Beckham "swings" at ref

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

James the Brains

Beckham "swings" at ref

Post by James the Brains » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:46 pm

according to FIVE LIVE caller, Beckham "should never play football again" - sounds heavy. good luck Becks. you're gonna need it.

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:57 pm

I'm watching the Real Madrid game on Sky, I didn't see Beckham do anything to the ref :roll: :roll:

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:08 pm

yeah I know, apparently the guy was talking rubbish. another caller has said "he didn't go near the ref" and I agree that Beckham gets a hell of a lot of stick from England fans that he never deserves. he's been a great captain for us and I've got nothing against him.

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:33 pm

Beckham just got sent off :lol: :lol:

A red card was a bit harsh, the refs in Spain only card him because of who he is!

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:08 pm

he deserved to get sent off with a tackle like that, what a tw*t, u would of thought he's of learnt his lesson by now

James the Brains

Post by James the Brains » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:39 pm

Gaz wrote:Beckham just got sent off :lol: :lol:

A red card was a bit harsh, the refs in Spain only card him because of who he is!
damn that's ironic. cya Becks!

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:34 pm

James the Brains wrote:
Gaz wrote:Beckham just got sent off :lol: :lol:

damn that's ironic. cya Becks!

I see real madrid on the box every week and becks deserved totaly to get sent off it was a dangerous and unecessary tackle by a man frustrated that they dont win everthing as they should.On the way down the step leading to the players dressing rooms he had words with the opposing sides officials and was restrained by the fourth official before he did something even more stupid,he was clearly pissed off about something someone said from the bench area.He will have to grow up and let his feet do the talking we cant have the tw*t sent off at the next world cup.