the Sam Parkin thread

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

the Sam Parkin thread

Post by hallamblue » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:44 pm

may I suggest politely that people dont turn it into a "chat" thread between ourselves ..its meant to be a "message of support" to the guy

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:47 pm

will get dazza to remove my post hallam, if thats ok with u .......

Susie

Post by Susie » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:48 pm

riviera wrote:will get dazza to remove my post hallam, if thats ok with u .......
And mine.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:51 pm

riviera wrote:will get dazza to remove my post hallam, if thats ok with u .......
Riv !..It's not got anything to do with me as youknow, but I just felt the thread was in danger of becoming just another "chat" thread between us all and its not meant to be like - no offence meant !
Last edited by hallamblue on Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:56 pm

fair enough hallam, but i didnt see the word "politely" in the original sentence, and if it was then i apologise

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:06 pm

riviera wrote:fair enough hallam, but i didnt see the word "politely" in the original sentence, and if it was then i apologise
no apology needed Riv mate ...we are all wanting the same thing for Town and Sam Parkin - mind you, not too sure that a night with Susie (despite her kind offer ! :D )...would do a lot to help Town's cause right now...but I expect it would put a smile on young Sammy face for the next home match !! :wink:

toby

Post by toby » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am

Right, I've deleted a coupe of the posts on there just to tidy it up a little...I have left the comments about his hair though!

:lol:

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:21 am

toby wrote:Right, I've deleted a coupe of the posts on there just to tidy it up a little...I have left the comments about his hair though!

i knew that new power would go to ur head LOL

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:37 pm

riviera wrote:
toby wrote:Right, I've deleted a coupe of the posts on there just to tidy it up a little...I have left the comments about his hair though!

i knew that new power would go to ur head LOL
yer but does that mean Toby is a slap 'ead too ? :shock:

Reetpetite

Re: the Sam Parkin thread

Post by Reetpetite » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:00 am

hallamblue wrote:may I suggest politely that people dont turn it into a "chat" thread between ourselves ..its meant to be a "message of support" to the guy
Hi hallamblue, It's good what you're trying to do. Radio sufolk on Mark Murphy's programme one morning this week did a similar thing. Hundreds of us sent in text messages and e-mails in support of Sam Parkin and Radio Suffolk presented them to him on Thursday. Apparently he was very pleased to think that people had taken the trouble to do it. It would seem the 'boo-boys' are a very small minority of the thousands of loyal fans. Here's hoping for a good result this afternoon

hallamblue

Re: the Sam Parkin thread

Post by hallamblue » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:14 am

Reetpetite wrote:
hallamblue wrote:may I suggest politely that people dont turn it into a "chat" thread between ourselves ..its meant to be a "message of support" to the guy
Hi hallamblue, It's good what you're trying to do. Radio sufolk on Mark Murphy's programme one morning this week did a similar thing. Hundreds of us sent in text messages and e-mails in support of Sam Parkin and Radio Suffolk presented them to him on Thursday. Apparently he was very pleased to think that people had taken the trouble to do it. It would seem the 'boo-boys' are a very small minority of the thousands of loyal fans. Here's hoping for a good result this afternoon
Yes heres hoping we WIN and SSP gets off the mark at home too - if he scores Id love it if he went absolutely bonkers infront of the North Stand- think that would endear him to "the lads" !!

Not sure when Dazza intends to forward our messages of support to Sam via ITFC - hope its soon !!

ALL together now .... :wink:

"HE'S EYES , THEY SHINE LIKE DIAMONDS...

THEY CALL HIM THE KING OF THE LAND.....

AND THERE STOOD SAMMY PARKIN.....

BORN WITH THE CUP IN HIS HAND....."