Norwich or Sam Allardyce

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

the-mole

Norwich or Sam Allardyce

Post by the-mole » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:52 pm

Well it comes to the big hates for me - After watching highlights of the Norwich Bolton game I found myself questioning whom I hated the most.

Narwich hating has been built into my life - similarly to how the french hate the english I guess - but they have never really overly offended me in a way which made my blood boil. In fact I have alot of good Narwich memories - mainly good memories of us beating them. But big Sam on the other hand is just a fat selfish TW*T.

I think all us fans will never forget his comments after the play-off game - and it seems he cannot accept a loss without mouthing off about something. His comments back then made most ITFC fans blood boil, and a deep hatred for the mouth piece was born.

So dear ITFC fans - who do hate the most - it is like comparing Marmite and Sprouts, it is a no win situation but lets big it up for the fans of hatred.

Lots and lots and lots of love - the-mole (wanted to end on a high note after all the hatred)!!

Brian,john,Marshall

Post by Brian,john,Marshall » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:55 pm

that one's easy "NAAAAARWICH"

GavITFC

Post by GavITFC » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:55 pm

easy, scummers!

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:58 pm

Big Sam is a Neil Warnock wannabee :roll:

Phil

Post by Phil » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:59 pm

tough one, on one hand you got narwich the rivals but you rugularly see them and can give them some abuse and let pressure out, but allerdick you never see him and prob never will so pressure is growing everytime you see him on the telly.

phily bon bon

Re: Norwich or Sam Allardyce

Post by phily bon bon » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:08 pm

the-mole wrote:Well it comes to the big hates for me - After watching highlights of the Norwich Bolton game I found myself questioning whom I hated the most.

Narwich hating has been built into my life - similarly to how the french hate the english I guess - but they have never really overly offended me in a way which made my blood boil. In fact I have alot of good Narwich memories - mainly good memories of us beating them. But big Sam on the other hand is just a fat selfish TW*T.

I think all us fans will never forget his comments after the play-off game - and it seems he cannot accept a loss without mouthing off about something. His comments back then made most ITFC fans blood boil, and a deep hatred for the mouth piece was born.

So dear ITFC fans - who do hate the most - it is like comparing Marmite and Sprouts, it is a no win situation but lets big it up for the fans of hatred.
Lots and lots and lots of love - the-mole (wanted to end on a high note after all the hatred)!!

You hit the nail on the head I feel the same about both of them.....and I never thought I´d say that about anyone :shock:

Ipswich Loyal

Post by Ipswich Loyal » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:43 pm

i like big sam... i dont hate anyone more than norwich, i would even want man u to giv'em a stuffing :D

Mork

Re: Norwich or Sam Allardyce

Post by Mork » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:31 pm

the-mole wrote:Well it comes to the big hates for me - After watching highlights of the Norwich Bolton game I found myself questioning whom I hated the most.

Why would I hate big Sam? He's one of the best managers in the Premiership.

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:11 pm

I dont hate Big Sam at all i think hes a bloody good manager. also think he would make a good England Manager in the future

Tim

Post by Tim » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:12 pm

Scum wins HANDS down for me!!

Diddy Dubz

Post by Diddy Dubz » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:43 pm

I hate the both of them with a passion :twisted:

jono

Post by jono » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:05 am

Norwich fans are faggots

drac

Post by drac » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:42 am

The scum of anglia or the guy who wants revenge after May 2000?

No competition.

NAAArwich

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:45 pm

Norwich without doubt...

crazee

Post by crazee » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:47 pm

norwich by a long way

curries_babe

Post by curries_babe » Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:51 pm

nowrich(its a defo)