Bowditch upset

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Diddy Dubz

Bowditch upset

Post by Diddy Dubz » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:08 am

Striker Dean Bowditch has admitted he was disappointed to be left out of the Town 16 which faced Crystal Palace on Boxing Day. The 19-year-old says he is set to hold talks with boss Joe Royle regarding his situation.

Bowditch said: "I was massively disappointed to be left out. One week I'm in the starting line-up and the next I'm not even named among the substitutes.

"It's deflating and leaves me feeling very confused, because I don't know where I stand. I'm getting mixed messages.

"I don't feel I deserved to be left out and the manager has said he's going to have a chat with me, which I'd like too."
Joe: "Dean, you almost as bad as me and thats saying something"

Dean "No boss, my mummy says I'm better than Ronaldo"

Joe: "Dean, your f**king useless, shall we both take our lives?"

Dean: "Fair enough, you make a good point"

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:22 pm

Aww poor little Deany weany, ahh I feel sorry for him NOT

I'd rather play Parkin with a broken leg than Bowditch, at least there would be more effort from Parkin :roll:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:41 pm

well if he's half the player HE says he is ...then we can expect an upturn in his form very soon then ....A "Kuqi effort" mark II ????....I very much doubt it .

Shut the door on yer way out Deano , there's a good lad !

lunchbox

Re: Bowditch upset

Post by lunchbox » Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:44 pm

"It's deflating and leaves me feeling very confused, because I don't know where I stand. I'm getting mixed messages."
mixed messages? you don't score goals you won't get in the team, your touch seems to have gone and you are still very young. Oh and another reason - joe hasn't worked out where should play.