Play-off final location.

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Mork

Play-off final location.

Post by Mork » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:44 am

Not that we'll be partaking, but where is this planned to take place next year? As its after the FA Cup Final, does that mean it'll be at Wembley?

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:48 am

hallamblue

Re: Play-off final location.

Post by hallamblue » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:54 am

Mork wrote:Not that we'll be partaking, but where is this planned to take place next year? As its after the FA Cup Final, does that mean it'll be at Wembley?
Bet we do !

Mork

Post by Mork » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:39 am

hallamblue wrote:
Mork wrote:Not that we'll be partaking, but where is this planned to take place next year? As its after the FA Cup Final, does that mean it'll be at Wembley?
Bet we do !
Ill take that bet.

Aluren

Post by Aluren » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:09 am

Why not? We could do it yet...

crazee

Post by crazee » Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:30 pm

can't rule any thing out this time of the year, especailly with the table as tight as it, we can squeeze in there and we'll go to wembley

Mork

Post by Mork » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:13 pm

Your deluding yourself if you think we can mount a serious push for promotion this season - we don't have the money, hence we don't have the players.

I'll support em through thick and thin, but 6th place seems an unlikely but arguably achievable target, and looking at other likely play-off contenders, I can't see us making it through a two-leg playoff to get into the final.

McDonna29
Site Administrator

Post by McDonna29 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:17 pm

Mork wrote:Your deluding yourself if you think we can mount a serious push for promotion this season - we don't have the money, hence we don't have the players.

I'll support em through thick and thin, but 6th place seems an unlikely but arguably achievable target, and looking at other likely play-off contenders, I can't see us making it through a two-leg playoff to get into the final.
Is that why, even though we've been having a absolute 'mare of a season so far, we're only 2 points off the playoffs? Anything can happen to pretty much any team so far!

ATB

Post by ATB » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:23 pm

Mork wrote:Your deluding yourself if you think we can mount a serious push for promotion this season - we don't have the money, hence we don't have the players.

Having witnessed the crystal palace miracle 2 seasons back, nothing is impossible

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:37 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Bet we do !
So do I, I think we will do what the Spammers did last year and blag promotion! :wink:

Luke

Post by Luke » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:13 am

bluebird wrote:
hallamblue wrote:
Bet we do !
So do I, I think we will do what the Spammers did last year and blag promotion! :wink:
West Ham lost 15!!! games last season! It just goes to show you anything is possible. Aslong as we stay between 3rd and 9th we will always have a fighting chance. But i wouldnt ask anyone to hold there breath :lol: