time to take action

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

thelift

time to take action

Post by thelift » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:27 pm

if we try and stay behind they say they will ban us from the ground so i say let the media do the work for us, contact every paper in the region as well as national, local tv stations and skysports.com email them with every thing you can, let them know what us the real fans think about the way the club is being run and what we think our so called manager is doing his totally inept team selection and tactics, about the lies about players not being sold etc just be honest its the only way to let the club really hear us as they wont read our emails we send to them. SO COME ALL YOU REAL FANS OF IPSWICH LETS SORT OUR CLUB OUT BECAUSE OUR CURRENT SETUP CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the-mole

Re: time to take action

Post by the-mole » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:55 pm

thelift wrote:if we try and stay behind they say they will ban us from the ground so i say let the media do the work for us, contact every paper in the region as well as national, local tv stations and skysports.com email them with every thing you can, let them know what us the real fans think about the way the club is being run and what we think our so called manager is doing his totally inept team selection and tactics, about the lies about players not being sold etc just be honest its the only way to let the club really hear us as they wont read our emails we send to them. SO COME ALL YOU REAL FANS OF IPSWICH LETS SORT OUR CLUB OUT BECAUSE OUR CURRENT SETUP CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yawn!!!

Real fans of ipswich - what makes you think that only real fans share the same opinions as yourself!!

I agree that if the club are threatening to ban fans for staying behind and demonstrating than that is pretty poor - even for Sheepshanks low standards - but what do you actually think this will achieve?

For months in fact years people on here and other sites have been protesting for sheepshanks out and even royle in smaller quarters!! It seemed no-one wanted to listen - well now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon!!!

The club are still on the brink although they would happily tell us otherwise - unfortunately sheepshanks needs us paying customers more than ever in order to keep his head above water!!!

thelift

Post by thelift » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:18 pm

OH COME ON DONT COME ON HERE AND START YAWNING REALS FANS DO SOMETHING, WANABEES DONT SO WAT ARE YOU MAN OR MOUSE GET BEHIND THE GET ROYAL OUT CLUB EMAIL THE MEDIA, THE CLUB WILL HATE THIS AND MAYBE THEY WILL START TO LISTEN AND TAKE ACTION

Gaz

Re: time to take action

Post by Gaz » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:42 pm

thelift wrote:if we try and stay behind they say they will ban us from the ground so i say let the media do the work for us, contact every paper in the region as well as national, local tv stations and skysports.com email them with every thing you can, let them know what us the real fans think about the way the club is being run and what we think our so called manager is doing his totally inept team selection and tactics, about the lies about players not being sold etc just be honest its the only way to let the club really hear us as they wont read our emails we send to them. SO COME ALL YOU REAL FANS OF IPSWICH LETS SORT OUR CLUB OUT BECAUSE OUR CURRENT SETUP CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all good saying that but whatever you and the REAL fans (as you call them) do is not going to work. Royle has 18 months left on his contract and he will be here until that has run out.

I'm not pro Royle, I never wanted him as our manager in the first place but I can't see him going anywhere, he's in it for the money and we're stuck with him :(

We're doomed :cry:

truefan2005

Post by truefan2005 » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:44 pm

well said, of course he aint gonna leave, hes earning loads probably, same goes for cheepshanks :evil:

The Gaffer

Post by The Gaffer » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:30 pm

in all seriousness, i think royle may get the boot if we fail to beat luton, just a hunch. although i dont like sheepshanks, hes no mug ( well debateable) but i do not think hell let it continue much longer, and i think loosing to luton, would mean the two promoted teams have beaten us home and away, i think could spell the end for joe.

thelift

Post by thelift » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:01 am

:shock: so its the same old story just a few willing to try and do something about our club :evil: :evil: . do we not sit in the ground and watch this crap :?: , we can ALL shout to let the club know for a start. we can also have the power to email the media pound them with emails on what we think about joe royal and sheepwanks because we all know how the media love to have a story jesus people in aint rocket sience :roll: . you use the tools that we have and the internet can be a very powerful tool used in the right hands so come on lets get going lets sort out this club of ours because if we go down we onlyhave ourseve to blame by not doing anything about it now remember we still have half a season

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:21 am

bigfatjoes wrote:in all seriousness, i think royle may get the boot if we fail to beat luton, just a hunch. although i dont like sheepshanks, hes no mug ( well debateable) but i do not think hell let it continue much longer, and i think loosing to luton, would mean the two promoted teams have beaten us home and away, i think could spell the end for joe.
It's not gonna happen even if we do lose to Luton :roll:

We're stuck with royle, he's not going anywhere :(

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:23 am

Gaz wrote:
bigfatjoes wrote:in all seriousness, i think royle may get the boot if we fail to beat luton, just a hunch. although i dont like sheepshanks, hes no mug ( well debateable) but i do not think hell let it continue much longer, and i think loosing to luton, would mean the two promoted teams have beaten us home and away, i think could spell the end for joe.
It's not gonna happen even if we do lose to Luton :roll:

We're stuck with royle, he's not going anywhere :(

Alas, IMHO his Gaz'ness is correct. Cant see Joe having any pity on
us either..