Chelsea and their millions...

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Dazza

Chelsea and their millions...

Post by Dazza » Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:44 pm

How do you think Chelsea will do this season? Will their £100m spending spree really buy the premiership?

Frankie

Re: Chelsea and their millions...

Post by Frankie » Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:59 pm

Dazza wrote:How do you think Chelsea will do this season? Will their £100m spending spree really buy the premiership?

i don't think they'll do any better than last year , it's all well spending millions on players , but can they play together?

suffolk_blue

Post by suffolk_blue » Tue Aug 26, 2003 2:07 pm

I voted 1st - but out of blind optimism rather than any sane thinking!

I'd like to see something good happen there - someones come in with all this money and its made it all very interesting. I wanna see them win the league, instead of ManUre or ARSEnal.

They've got some really amazing talent - if Ipswich get back to the Premiership (however unlikely it looks at the current time), it would be amazing to see all those stars walking out onto the Portman Road pitch and getting whipped :D