League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

I imagine people are not picking us as favourites for this one?

Lincoln Win
41%
Ipswich Win
41%
Draw
18%

Total votes: 22

Frosty
Forum Owner

League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Frosty » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:15 am

Image Lincoln City v Ipswich Town Image

Saturday 18th September 2021 – 15:00

Sincil Bank

Pre-Match Thoughts - Mike

Holy S**t, It Just Get's Worse........

It is no secret that the Papa John's Trophy ranks bottom in terms of priority where Town are concerned but seeing as we went into the game still searching for a victory the opportunity to register a win became slightly more important, sadly all the regular failings reared their ugly heads once more, the failure to defend the gift of a very early lead once again came back to haunt us, the inability to create another effort on goal in the remaining 93 minutes against an U21 side is embarrassing in the extreme, our inability to select a goalkeeper who once again fails to offer even the basics required and as a result Holy was instrumental in ensuring the evening once again finished in defeat, not content with throwing a simple ball over his line, which but for poor officials would have seen the Hammers take the lead earlier than they did, he then cleans out the striker to gift yet another oh so soft penalty, for me it was just as soft as KVY's in the previous game and how apt that it came after the utter tool comes off his line for the first time in history, it maybe explains why he is rooted to his line 99% of the time.

Where I am struggling is with Paul Cook's decision making, he keeps banging on about players needing time to play together and surely this was the perfect opportunity to do so, but no instead he makes Ten changes and ensures there is zero continuity once again, what is the point in playing the likes of Kayden Jackson ? To be fair he did ok but what roll will he have going forward, I suspect very little, Vaclav Hladky should have been nailed on to be between the sticks and maybe restored a bit of that lost confidence, instead we go with Holy S**t who definitely lived up to his name. Samy Morsy getting game time was good but why the hell was he not in there with Lee Evans ? They will almost certainly start together soon enough but we go with El Mizouni and Louie Barry alongside Tom Carroll, the former Two have zero chance of first team places, it all makes no sense at all. Cook said he was going with a strong team, he didn't, he did what all the other managers before him have done and hoodwinked us fans, as a result it made a night of history as Town and Manchester United both lost to Young Boys on the same night.

That is now Eight played, Three Drawn, Five Lost and NO Wins !!! Even the most pessimistic of Town fans (Sorry Rossi) would not have expected that start to the campaign but that is where we are and as a result the trip to Lincoln City on Saturday becomes even more of a must win, draws even at this early stage will only see us fall further behind and it extends the winless run to an unacceptable level, a level where excuses don't wash as hard stats do the talking, of course with Three games in Ten days much can change and a minimum Seven point haul would raise hopes and morale but who is to say Lincoln, Sheff Wed & Doncaster aren't every bit as tough as the likes of Burton, Cheltenham & Bolton ? I would suggest they are so it is down to us to lift ourselves much much higher, only then can we even contemplate a decent Three game spell.

After Three Straight defeats the Imps have taken Four points from their last Two outings courtesy of a One All draw with Rotherham and a Five goal thrashing of Cambridge Utd, they currently sit in Mid division with Eight points, Anthony Scully is banging in the goals and already has Five to his name. There are some familiar faces within Lincoln's squad, none more so that a certain Teddy Bishop who departed Town for Sincil Bank, one of the victims of Paul Cook's mass cull, others to watch are former Town loanee Tayo Edun, Liam Bridcutt & Conor McGrandles, all players that are more than capable at this level, no game is easy and this One is no exception, I fear for us again if we cannot sort this limp defence out, shipping goals for fun is a recipe for disaster but it cannot keep happening, the individual errors surely have to stop soon, only then will we start to see a climb up the table and some positive results. I can see Town returning with something, alas I don't see it being Three points so it's a low scoring draw for me and more angst among the Town faithful as we go to Nine without victory. COYB'S

The Opposition – Lincoln City

Having formed officially as an amateur association in 1884 after the disbanding of Lincoln Rovers (formerly Lincoln Recreation).

Lincoln soon helped to form what was then the Second Division in 1892–93 season, as an increasing number of clubs wished to join the Football League. The first game at Sincil Bank was in 1895, after moving from the John O'Gaunts Ground, was a friendly draw with local rivals, Gainsborough Trinity.

Up until the 1920s Lincoln spent most of their time swinging between the Second Division and the more localised leagues, the Midland and also the Central league. After then, however, in the 1921–22 season, Lincoln, along with several other clubs from the Central and Midland leagues, founded the Third Division (North). The newly founded league and the Second Division would take turns in becoming Lincoln's home up until the early 1960s where they would drop a further division to the Fourth Division in the 1962–63 season.

Their championship honours include three Division 3 (North) championships in 1931–32, 1947–48 and 1951–52, a Division 4 (now League Two) championship in 1975–76 (when they were managed by future England manager Graham Taylor).

It was the 1975–76 season where the club broke the record for most points for a whole season when 2 instead of 3 points were awarded for a win with 74 points in total (this was and still is the record amount of points achieved under the 2-point system); the record of winning the most games (32) and losing the fewest (4), was also set. City also become the first club in nearly a decade to score over 100 league goals (111 in total). They also won 21 out of 23 home league games in this season (the other 2 were drawn) and also won 11 games away from home, another impressive bout from the club. It was the season where, Graham Taylor recalls, "teams were petrified of coming to Sincil Bank".

In 1982 and again in 1983, Lincoln narrowly missed out on promotion to the Second Division. In 1985, Lincoln were the opposition at Bradford City when the Bradford City stadium fire claimed the lives of 56 spectators – two of them, Bill Stacey and Jim West, were Lincoln fans, and subsequently these fans had the Stacey West stand named after them.

Lincoln were relegated on the last day of the following season, and the year after that they became the first team to suffer automatic relegation from the Football League. This was a dramatic decline for a club who had almost reached the Second Division four years earlier and has been linked to the trauma arising from the disaster. This marked the fourth occasion on which Lincoln were demoted from the Football League, a record that still stands.

They regained their Football League place automatically via promotion as champions of the Conference (beforehand it was done by re-election) at the first attempt with a long ball game devised by eccentric manager Colin Murphy and held on to it until the end of season 2010–11. On 8 September 1990, Lincoln were the opposition when David Longhurst suffered a fatal heart attack during the first half of a game against York City at Bootham Crescent.

On 3 May 2002 Lincoln successfully petitioned to go into administrationbut the financial crisis would leave the first team squad bereft of players as the day saw five senior players –released at the end of their contracts with a sixth, departing for Leyton Orient. A hectic day finished with confirmation of Keith Alexander's official appointment as team manager.

In 2002–03, Alexander was given the task of keeping the team in the football league, he proved the many pundits and fans who believed that Lincoln would be relegated and sent out of business due to financial irregularities wrong. With a team made up of cheap ex-non-league players and the lower paid members of the previous season's squad he managed to take them to the play-off final which they lost to Bournemouth. The team were rewarded with a civil reception in Lincoln, and an open-top bus ride through Lincoln, an event usually preserved for the winners of such competitions, but was awarded to the team because of the massive achievement.

In 2003–04 Alexander again confounded the critics by coaching the Imps to another play-off position, this time losing to eventual winners Huddersfield Town in the semi-finals. Alexander, one of the very few black managers in the Football League, had a very serious brain injury (a cerebral aneurysm) halfway through the season, but made a full recovery. In the 2004–05 season they again qualified for the play-offs, for a third year running, and in the semi-finals Lincoln beat Macclesfield Town 2–1 on aggregate over two legs but lost in the final against Southend United 2–0 after extra time.

In the 2005–06 season finished 7th in League 2 after only losing 3 games since the new year. Lincoln were to face local neighbours Grimsby Town in the play-offs, a side they had beaten 5–0 at Sincil Bank earlier in the season. However, once again it was not to be, as Lincoln lost 3–1 on aggregate to become the first team ever to lose four consecutive play-off competitions.

Keith Alexander left his position as manager of Lincoln City by mutual consent on 24 May 2006 stating that he could take the club no further, and shortly after on 15 June John Schofield was appointed his successor. For the fifth year in a row, under a different manager, however, Lincoln City reached the League Two play-offs after finishing 5th in the league (the highest position that they have qualified for the play-offs in). Once again, however, they lost, this time to Bristol Rovers in the semi-finals courtesy of a 2–1 defeat away and a 3–5 defeat at home. The failure to succeed in five successive Play-off competitions is a record for any club.

After a run of nine losses and a draw in the final ten games, Lincoln City were relegated from League Two on the last day of the end of the 2010–2011 season, finishing in 23rd Place.

Following relegation to the Conference Premier, Tilson released all but three members of the squad, telling them they had no future at Sincil Bank. By early October, Lincoln were one point above the relegation zone and the management were coming under fire after a run of one win in four; Tilson was sacked as manager on 10 October 2011 and Grant Brown was put in temporary charge.

Brown remained in charge for four games, winning the first but none of the subsequent three, before former Mansfield Town manager David Holdsworth was confirmed as manager. Holdsworth managed the Imps to safety but only by 8 points.

On 17 February 2013, David Holdsworth left the club by mutual consent following twelve games without a win. On 27 February 2013, Gary Simpson, a former assistant of Keith Alexander during his time at the club, was appointed manager until the end of the season. Safety was secured on the final day with an away win against Hyde.

After a good start to the 2013–14 season, Lincoln went on a run of just two wins in seventeen games, which saw the Imps embroiled in relegation trouble once more. From the start of February to the end of the season, Lincoln lost just three games, and finished 14th in the league, their best placing since relegation.

Gary Simpson was placed on gardening leave on 3 November 2014. Assistant manager Chris Moyses was placed in temporary charge and then appointed permanently on 8 December 2014. Lincoln finished 15th that season. 2015–16 would prove to be largely a season of mid-table stability, eventually culminating in a 13th-place finish. Just before the season ended, Moyses announced that he would leave the club in order to focus on his business interests outside of football, and was subsequently replaced by Braintree Town manager Danny Cowley.

City started the 2016–17 season with mixed form, winning two and losing two of their opening four games. This was followed by a run of victories that resulted in the Imps sitting top of the table after a victory at Tranmere. The good form continued into the New Year as the Imps gradually started to pull clear of the group. Despite a bit of a dip of form in March, Cowley would go on to lead the Imps to a National League title and a return to League Two for the first time since their relegation six years earlier.

In the 2016–17 FA Cup, Lincoln beat Championship side Ipswich Town, in a replay, before defeating Championship leaders Brighton and Hove Albion at Sincil Bank to make the fifth round of the FA cup for the first time since the end of the Victorian era. On 18 February, Lincoln went on to beat top flight side Burnley 1–0 to historically go through to the FA Cup quarter final, the first time a non-league club had progressed to the last eight since 1914. In the quarter finals, they were defeated 5–0 at Arsenal.

In the 2017–18 season, on 6 February 2018, Lincoln beat Chelsea U21s in the semi-final of the 2017–18 EFL Trophy, taking them to Wembley Stadium for the first time in the 134 years of the club. They went on to win the final against Shrewsbury Town on 8 April 2018. They also qualified for the semi-finals of the League 2 playoffs, but were knocked out by Exeter over the two legs.

Lincoln won League Two, on 22 April 2019, after a 0–0 draw against Tranmere Rovers, having been top of the table since 25 August 2018.

Lincoln began their first season in the third tier in over twenty years with relative success, victorious in their first three games against Accrington Stanley, Rotherham and Southend.

On 9 September 2019 the team's then manager, Danny Cowley, announced his departure to join Championship side Huddersfield Town, having guided Lincoln to two promotions in his previous three seasons alongside brother and assistant manager Nicky.

On 20 September 2019, Lincoln appointed Michael Appleton as their first team coach.

Last season the Imps finished in 4th place in League 1

The Manager – Michael Appleton

Form Guide

Lincoln City Last 5 Matches, currently in 15th place with 8 points

17 Aug Lincoln City 0 - 1 Bolton

21 Aug Wycombe 1 - 0 Lincoln City

28 Aug Oxford Utd 3 - 1 Lincoln City

11 Sep Cambridge Utd 1 - 5 Lincoln City

14 Sep Lincoln City 1 - 1 Rotherham

Ipswich Last 5 Matches, currently in 22nd place with 3 points

17 Aug Cheltenham 2 - 1 Ipswich Town

21 Aug Ipswich Town 2 - 2 Milton Keynes

28 Aug Ipswich Town 2 - 2 AFC Wimbledon

4 Sep Wycombe pp. Ipswich Town

11 Sep Ipswich Town 2 - 5 Bolton

Match referee – Benjamin Speedie

LINCOLN CITY 2 IPSWICH TOWN 2

Charnwood
Global Moderator

Re: League 1 - Lincoln City vs Ipswich Town Preview & Matchday Thread

Post by Charnwood » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:09 am

Good preview Mike with so much to talk about. I don’t actually see us being involved in any low scoring games with this current squad, not for a while anyway and expect to see us score at least 2 every game. Unfortunately the first win is only likely to come when the defensive element of the team get their act together to keep either its first clean sheet or limits the opposition to one. For the time being I remain in the positive camp and still see Cookie and his boys coming good, this is far too early to start talking of any wholesale changes which would be reckless.
I spent the latter few years of my working life leading Change Management and it doesn’t happen overnight or without pain.
Stick with it because I believe it will come good.

Ricco

Post by Ricco » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:17 am

Thanks for the previews, they must be very hard to write at the moment.

Saturdays fill me with dread currently, almost makes my stomach churn thinking about this fixture. I thought I had very reasonable, patient expectations about the rebuild, but even with that I would have expected at least a couple of wins and a closer to mid table position. Frightening stuff, a defense like a colinder which is seemingly only getting worse not better.

I've never wanted to not follow Town games and results, but I find myself just wanting to skip the next 3 months in hope that I'd wake up then to a functioning team. A new squad just adds to the worry, because even though it looks good on paper, I just don't know how/when/if it will come together.

I mean COYB, 3-1 win easy...!!

rossi

Post by rossi » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:27 am

lol - you can call me pessimistic if you like, Mike. I prefer to call myself a realist, just calling out the situation as I see it.

I've said the same about the previous managers we've had since MM - that I did not think they were the right people - I think the common denominator in all recent managerial appointments is they were made by ME, enough said.

And I had to grin at Charnwood's comment further up this thread that PC needs time and it's too early to be making wholesale changes - if that's the case then why did we have so much player movement over the close season? We've already had massive wholesale changes. We were cr@p last season under Cook: we made wholesale changes to the playing staff, got in PCs choice of players, and we're still cr@p. Once again, what's the common denominator?

Anyway, I cannot see things improving, so am going for a 3-1 home win.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:32 am

It was only tongue in cheek mate, no offence meant.

rossi

Post by rossi » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:56 am

Bluemike wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:32 am
It was only tongue in cheek mate, no offence meant.
and absolutely none taken :)

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:40 am

I’d be happy with a 0-0 draw.

Focus on the defence and controlling games better. I don’t know if Cook is trying to score his way out of this situation gung-ho style, but, for now, I’d be picking a side to get a clean sheet. There’s time to entertain us if and when the team comes together, but just tighten things up. The attacking side doesn’t worry me so much - I think we’ll always have the ability to score goals.

We’re really poor defending from set-pieces - surely that can be improved in training? And even our own set-pieces are poor. Why do we always never clear the first defender whilst when we’re defending we look so vulnerable? This is League One. If you are both good with set-pieces at both ends of the pitch then it’s a big advantage.

And teams seem to be targeting KVY now. The amount of times he gets exposed is far too much. He looks now like a winger playing out of position rather than a full back. I’d expect Donacien to start. It’s a strange Town career for Donacien so far, but hes now got a chance. Should we have bought a new RB instead of about 12 forwards?

Have to say, everything points to another defeat. And I wouldn’t bet against Bishop scoring against us. If he’s fit and playing.

Before the season, looking at the fixture list, I would have said this would be our first tough game of the season. Doesn’t bode well, but hoping this is the turning point. Have to say, it’s going to have to be a massive improvement

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:43 am

I’ve gone for a draw. Things have got to change at some point , this is not a crap squad.

Dazzz67

Post by Dazzz67 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:31 am

Easy 3 - 2 win for us,its well overdue!

AzzurroMark

Post by AzzurroMark » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:34 pm

As others have called out, sort the defensive matters first. Even a 0-0, while hardly helpful overall, would help build some confidence. Only going on what others have said/reported, i would take KVY out of the firing line for a couple of games and play Donacien at RB.

Am going to my first match (Sheff Weds) in just over a week. Was really excited when i pencilled this game in prior to the season starting. While we certainly sound more entertaining these days, i am a lot more apprehensive now. Have had enough of the days of the crowd becoming quieter and more subdued, or worse still toxic, but fearing things heading that way, if a win is not forthcoming by then!
Come on Ipswich, give me a 91st minute 1-0 winner and i can head south from Scotland with a bit of wind in my sails!

shabba

Post by shabba » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:33 pm

Like others I’m dreading this game, could be a 3-1 or 4-1 defeat. You just can’t see us keeping a clean sheet against anyone at present, perhaps not until Morsy is bedded in along with the Center back paring.

What is really worrying is we started the season struggling for results but the performances were good, and if that kept up the wins would come. Performances have dropped off now and we aren’t having as much of the ball or creating as much, which when you’re also leaking at the back is very worrying.

Confidence is likely drastically down after that Bolton game.

Wish I had something positive to say but it’s now getting a bit worrying.
Likely too early for Celina to be starting but perhaps a short cameo is the best we can expect.

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:55 pm

Canary C Words going to Old Trafford, Emirates, Anfield etc etc......., Ipswich going to that ^^^ that ^^^ "stadia" up there. Dear God in Heaven above; just show the players that picture before leaving Ipswich....., generate some aggression and ambition.

Another honest and open preview and very controlled. As the weeks go by, I see these as controlled previews. It's like there is an underlying desire to go absolute bananas, but you keep it....., well,....., controlled really. :lol:

Voted draw. need 3 points but 1 in this fixture wouldn't be a disaster. Really thought the confidence boosting win would've been last week, (turned out to be the worst result), but an away draw @ Lincoln could be regarded by some as a confidence boosting result.
4-4 draw if Holy in goal, 3-3 if Walton, 2-2 if Hankys.

Ref:
HEADLINE:
"Speedie asked to share thoughts on diving, but bites lip."

THE UNLIKELY APPLETON HEADLINE CAPTION:

"Lincoln manager looks on as Bonne scores hatrick and Ipswich Towns 5th."

Kerry Blue

Post by Kerry Blue » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:32 pm

First win of the season 1-0 to Town and the start of a winning run 👍

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:16 pm

Kerry Blue wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:32 pm
First win of the season 1-0 to Town and the start of a winning run 👍

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:18 pm

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:20 pm

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:21 pm

number 9

Post by number 9 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:23 pm

WALK ON, WALK ON, WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEART, AND YOU’LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Obviously the Liverpool anthem, but I think us Ipswich fans can relate to those lyrics at the moment. Surely we all need & deserve a bit of success.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD, TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD.

When was the last time we sang that???

marko69
Global Moderator

Post by marko69 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:28 pm

number 9 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:23 pm

JOHN DEERE

Post by JOHN DEERE » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:24 am

The squad we have is far better than the results we have been getting. The defensive issues should have been resolved by now and the fact they have not been is a big worry. My faith in Cook is dented but not completely shattered. This will be a tough one, but if we can get something from it then there could be a significant turnaround in the offing. I would take a draw. 2-2.

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:11 am

number 9 wrote:

Obviously the Liverpool anthem, but I think us Ipswich fans can relate to those lyrics at the moment. Surely we all need & deserve a bit of success.

Only a year ago. And the year before that. Great start twice, until we found out how crap we were.

Cookie’s doing it in reverse. sh*t start, barnstorming finish.

Stick with it however painful it is.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:06 pm

And players making ridiculous schoolboy errors week after week, they could be helping Cook a bit more than they are.

JamessB

Post by JamessB » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:43 pm

Call it blind faith, eternal optimism or just the law of averages but I'm going for a cheeky 2-0 win for Town, COYB!!

valleyroad

Post by valleyroad » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:38 pm

Lincoln away would be tough even is Town were doing well.
No idea how this game is going to go but need to start getting results on the board.
Another loss and the pressure really starts to mount. Ask Chris Hughton.

number 9

Post by number 9 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:32 pm

tangfastic wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:11 am
number 9 wrote:

Only a year ago. And the year before that. Great start twice, until we found out how crap we were.

Well the stands weren’t exactly full were they? Sure we achieved that status temporarily, but it wasn’t exactly rejoicing was it. Not really impressed with you poo pooing my post to be honest. If you don’t like what I say, shut the f*ck up!!!

arana peligrosa

Post by arana peligrosa » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:44 pm

To hell with all and any doom and gloom bullshit, I just voted for the win and we'll take it from there. Seems we got lots of potential to score goals with an available squad however find it tough to keep the opposition out and unable to prevent a goal in our net more often than not. Have gone for a 3 - 2 away win, last weekend was entertaining if nothing else but this time it'll go our way. Sometime, someplace, a win has to occur.

Don't think Walton should start in goal, maybe not over the horror debut from before and Holy gets castigated too often. Not really the right choice for a game of this magnitude. Which leaves Vaclav : I'd pick him to start right or wrong.

Pity is there's such an abundance of names on our roster that have the potential to do well but the critical factor I feel is the manager himself. Seems tactically inept at times like others before him and doesn't seem able to properly motivate or hasn't got full backing of the players. I'd like to see him make a success of it but his tenure here is wearing thin as each negative result comes and goes.

Bluemike
Global Moderator

Post by Bluemike » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:11 am

number 9 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:32 pm
tangfastic wrote:
number 9 wrote:

Well the stands weren’t exactly full were they? Sure we achieved that status temporarily, but it wasn’t exactly rejoicing was it. Not really impressed with you poo pooing my post to be honest. If you don’t like what I say, shut the f*ck up!!!
Not sure if you've misread Tangs post or I have but I don't think he's poo pooed your post mate.

Frosty
Forum Owner

Post by Frosty » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:59 am

yeah, this one has been lost on me too Mike

JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:01 am

Unfortunately I think we’ll lose. I’m normally very positive but after watching the Bolton game, I just think it will take time to get right. I think we’ll get there but it’s going to be game by game improvement and it’ll take time to get where we want to be.

On the line up, personally I hope Cook doesn’t chop and change too much from the Bolton game. On reflection, Walton didn’t really F up, he was trying to work with a back four having a nightmare in front of him on his debut. And that back four need to redeem themselves! In mid, I think Evans will play although he was very disappointing last week. When Morsy gets in we’ll definitely see a step up in terms of our ability to hold and control games but until then can’t see Carroll doing more than Harper. Up top, Fraser should come in if he’s fit and maybe Norwood will see some action.

Lincoln 3 - Town 2

Tangfastic

Post by Tangfastic » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:54 am

number 9 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:32 pm
tangfastic wrote:
number 9 wrote:

No idea where that came from. :D

Just making the point we have been top of the table twice and our seasons fizzled out badly. Might work out the opposite even if it looks pretty miserable ATM.