To the Board

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

rossi

To the Board

Post by rossi » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:01 pm

OK............I've had enough.

Let me know the buy-out cost of that clod Royle's contract and I'll stump up the money.

Riviera

Re: To the Board

Post by Riviera » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:05 pm

rossi wrote:OK............I've had enough.

Let me know the buy-out cost of that clod Royle's contract and I'll stump up the money.

rossi, if it was that simple id be amazed, if we sacked him id bet we'd see him at crown court claiming unfair dissmissal

rossi

Post by rossi » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:10 pm

riviera wrote:

rossi, if it was that simple id be amazed, if we sacked him id bet we'd see him at crown court claiming unfair dissmissal
But every contract has it's price. And I mean it............I'm so sick of this oaf that I would willingly give him what he wants to quit.

ippers

Post by ippers » Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:15 pm

Result :lol:

The Gaffer

Post by The Gaffer » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:24 pm

GET YA MONEY OUT GET YA MONEY OUT!! GET YOUR MONEY OUT FOR THE LADS!!! :wink:

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:25 pm

What money ???

The Gaffer

Post by The Gaffer » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:27 pm

Jonno wrote:What money ???
rossi's loaded apprently!! hes gonna buy out royle!! hes had enough!! lol come on rossi!!!!!

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:28 pm

id pay some1 to shoot royle lol then we wouldnt have to pay the tw*t off :lol:

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:37 pm

rossi wrote:
riviera wrote:

But every contract has it's price. And I mean it............I'm so sick of this oaf that I would willingly give him what he wants to quit.
8) :D

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:42 pm

If Rossi has the sort of money to pay Royles contract out then im a f**king dutchman. Two words for ya... Ego Trip.

rossi

Post by rossi » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:46 am

Luke wrote:If Rossi has the sort of money to pay Royles contract out then im a fooking dutchman. Two words for ya... Ego Trip.
What an absolutely ridiculous comment. You don't know me, or anything about me. GROW UP!!!!!

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:50 am

Rossi, did you follow the threads a week or so ago about getting fan funds to buy out a share of the club ? Didn't see you comment at the time. Did you have any thoughts ?

Here it is : http://www.tractor-boys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26998

Susie

Post by Susie » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:54 am

I can understand your feelings Rossi but we all know it's not quite as easy as that whether you can afford it or not.

As a matter of interest, who would you want as manager if we got rid of Joe?

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:55 am

rossi wrote:
Luke wrote:If Rossi has the sort of money to pay Royles contract out then im a fooking dutchman. Two words for ya... Ego Trip.
What an absolutely ridiculous comment. You don't know me, or anything about me. GROW UP!!!!!
Egotistic pratt :lol:

Susie

Post by Susie » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:42 am

Luke wrote:
rossi wrote:

Now, now children. :wink:

Back to the original post.

Go for it Rossi. I think I could do a better job than Joe at the moment. How much would you pay me? :D

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:44 am

Blue Susie wrote:
Luke wrote:
rossi wrote: What an absolutely ridiculous comment. You don't know me, or anything about me. GROW UP!!!!!

Now, now children. :wink:

Back to the original post.

Go for it Rossi. I think I could do a better job than Joe at the moment. How much would you pay me? :D
LMAO! Yes go for it Rossi. Im sure they will send the men in white coats to greet you once they recive your call :lol:

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:45 am

Luke, Rossi is either the real deal millionaire or a traffic warden :shock:

Thoughts???? :lol: :wink:

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:22 pm

bluebird wrote:Luke, Rossi is either the real deal millionaire or a traffic warden :shock:

Thoughts???? :lol: :wink:
Priceless BB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rossi

Post by rossi » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:26 am

Dubai Blue wrote:Rossi, did you follow the threads a week or so ago about getting fan funds to buy out a share of the club ? Didn't see you comment at the time. Did you have any thoughts ?

I read thread, but as I've always said I personally wouldn't throw a quid at the club whilst the current chairman is in situ. I havn't got half of the financial info I'd need, but it's my guess that to take control of the club to the extent that it's debts are cleared and sufficient working capital provided to mount a promotion push would cost in excess of 20 million. That's a hell of a lot of spare cash to find.

rossi

Post by rossi » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:30 am

Blue Susie wrote:I can understand your feelings Rossi but we all know it's not quite as easy as that whether you can afford it or not.

As a matter of interest, who would you want as manager if we got rid of Joe?
I think it's more important to replace the tired thinking of Royle than to worry about who replaces him - any body would be better in my view. But I've said earlier this season that if it was up to me, I'd retire Magilton as a player and install him as manager with Bobby Robson as his mentor for 18 months.

Fully

Post by Fully » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:35 am

rossi wrote:
Dubai Blue wrote:Rossi, did you follow the threads a week or so ago about getting fan funds to buy out a share of the club ? Didn't see you comment at the time. Did you have any thoughts ?

I read thread, but as I've always said I personally wouldn't throw a quid at the club whilst the current chairman is in situ. I havn't got half of the financial info I'd need, but it's my guess that to take control of the club to the extent that it's debts are cleared and sufficient working capital provided to mount a promotion push would cost in excess of 20 million. That's a hell of a lot of spare cash to find.
Who would really honestly put that much money in to a team thats going downhill, with one serious debt. I would do it if i won Euromillions