Todays MOTM

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:40 pm

lunchbox wrote:sorry but how can you have a MOTM when your team losses 4-nil? frankly the only person who had a good game was dave williams, called upon once and got wilnus back in the game!
I bet it didnt stop you voting tho :wink: :lol:

Mork

Re: Todays MOTM

Post by Mork » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:52 pm

CTCS wrote:An easy one for me but what do you think??
Easy, Sito. Not only man of the match, only player on the pitch worthy of the shirt.

Hacaman

Post by Hacaman » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:44 pm

tim_itfc wrote:Wilnis was probably my MOTM bearing in mind he had to look after the defence on his own, or Sito.
I'd agree with you, though praise for Sito has been long overdue, he has don't brilliantly since he arrived, a quality free signing

Mark18

Post by Mark18 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:50 pm

Hacaman wrote:
tim_itfc wrote:Wilnis was probably my MOTM bearing in mind he had to look after the defence on his own, or Sito.
I'd agree with you, though praise for Sito has been long overdue, he has don't brilliantly since he arrived, a quality free signing[/quote

1st half currie, overall though would have to be sito

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:04 pm

Man of the match = Dave Nugent even though he is a wanker :evil:

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:38 pm

Todays man of the match was ME, made up some bloody good songs made every1 laugh and had a bloody good time :lol:

lunchbox

Post by lunchbox » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:41 pm

[/quote] I bet it didnt stop you voting tho :wink: :lol:[/quote]

well the only the admins see who votes so you can ask them if you want :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

JessP_ITFC

Post by JessP_ITFC » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:11 pm

Jaime Peters was the official man of the match, as he put the most effort in according to the guys and girls who choosen it. He's gone to Spain now with Frank Yallop according to someone I know who did the presentation of the Man of the Match.

SashaBlue

Post by SashaBlue » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:16 pm

Luke wrote:
Rach wrote:Sito....IMO he has no faults to his game....he is brilliant. Currie looked good, but needs to be more accurate with his crosses....i thought he'd looked good when he was playing on the right wing in the 1st half.
:shock: The guy put 1 cross wrong today. I was counting lol beacuse i really cant belive the stick he gets. the one cross he put wrong was with his left foot aswel after he had been moved out to the left wing. He made 34 passes i think around 28 of which made it to its target i lost count towards the end as i really was pissed off :lol:
you don't honestly expect him to get praised with the way the fans are at the moment do you?

JessP_ITFC

Post by JessP_ITFC » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:17 pm

Currie has no pace, thats why he's been stuck in the lower leagues.

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:18 pm

SashaBlue wrote:
Luke wrote:
Rach wrote:Sito....IMO he has no faults to his game....he is brilliant. Currie looked good, but needs to be more accurate with his crosses....i thought he'd looked good when he was playing on the right wing in the 1st half.
:shock: The guy put 1 cross wrong today. I was counting lol beacuse i really cant belive the stick he gets. the one cross he put wrong was with his left foot aswel after he had been moved out to the left wing. He made 34 passes i think around 28 of which made it to its target i lost count towards the end as i really was pissed off :lol:
you don't honestly expect him to get praised with the way the fans are at the moment do you?
He never gets it anyway. And i dont like your attitude of grouping every fan in one big negtive group. the fact is certain people have there certain opinions doesnt mean everyone is feeling negative IF you read my posts you would see im actually quite upbeat!

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:20 pm

JessP_ITFC wrote:Currie has no pace, thats why he's been stuck in the lower leagues.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What the f*ck! your 4th post ever and you decide to talk complete sh*t! Not every player above divison 2 is lightning f**king quick! what currie lacks in speed he makes up for in trickery and skill and fianl product. Dont talk such unconstructive negative crap! :roll:

Hacaman

Post by Hacaman » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:21 pm

Luke wrote:
JessP_ITFC wrote:Currie has no pace, thats why he's been stuck in the lower leagues.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What the f*ck! your 4th post ever and you decide to talk complete sh*t! Not every player above divison 2 is lightning f**king quick! what currie lacks in speed he makes up for in trickery and skill and fianl product. Dont talk such unconstructive negative crap! :roll:
What Luke meant to say was, Currie doesn't need pace and welcome to the board :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark18

Post by Mark18 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:21 pm

Luke wrote:
curries weakness may b his pace but he makes up for it in more ways as one as lukes says

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:22 pm

Hacaman wrote:
Luke wrote:
What Luke meant to say was, Currie doesn't need pace and welcome to the board :lol: :lol: :lol:
No that isnt what i f**king ment! :lol: If we are gowing to have negative unconstructive comments! i want to be the tosser giving them out! :wink: :lol:

Sarah18

Post by Sarah18 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:22 pm

Hacaman wrote:
Luke wrote:
lmao well summarised hacaman!!!

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:23 pm

Currie had his best game in ages for Town on Saturday, if he had pace he would be one hell of a winger. As others have said he makes up for that with his skills and I hope he keeps it up this season.

Mark18

Post by Mark18 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:23 pm

Luke wrote:
Hacaman wrote:
Luke wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What the f*ck! your 4th post ever and you decide to talk complete sh*t! Not every player above divison 2 is lightning f**king quick! what currie lacks in speed he makes up for in trickery and skill and fianl product. Dont talk such unconstructive negative crap! :roll:
No that isnt what i f**king ment! :lol: If we are gowing to have negative unconstructive comments! i want to be the tosser giving them out! :wink: :lol:
just like luke, and thats his way of welcoming u to the board, like hacman said

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:24 pm

Marky wrote:
Luke wrote:
Hacaman wrote: What Luke meant to say was, Currie doesn't need pace and welcome to the board :lol: :lol: :lol:
What the f*ck are you talking about Marky boy! :lol: Thats me who just said that! :? :lol:

Mark18

Post by Mark18 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:26 pm

Luke wrote:
Marky wrote:
Luke wrote: No that isnt what i f**king ment! :lol: If we are gowing to have negative unconstructive comments! i want to be the tosser giving them out! :wink: :lol:
What the f*ck are you talking about Marky boy! :lol: Thats me who just said that! :? :lol:
note to self: read things more carefully , or not

Jus

Post by Jus » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:27 pm

JessP_ITFC wrote:Jaime Peters was the official man of the match, as he put the most effort in according to the guys and girls who choosen it. He's gone to Spain now with Frank Yallop according to someone I know who did the presentation of the Man of the Match.
What did Peters do exactly, I can't say I really noticed him when he came on?

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:28 pm

Jus wrote:
JessP_ITFC wrote:Jaime Peters was the official man of the match, as he put the most effort in according to the guys and girls who choosen it. He's gone to Spain now with Frank Yallop according to someone I know who did the presentation of the Man of the Match.
What did Peters do exactly, I can't say I really noticed him when he came on?
Took on players had 2 shots. I felt he did quite well but the whole performnce was clouded really.

damage

Post by damage » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:03 am

Sito has been a great signing but aren't we being a bit blinkered being surprised about it? :shock: :roll:
As Royle said, 'he's well known in Spain' etc. As the Spanish leagues are pretty much on a par with England and Italy (but technically better than engalnd), we have basically signed the equivalent of a well-known championship player (ie Sidwell, Lescott,...my laziness stops me there but do you see what I'm getting at?)
Racing Ferrol aren't a bad team too, so if we've got (one of?) their best player(s) for free, then that's a good signing.
Why are we Brits so condescending about other countries?!