royle to everton???

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

2blue

royle to everton???

Post by 2blue » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:18 pm

what would be your thoughts on this ..

Its almost certain david moyes will be sacked soon and all evertonians are calling for our hero and legend to come back for some unfinished buisness.

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:20 pm

that would be the best christmas present i could have

Royle leaves and we get compensation!!! everyones a winner :lol:

2blue

Post by 2blue » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:21 pm

riviera wrote:that would be the best christmas present i could have

:lol: swap for moyes?

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:24 pm

2blue wrote:

yep, certainly would, Moyes would install some bollox in our current squad

although id be a bit worried if we did get him and he took us up and was given funds to spend, we went through that with burley

Paul30

Post by Paul30 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:24 pm

It would be great but wont happen :(

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:29 pm

it would be FANTASTIC if royle went to Everton, but he will never go, we will be stuck with him til he's 104 and we are playing Bury Town in the Ryman League southern section :lol:

Mork

Post by Mork » Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:22 pm

2blue wrote:

I would think that would be an excellent deal for Town, however, it ain't gonna happen.

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:25 am

Well if moyes can't inject any bollox into Everton and their highly paid stars, what makes us think that he can do it at Ipswich ?

Don't like the look of Moyes myself. The mark of a good manager is if he can pick it up when things are going badly but it doesn't look like he can.

I would have thought Everton fans would be saying the same things about JR right now ?

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:38 am

Dubai Blue wrote:Well if moyes can't inject any bollox into Everton and their highly paid stars, what makes us think that he can do it at Ipswich ?

Don't like the look of Moyes myself. The mark of a good manager is if he can pick it up when things are going badly but it doesn't look like he can.

I would have thought Everton fans would be saying the same things about JR right now ?
Totally agree..

StanstedBlue

Re: royle to everton???

Post by StanstedBlue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:07 am

2blue wrote:what would be your thoughts on this ..

Its almost certain david moyes will be sacked soon and all evertonians are calling for our hero and legend to come back for some unfinished buisness.
It would be great but we would never be that lucky!

And to the person who told me to shut it when i joined in with a "Royle Out" chant on Monday, i remain of the same opinion as i told you then, you are still a tw*t! Playing one up front at home (again) is a defeatist attitude, and don't give me any "protect the youngsters" bollocks as it never did Theo Walcott any harm and he's even younger! At least if the game gets posponed tonight we won't lose. Rant over!

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:09 am

StanstedBlue wrote:

And to the person who told me to shut it when i joined in with a "Royle Out" chant on Monday, i remain of the same opinion as i told you then, you are still a tw*t! Playing one up front at home (again) is a defeatist attitude, and don't give me any "protect the youngsters" bollocks as it never did Theo Walcott any harm and he's even younger! At least if the game gets posponed tonight we won't lose. Rant over!

Hi Stansted,

You did not look too happy when I saw you in Legends after the game.

Cant say I blame ya..

:wink:

StanstedBlue

Post by StanstedBlue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:16 am

Earl Blue wrote:
StanstedBlue wrote:

Hi Stansted,

Cant say I blame ya..

Hi Earl, someone wasn't looking happy but it wasn't me, i didn't go to legends after the game! I went for a coffee with a mate and his kids (a Palace fan!) and had the p*ss taken out of me for a further 45 minutes :oops:

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:20 am

StanstedBlue wrote:
Earl Blue wrote:
StanstedBlue wrote: It would be great but we would never be that lucky!

Hi Stansted,

Cant say I blame ya..

Hi Earl, someone wasn't looking happy but it wasn't me, i didn't go to legends after the game! I went for a coffee with a mate and his kids (a Palace fan!) and had the p*ss taken out of me for a further 45 minutes :oops:

:?: :?:

Well I was sitting just inside the entrance to Legends waiting for some others, someone who is almost your double walked in then, and I even said 'ALLRIGHT STANSTED' and that person replied..

LOL.

StanstedBlue

Post by StanstedBlue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:27 am

Earl Blue wrote:
StanstedBlue wrote:
Earl Blue wrote:
Hi Stansted,

Cant say I blame ya..

Well I was sitting just inside the entrance to Legends waiting for some others, someone who is almost your double walked in then, and I even said 'ALLRIGHT STANSTED' and that person replied..

LOL.
Oh dear :shock: , but i can assure you it wasn't me or i'd have stopped for a chat. I hope the bloke hasn't got my bloody credit card numbers as well :shock:

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:32 am

StanstedBlue wrote:
Earl Blue wrote:
StanstedBlue wrote: Hi Earl, someone wasn't looking happy but it wasn't me, i didn't go to legends after the game! I went for a coffee with a mate and his kids (a Palace fan!) and had the p*ss taken out of me for a further 45 minutes :oops:

LOL.
Oh dear :shock: , but i can assure you it wasn't me or i'd have stopped for a chat. I hope the bloke hasn't got my bloody credit card numbers as well :shock:
:lol: :lol: