Do I Really Exist?????

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Anglo-Saxon

Do I Really Exist?????

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:46 pm

Just reading the official site Quotish " If D Bent makes the move from Everton to Chalton Ipswich will recieve 10% from any thing over 450K.

Is it only in my dreams that he already plays for Chalton!!!!?????????

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:52 pm

Bent bonus for Blues?

Town are set for a cash windfall if former Blue Marcus Bent completes his move from Everton to Charlton.

The ex England U21 international has travelled to the Valley to discuss personal terms and have a medical after Everton accepted an offer of £2.5m for the striker.

Bent made 61 League appearances for Town before joining Everton in a £450,000 move in August 2004 but a lucrative sell-on clause was written into the deal.

Blues will get 10 per cent of any fee over the £450,000 valuation if Bent's move to Charlton goes through, although when the sell-on fee will be received by Town is dependent on the terms of the agreement between the Addicks and Everton.
This is about Marcus, not Darren.

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:01 pm

Dazza wrote:
Bent bonus for Blues?

Town are set for a cash windfall if former Blue Marcus Bent completes his move from Everton to Charlton.

The ex England U21 international has travelled to the Valley to discuss personal terms and have a medical after Everton accepted an offer of £2.5m for the striker.

Bent made 61 League appearances for Town before joining Everton in a £450,000 move in August 2004 but a lucrative sell-on clause was written into the deal.

Blues will get 10 per cent of any fee over the £450,000 valuation if Bent's move to Charlton goes through, although when the sell-on fee will be received by Town is dependent on the terms of the agreement between the Addicks and Everton.

Anglo, Leave the Jack Daniels alone, by your own admission
you cannot handle that stuff PMSL..

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:24 pm

Earl Blue wrote:
Dazza wrote:
Bent bonus for Blues?

Anglo, Leave the Jack Daniels alone, by your own admission
you cannot handle that stuff PMSL..
See!!!!!!!!! I need no one's help to make my self look stupid LOL

MMJR67

Post by MMJR67 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:30 pm

hey anglo,heading to norwich match?I am, would be nice to hook up for a brew or two.will be staying wiith uncle in nahwich

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:38 pm

MMJR67 wrote:hey anglo,heading to Naaaaaaaridge match?I am, would be nice to hook up for a brew or two.will be staying wiith uncle in nahwich
I can't get a ticket MMJR, I still have my flight booked and am deciding wether or not to come over and watch it on TV LOL

MMJR67

Post by MMJR67 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:41 pm

Anglo-Saxon wrote:
MMJR67 wrote:hey anglo,heading to Naaaaaaaridge match?I am, would be nice to hook up for a brew or two.will be staying wiith uncle in nahwich
I can't get a ticket MMJR, I still have my flight booked and am deciding wether or not to come over and watch it on TV LOL
I will give one of my secret friends a call,and see what I can do for you if you like?

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:01 pm

MMJR67 wrote:
Anglo-Saxon wrote:
I will give one of my secret friends a call,and see what I can do for you if you like?
I'll be your best mate for life LOL, I think my misses was pissed off when I said I wont be going, if you get that sorted I'll take you out for a meal plus drinks.

MMJR67

Post by MMJR67 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:10 pm

I can make a call or two,will get back to you,can't make any promises,but I will give it a good try for ya...and if for some reason I can't go....you can have mine,but you will be in the middle of yellow and green people.....keep looking yourself....just in case my efforts are thwarted.

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:23 pm

MMJR67 wrote:I can make a call or two,will get back to you,can't make any promises,but I will give it a good try for ya...and if for some reason I can't go....you can have mine,but you will be in the middle of yellow and green people.....keep looking yourself....just in case my efforts are thwarted.
As I'v said I can come over any way, only prob's I'v had for years is the fact my nan and grandad are dead, so I know no one in or around Ipswich, bloody hotels cost a bomb, I could stay with a Norwich fan LOL but if we lose it'll be hell for three days PMSFL.

I'm gonna have to think about this one, but I only have one week to change my flight or use it or lose it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by loudnproud » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:40 pm

anglo??? Ive got a caravan in the yard and free transport to noj if you want it.....Can't have a tractor boy staying with a budgie!!!

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:20 am

loudnproud wrote:anglo??? Ive got a caravan in the yard and free transport to noj if you want it.....Can't have a tractor boy staying with a budgie!!!
Cheers for the offer, to tell the truth it will still be worth it to come over and watch the game on TV LOL, I'll be ordering my pounds sterling tomorrow.

So if you or any one else is in Ipswich later after the game and fancy a few beer to celebrate our win, I'll be up for it.

COME ON YOU BLUES

MMJR67

Post by MMJR67 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:06 pm

fella is getting rid of a match ticket to norwich on the club website CARVS_

THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW!!

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:52 pm

MMJR67 wrote:fella is getting rid of a match ticket to Naaaaaaaridge on the club website CARVS_

THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW!!
Cheers MMJR67, I'v just sent him an e-mail.