Yousouf Unhappy

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Diddy Dubz

Yousouf Unhappy

Post by Diddy Dubz » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:21 am

Danish striker Sammy Youssouf says he is unhappy that his trial spell with the Blues was cut short by his current club Marítimo. The 29-year-old was recalled by the Portguese side just three days into his planned week at Portman Road.

Exclusive to HMV!
Click to order online

Youssouf said: "Ipswich expected I would be there for a week, but the president of Marítimo recalled me after three days."

The former AB Copenhagen player trained with Town on the Monday and Tuesday with Wednesday the rest day at Playford Road.

Youssouf is not currently in the first team squad at Marítimo and is expected to leave on a free transfer in January and there seems little practical reason why he wasn't allowed to remain at Town for a longer period.

The Blues were impressed with Youssouf during his short stay and are keen for him to return for a second spell
I thought Royle said he would not be following yp any interest in him?!? :?