Gills predictions

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:48 pm

mini-tit wrote:I say 1-1 I cant c us not keeping a goal out in dat game but I reckon we cud score cos the Gills r da sort of team we cud beat but never do. :D
Never beat the Gills?

What about at Priestfield the last 2 seasons? :wink:

mini

Post by mini » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:49 pm

Shed On Tour wrote:
mini-tit wrote:I say 1-1 I cant c us not keeping a goal out in dat game but I reckon we cud score cos the Gills r da sort of team we cud beat but never do. :D
Never beat the Gills?

Check ur PM's u wont be so cocky then :!: :lol: :lol:

:evil: :evil:

Mork

Post by Mork » Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:06 pm

Shed On Tour wrote:
Never beat the Gills?

The beat us 3-4 last November at home. And 0-1 the year before that. I was at both matches, and both were grim occasions. I'm half glad I couldn't make Saturday :(

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:22 pm

Mork wrote:
Shed On Tour wrote:
Never beat the Gills?

The beat us 3-4 last November at home. And 0-1 the year before that. I was at both matches, and both were grim occasions. I'm half glad I couldn't make Saturday :(
Just winding Mini up Mork. We were at both those games and the one's at Priestfield. Perhaps we should offer to play saturdays game away! :wink: