FAO: Luke

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Bluebird

FAO: Luke

Post by Bluebird » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:36 am

Ready for Currie is a tart! Round 347 :lol: :lol: :wink:

You know i'll win :D

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:37 am

:lol: He is a tart! :lol: But one the few tarts in our midfeild who supplys goals :wink: :lol:

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:40 am

Luke wrote::lol: He is a tart! :lol: But one the few tarts in our midfeild who supplys goals :wink: :lol:
Bugger! Thats the end of that debate :lol: :lol:

the-mole

Post by the-mole » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:04 am

Luke wrote::lol: He is a tart! :lol: But one the few tarts in our midfeild who supplys goals :wink: :lol:
To be fair though we have hardly been in tip top form!!!

I think we are more than capable of supplying goals from other areas of the pitch now we are clicking into form. I would also like to see Jimmy Juan taking more of the dead balls currie has been taking - pretty sure he would supply even better balls!!! :D

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:07 am

the-mole wrote:

I think we are more than capable of supplying goals from other areas of the pitch now we are clicking into form. I would also like to see Jimmy Juan taking more of the dead balls currie has been taking - pretty sure he would supply even better balls!!! :D
if jimmy juan takes all the dead balls there will be nothing for currie to do at all :lol:

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:14 am

Riviera wrote:
the-mole wrote:

if jimmy juan takes all the dead balls there will be nothing for currie to do at all :lol:
Sorted! Taxi for Currie :wink:

azbedwell

Post by azbedwell » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:03 am

I do think that Currie only seems to be on the pitch for his dead ball skills. I am sure that someone else can do at least a decent job from dead balls (Juan mayby) and still provide something in open play. What is more is that whenever i have seen him this year. (I'm at uni so have only seen about 8 games live plus those on tv) he does not seem to have the ability in open play to get the space to put in many balls. Everyone knows he can not use his "pace" to gain that half yard needed to put in a cross and against anyone but the most useless defenders he doesnt seem to have the skills to get that space with which to cross. He's still a decent squad player but I'd rather not see him in our starting lineup every week.