Who Would YOU let gol!!!!

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

sirbobby

Who Would YOU let gol!!!!

Post by sirbobby » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:14 pm

Southampton need players
Newcastle too
Norwich as well
West Brom & Bolton in need

What if they come in for Some of our players???

The prices are rough Guides... They could be argued till the cowes come home!!!!

Rach

Post by Rach » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:16 pm

Out of those 5, its def Miller. He's a good player, but I think he'd be the easiest to replace.

sirbobby

Post by sirbobby » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:18 pm

Rach wrote:Out of those 5, its def Miller. He's a good player, but I think he'd be the easiest to replace.
Yes I agree... I could see him playing for Saints too.

But saints do need a Striker like Kuqi to show the rest of the team how to work!!!!

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:18 pm

De Vos, 2m for a player his age.... goodbye!

Sarah18

Post by Sarah18 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:55 pm

Dazza wrote:De Vos, 2m for a player his age.... goodbye!
yeah i agree, not playin that well either, i don't think

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:26 pm

I wouldnt let any of them go and shove counago in there direction instead!!

Phil

Post by Phil » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:28 pm

Miller, no way he is worth 1.5 million. as good as he is we could replace him for 1.5mil easily

curries_babe

Post by curries_babe » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:47 pm

miller

kat17

Post by kat17 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:05 pm

Frankie wrote:I wouldnt let any of them go and shove counago in there direction instead!!
I'd do exactly the same! Someone must want him..........surely!

bt if they didnt want Pabs id say Miller

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:26 am

Dazza wrote:De Vos, 2m for a player his age.... goodbye!
Ditto :)

rossi

Re: Who Would YOU let gol!!!!

Post by rossi » Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:53 pm

sirbobby wrote:Southampton need players
Newcastle too
Norwich as well
West Brom & Bolton in need

What if they come in for Some of our players???

The prices are rough Guides... They could be argued till the cowes come home!!!!
Cobblers!!!!! Miller and De vos are not worth 1.5 million plus together in today's market, let alone each. Get real!!!!

Luke

Post by Luke » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:06 pm

All those prices except the one on Bent are way off target....

sirbobby

Post by sirbobby » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:25 pm

Luke wrote:All those prices except the one on Bent are way off target....
Sorry about that.... Can I have your number so I can get the correct information from yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luke

Post by Luke » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:35 pm

sirbobby wrote:
Sorry about that.... Can I have your number so I can get the correct information from yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No but i will send you a website of recent player transfers if you want and you would see no 1st divison averge player has gone for 1.8 million for the last 2/3 years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sirbobby

Post by sirbobby » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:43 pm

Luke wrote:
sirbobby wrote:
No but i will send you a website of recent player transfers if you want and you would see no 1st divison averge player has gone for 1.8 million for the last 2/3 years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont put the Ipswich as AVERAGE.... they are the best side in the Division and players like SHEFKI, DE-VOS, NAYLOR, BENT, CURRIE are not Average... they are Talented Footballers capable of becoming Premiership Stars!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke

Post by Luke » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:48 pm

sirbobby wrote:
Luke wrote:
sirbobby wrote: Sorry about that.... Can I have your number so I can get the correct information from yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont put the Ipswich as AVERAGE.... they are the best side in the Division and players like SHEFKI, DE-VOS, NAYLOR, BENT, CURRIE are not Average... they are Talented Footballers capable of becoming Premiership Stars!!!!!!!!!!!
The two on your list De Vos and Miller Average..... Look youve been picking arguments all week about time you gave it a rest i think! stop arguing for the sake of arguing ! :lol:

sirbobby

Post by sirbobby » Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:01 pm

This is what I put ... I was trying to see what people thought about who they would let go...

But that did'nt prove to be the case as every one questioned the value's I put!!!

Thats Forum's for ya!!!!!!!!

rossi

Post by rossi » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:49 pm

sirbobby wrote:This is what I put ... I was trying to see what people thought about who they would let go...

But that did'nt prove to be the case as every one questioned the value's I put!!!

Thats Forum's for ya!!!!!!!!
Trouble is - the ridiculous values you put on players entirely defeated the object of your post. Had you have been more realistic, maybe people would have responded in the way you wanted.

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:05 pm

Its pretty clear that nobody is going to offer anything like what we think they are worth to us for any of these guys except perhaps Bent. As someone (Toby ?) said in another thread since we're playing well as a team the actual prices for these guys would never reflect their value to us, only the depressed state of the market compared to a few years ago.