Dean McDonald ??

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Jonno

Dean McDonald ??

Post by Jonno » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:57 am

Was it just me yesturday or did any1 else think he was a total waste of space and time ?? fair enuf Potato head didnt give him that long, but when he did come on he did nothing at all, some fancy footwork and he gave the ball away, or did he only come on to show every1 he got new orange boots for xmas ??

I think Hartlepools more his standard

Your Thoughts please

Susie

Re: Dean McDonald ??

Post by Susie » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:05 am

Jonno wrote:Was it just me yesturday or did any1 else think he was a total waste of space and time ?? fair enuf Potato head didnt give him that long, but when he did come on he did nothing at all, some fancy footwork and he gave the ball away, or did he only come on to show every1 he got new orange boots for xmas ??

Your Thoughts please
I agree with you Jonno. Didn't think Danny Haynes did much either but then how could they with the rest of players inability to pass to them.

Talking of Christmas presents, the ref must have had a new set of yellow and red cards in his stocking. :D

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:44 pm

have to agree with Jonno ....Im afraid Minin Mac looked very small ...and VERY LIGHTWEIGHT . I actually feel he will not make it with Town .

Haynes on the other hand, has a bright future...and I'd rather see Joe play the kid up front with Forster than that waste of space Bowditch , frankly !

Kheffan

Post by Kheffan » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:44 am

Haynes played better then Mcdonald , but as i said in an earlier post i thought mini-mac looked scared.

Earl Blue

Re: Dean McDonald ??

Post by Earl Blue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:48 am

Jonno wrote:Was it just me yesturday or did any1 else think he was a total waste of space and time ?? fair enuf Potato head didnt give him that long, but when he did come on he did nothing at all, some fancy footwork and he gave the ball away, or did he only come on to show every1 he got new orange boots for xmas ??

Your Thoughts please

I used to hear people raving about Mcdonald.. But I must confess
I have only ever seen what a lot of other people have said, which is,
he does not know when to pass the ball...

Col-Blue

Post by Col-Blue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:08 am

I dont know why everyone goes on about our good young players.

Only about two of them are good enough imo to even be considered.

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:18 am

Col-Blue wrote:I dont know why everyone goes on about our good young players.

Only about two of them are good enough imo to even be considered.
Which two Col-Blue..

Luke

Post by Luke » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:19 pm

IMO Garvan, Clarke, Haynes, Casement, Synott, Craig, Are the only players from the academy that i would currently consdir.

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:29 pm

Luke wrote:IMO Garvan, Clarke, Haynes, Casement, Synott, Craig, Are the only players from the academy that i would currently consdir.
What about Supple? :wink:

truefan2005

Post by truefan2005 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:34 pm

mcdonald and peters good players. :lol: :o

Diddy Dubz

Post by Diddy Dubz » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:55 pm

Luke wrote:IMO Garvan, Clarke, Haynes, Casement, Synott, Craig, Are the only players from the academy that i would currently consdir.
Liam Craig will NEVER make a first team appearance unless we come into a substantial amount of money mate

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:57 pm

Daddy Dubz wrote:
Liam Craig will NEVER make a first team appearance unless we come into a substantial amount of money mate
why ?

Luke

Post by Luke » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:57 pm

bluebird wrote:
What about Supple? :wink:
Would have to consdir him. But if Royle had done his job we wouldnt...