Harry leaves southampton

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Jome_ITFC

Harry leaves southampton

Post by Jome_ITFC » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:01 am

lol what an idiot

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Post by TODD66 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:39 am

Do you think?

He basically left Pompey because they were messing him about and undermining his authority by appointing a Director of Football to oversee aspects of the club that he felt were in his domain - so what do Southampton go and do -

Yep, exactly the same thing, and they are surprised he has taken to his toes :roll:

He never really wanted to leave Pompey, so perhaps this time he has had a chat with Mandaric and they have agreed who is doing what.

Only time will tell if it was a sensible move, but it certainly makes the next south coast meeting very interesting :shock:

(Of course - some have said the whole thing was a set up and now that Harry has completed his mission with the relegation of Southampton he is free to return to his true employers :wink: :lol: )

Phil

Post by Phil » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:08 pm

If that happened to us ie Royle went off to n*rwich i'd hate him. Then 9 months later retunred to us I'd still hate him

Diddy Dubz

Post by Diddy Dubz » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:39 am

I told you VZR - last week infact - you tried to deny it!