Punch up!

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

DeIpswich

Punch up!

Post by DeIpswich » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:32 pm

I don't knowif anyone saw this on Channel 4 news tonight?

Amazing scences!

http://edge.channel4.com/news/2005/11/w ... otball.wmv
Independiente de Neuquen were beating Associacion Deportiva Centenario 1-0 at home when disturbances broke out.

Fights between several players began before fans jumped in, throwing objects from the stands.

Police attempted to restore order, but managed only to encourage more people to join in.

The match was eventually abondoned with one Deportivo player reporting one of the opposition for 'aggression'.

essexboy21

Post by essexboy21 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:44 pm

Can't click on links atm, I saw a huge fight on Sky Sports News between a side in red and white stripes and another side, would it be the same one?

Phil

Post by Phil » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm

essexboy21 wrote:Can't click on links atm, I saw a huge fight on Sky Sports News between a side in red and white stripes and another side, would it be the same one?
quite possibly the other team in light blue?

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:58 pm

Quality :lol: :lol:

I like the way the number 5 in blue launches a drop kick at one of the other players :lol: