If we don't beat Brighton tomorrow.....

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

James the Brains

If we don't beat Brighton tomorrow.....

Post by James the Brains » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am

then even I will have to concede that THIS IS STILL A f**king PROMOTION CHALLENGE!!!!!!!! What's wrong with you pansies?! yeah so we've lost a few games lately so f**king what? when has an Ipswich Town season ever gone to plan? Haven't you heard? We've just signed a f**king Norwiegean!! We are less than a third of the way through the season, and you're writing us off? Remind me who you support again? THIS IS IPSWICH TOWN: "mid-table mediocrity" isn't in our vocabulary. Never has been, never will be. WE ARE IPSWICH TOWN. we will make the play-offs, you'll see.

Mork

Re: If we don't beat Brighton tomorrow.....

Post by Mork » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:16 pm

James the Brains wrote:then even I will have to concede that THIS IS STILL A f**king PROMOTION CHALLENGE!!!!!!!! What's wrong with you pansies?! yeah so we've lost a few games lately so f**king what? when has an Ipswich Town season ever gone to plan? Haven't you heard? We've just signed a f**king Norwiegean!! We are less than a third of the way through the season, and you're writing us off? Remind me who you support again? THIS IS IPSWICH TOWN: "mid-table mediocrity" isn't in our vocabulary. Never has been, never will be. WE ARE IPSWICH TOWN. we will make the play-offs, you'll see.
I see things are still going well on the planet mars.

nieros
Site Administrator

Post by nieros » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:09 pm

Hehe seriously though who knows, stranger things have happened.

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:44 am

Love it James but for the life of me I just cant see it.Ive tipped us for a win today purely because Im trying to be optimistic.Head says 4-1 to brighton :shock:

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:54 am

phily bon bon wrote:Love it James but for the life of me I just cant see it.Ive tipped us for a win today purely because Im trying to be optimistic.Head says 4-1 to brighton :shock:
:lol: :lol:

Have a cold one Phily, it'll be alright mate we will win today :wink:

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:56 am

bluebird wrote:
phily bon bon wrote:Love it James but for the life of me I just cant see it.Ive tipped us for a win today purely because Im trying to be optimistic.Head says 4-1 to brighton :shock:

i will if your buying BB :D

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:59 am

phily bon bon wrote:
bluebird wrote:

i will if your buying BB :D
Mmmmm - read the thread with your name on it in the general section :wink:

Roylemark

Re: If we don't beat Brighton tomorrow.....

Post by Roylemark » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:01 am

James the Brains wrote:then even I will have to concede that THIS IS STILL A f**king PROMOTION CHALLENGE!!!!!!!! What's wrong with you pansies?! yeah so we've lost a few games lately so f**king what? when has an Ipswich Town season ever gone to plan? Haven't you heard? We've just signed a f**king Norwiegean!! We are less than a third of the way through the season, and you're writing us off? Remind me who you support again? THIS IS IPSWICH TOWN: "mid-table mediocrity" isn't in our vocabulary. Never has been, never will be. WE ARE IPSWICH TOWN. we will make the play-offs, you'll see.
Well said ! i think you should be saying this to the players though :lol: