at least a week before the games are played.
9. If Town are involved in a Friday Night Sky televised fixture the deadline for entries that week will be brought forward to 7.30pm.
10. If a game isn't played, it will become void and no points will be awarded for that game.
11. If 50% or more fixture’s in any section are postponed any Bonus Questions in that section will become void.
12. In the event of a player placing more than one entry the latest will always be used provided it is submitted before the deadline.
13. Anybody with problems reference scoring, must PM Bluemike our Chief Scorer.
14. Any blatant examples of copying another players predictions will result in Nil points being awarded.
15. The TB Cup will be competed by the Top 32 ranked players in the Main League table after the weekend results immediately before the Monday draw of the corresponding round of the FA Cup proper. The player ranked 33 will be a "Reserve" and will replace any player who N/E's. If more than one player N/E's he/she will replace the lowest rank player who fails to post.
16. All scores for games involving extra time, e.g. Play-Offs, Cup Replays and Cup Semi finals & Final are as at 90 mins, and bonus questions after extra time but not penalties.
17. Drawn Cup games will be decided by a tie break question, if not set closest to attendance Q will be used.
18. In the Monthly League Competition should points be equal, count back rules will apply to decide promotions and relegations.
Prediction League Moderators are Charnwood Bluemike & Frosty
Every week there will be a series of fixtures (or questions) for you to predict the results of. This will be a perfect chance for you to show how much you know about football (or how little) and prove that you are the smartest Ipswich fan. The 2018/19 season will feature the Main Competition including a repeat of last years Promotion/Relegation format as well as a new 'Head to Head' Competition. In conjunction with the FA Cup, we will also play for the coveted TB Cup which will commence in January 2019!
1 post • Page 1 of 1