How do you rate Kelvin Davies

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

chris

How do you rate Kelvin Davies

Post by chris » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:54 pm

Do you think he is Premiership material should we win promotion? I vote for very good

I like him a lot but am not so sure he would cut it in the Premier League.

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:20 pm

Well I'd say he is the worst player ever!

Although the Ipswich keeper called Kelvin Davis is good, hehe

The funny thing is I've only recently noticed theres no e in his name. Weird way to spell davis.

Anyway, back on the subject, I like him, he is a good keeper, he can pull off amazing saves, but he doesnt speak to his defence enough. (when they f*ck up he should be on their back about it, Bart Williams is doing this though)

His kicking is normally very impressive, although against Sheffield is was very poor, was kicking it out a lot and some Sheffield player was running out after they had attacked, Kelvin kicked it out and it hit him on the back of head, oh how I laughed. :lol:

My Summary:

He is a good keeper, can pull of amazing saves, need to play simple football sometimes, potential to be the best in the league, not vocal enough, his defence dont do him any favors.

BETTER THAN BANANA KICKER £20K A WEEK BLOOD SUCKING MARSHALL!

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:05 pm

I can agree with that, especially the bit about Marshall (I really hope he impresses Wolves)

ShannockSid

Post by ShannockSid » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:10 pm

....... so here's the plan. Fob Marshall off to Wolves or any other charity that will take him.

Then pay Kugi £6k, Bart man and Mahon both £7k a week....... sorted. None are wanted (or on a free) by their own clubs so we should get them all for 2 bags of chips and some boiled sweets.