Anyone watch Noblot last night?

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Riviera

Anyone watch Noblot last night?

Post by Riviera » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:21 am

Played off the park for almost the entire game, even when there was 2 ft of water on the pitch the russians still tried to play the ball on the deck, was very funny to watch

one thing that pisses me off is the size of the crowds in the uefa cup....boro had 13,000 and notblot was nowhere near full, whats happened to the big european nights we used to enjoy in this country?

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:02 am

It's getting like Italy and Spain now, none of their fans are bothered about European football.

I wish Town could play in Europe again :lol:

Boro last night

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:49 am

TV money is more important htan the fans.....and sadly always will be.

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:15 am

That's as may be PBB but the question is; where are the fans ? Can you believe that more people will turn up to watch Middlesbrough play WBA than last night ? Unbelievable for me, I just don't understand it. It's their best chance of a trophy this season. I would say that perhaps all the fans are saving their money for the final but they will be there for WBA and Sunderland & Man.U. Very wacky.