Next weekend Mini and Uefa come face to face

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

mini

Next weekend Mini and Uefa come face to face

Post by mini » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:44 pm

:D :D

I received this email from EnglandFans this afternoon.

Now the good news! The earlier start is because UEFA are so impressed with our whole fan-friendly initiative. They are inviting us into their HQ at Nyon. There will be an official welcome and reception in their auditorium. It is unheard of for fans to be received in this way by UEFA and a huge credit to our fast-improving reputation. To have UEFA recognise our efforts is a massive compliment.

I am really excited about going to UEFA HQ and meeting some of their representatives. I will remind them that ITFC won the UEFA cup in 1981 and they are still the best football team in the world and England are going to win the world cup next year :lol: :)

Diddy Dubz

Post by Diddy Dubz » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:50 pm

Pah, What have UEFA ever done for us fans.

Until you can prove to me that UEFA are useful, I'll continue to ridicule them

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:56 pm

mini, have a good trip, and if u get to see Lennart Johansson, tell him hes a ***** ***** and far to out of touch with modern football :lol:

cheers

Bluebird

Re: Next weekend Mini and Uefa come face to face

Post by Bluebird » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:58 pm

mini wrote::D :D

Now the good news! The earlier start is because UEFA are so impressed with our whole fan-friendly initiative. They are inviting us into their HQ at Nyon. There will be an official welcome and reception in their auditorium. It is unheard of for fans to be received in this way by UEFA and a huge credit to our fast-improving reputation. To have UEFA recognise our efforts is a massive compliment.

I am really excited about going to UEFA HQ and meeting some of their representatives. I will remind them that ITFC won the UEFA cup in 1981 and they are still the best football team in the world and England are going to win the world cup next year :lol: :)
That is really cool, Mini - keeping flying the flag!! :D

mini

Post by mini » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:06 pm

bluebird wrote:

bluebird

There are about 200 of us going. It started out as a fan event arranged by englandfans on the day of the game against Argentina. There is a Englandfans versus Uefa staff match and also an under 11 game. We also get to meet swiss fans to discuss football in England and Switzerland.
UEFA were so pleased with the initiative that they then decided to invite us to their headquarters. :D

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:57 pm

mini wrote:
bluebird wrote:

bluebird

There are about 200 of us going. It started out as a fan event arranged by englandfans on the day of the game against Argentina. There is a Englandfans versus Uefa staff match and also an under 11 game. We also get to meet swiss fans to discuss football in England and Switzerland.
UEFA were so pleased with the initiative that they then decided to invite us to their headquarters. :D
That really is so cool Mini, you'll end up running the FA at this rate!! :wink:

Just make sure your Mum behaves!!! :lol: :lol:

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:29 am

bluebird wrote:
mini wrote:
bluebird wrote: That is really cool, Mini - keeping flying the flag!! :D
bluebird

That really is so cool Mini, you'll end up running the FA at this rate!! :wink:

Just make sure your Mum behaves!!! :lol: :lol:
Yeah thats really cool well done and have a nice trip.