Bellamy and the Boo Boys !

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

Bellamy and the Boo Boys !

Post by hallamblue » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:27 pm

After watching todays game it would appear the whole nation hates Bellamy, and not just the Ipswich fans !!.....why's that then ? :wink:

Fully

Re: Bellamy and the Boo Boys !

Post by Fully » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:28 pm

hallamblue wrote:After watching todays game it would appear the whole nation hates Bellamy, and not just the Ipswich fans !!.....why's that then ? :wink:
The lot + he is goofy :lol:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:33 pm

Fully wrote:
hallamblue wrote:After watching todays game it would appear the whole nation hates Bellamy, and not just the Ipswich fans !!.....why's that then ? :wink:
Oh bugger, I forgot to add that one !

I waiting for city angel's response :lol:

Fully

Post by Fully » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:37 pm

also missed off

hes got a face like you want to punch it :lol:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:40 pm

Fully wrote:also missed off

hes got a face like you want to punch it :lol:

Hmm ! you REALLY dont like the little Welsh Leek do you Fully ?
May you be mentioned in the next Despatches to the Queen !! :wink:

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:42 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Fully wrote:

Ok I dont like him because hes an arrogant little git. I remember when I was working for a high street bank and I had a queue of people waiting to see me.Bellamy came in and walked to the front of the queue and asked if there was anyonme who could serve him.I said sorry but theres a queue but we will be as quick as we can to which he replied 'Do you know who I am'. I told him yes I know who you are but when youre in here youre just another customer so will have to wait. He stomped out and the whole queue clapped. Also on an away trip home just before he left us the players locked him in the toilet and left him there for an hour because he was being arrogant about the goal he scored. Guess hes just too big for his boots,nowadays,even though I think hes a good player.

Luke

Post by Luke » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:01 pm

LOL is that true City :lol: i can just imgine him mouthing off about how gr8 his goal was and stuff hope the little sod got bog washed to ! :lol:

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil

Post by Phil » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:20 pm

he's a tw@ simple as, Love your story city Angel He deserved it.

NottsBlue

Post by NottsBlue » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:32 pm

He's ALL of the above

Notts Blue.

cityangel

Post by cityangel » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:44 pm

Luke wrote:LOL is that true City :lol: i can just imgine him mouthing off about how gr8 his goal was and stuff hope the little sod got bog washed to ! :lol:
Yes thats a true story Luke and I could tell you many more about young Mr Bellamy. Although us Norwich fans appreciated his talent hes never been too popular down here plus I think the interview he gave on sky when it was rumoured that Rooney was going to Newcastle hasnt helped him win many people over.

essexboy21

Post by essexboy21 » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:46 pm

He really is a cocky little Gobshite!!!!

They should have shoved paper down his throat n' all!!!

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:53 pm

essexboy21 wrote:He really is a cocky little Gobshite!!!!

They should have shoved paper down his throat n' all!!!
Whenever I see him he always looks as if someone has hit hard on the top of the head with a mallet ! Has anyone else noticed how his head appears below his shoulder line. Cant believe he'd have been alllowed to live if he was born like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:07 am

the newcastle fans love him, hes been one of their best players this season, besides showing a great willingness to play in whatever position souness has put him in.

Phil

Post by Phil » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:15 am

bluestar wrote:the newcastle fans love him, hes been one of their best players this season, besides showing a great willingness to play in whatever position souness has put him in.
still to every one else he's a tw@

thats why he gets boo'ed he more than deserves it he is stuck up his own arse

Rach

Post by Rach » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:33 pm

cityangel wrote:
hallamblue wrote:
Fully wrote: The lot + he is goofy :lol:

Ok I dont like him because hes an arrogant little git. I remember when I was working for a high street bank and I had a queue of people waiting to see me.Bellamy came in and walked to the front of the queue and asked if there was anyonme who could serve him.I said sorry but theres a queue but we will be as quick as we can to which he replied 'Do you know who I am'. I told him yes I know who you are but when youre in here youre just another customer so will have to wait. He stomped out and the whole queue clapped. Also on an away trip home just before he left us the players locked him in the toilet and left him there for an hour because he was being arrogant about the goal he scored. Guess hes just too big for his boots,nowadays,even though I think hes a good player.
Good story - nice one for standin up to him! :D

He's an arrogant guy - but he was the only Newcastle player I was really impressed with when we played them in the friendly. I also think he was the only one who didnt make a fuss bout us booin him thn!

Col-Blue

Post by Col-Blue » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:34 pm

cityangel wrote:
hallamblue wrote:
Fully wrote: The lot + he is goofy :lol:

lol go city u showed him :D :D :D

Hermes

Post by Hermes » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:41 pm

he is really arrogant, big headed and generally annoying what can you expect from a budgie

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:49 pm

I'm really not sure, but I'm not complaing.

Maybe we had 75,000 Ipswich fans at yesterday game...

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:39 pm

Dazza wrote:
I'm really not sure, but I'm not complaing.

Maybe we had 75,000 Ipswich fans at yesterday game...
naturally we HAVE that many fans :wink:

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:12 am

I think your poll answered it best,the tw*t :lol: