A protest might do us good...

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Dazza

A protest might do us good...

Post by Dazza » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:27 am

I remember the last time one was planned, everyone said they were gonna go and we ended up playing well and winning and everyone went home happy... lol

This is why I'm not concerned about hearing that everyones arranging a protest after the Luton game, I say bring it on, 3 points will do nicely.

Lewis

Re: A protest might do us good...

Post by Lewis » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:34 am

Dazza wrote:I remember the last time one was planned, everyone said they were gonna go and we ended up playing well and winning and everyone went home happy... lol

This is why I'm not concerned about hearing that everyones arranging a protest after the Luton game, I say bring it on, 3 points will do nicely.
No we didn't play well and the reason everyone forgot about the protest was that last minute Danny Haynes equaliser which just papered over the cracks. A defeat on Saturday would spell a proper protest.

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:36 am

Lewis wrote:
Dazza wrote:I remember the last time one was planned, everyone said they were gonna go and we ended up playing well and winning and everyone went home happy... lol

No we didn't play well and the reason everyone forgot about the protest was that last minute Danny Haynes equaliser which just papered over the cracks. A defeat on Saturday would spell a proper protest.
I forgot about Haynes goal that stopped that one recently!

I was talking about 2 seasons about, cant remember who we were playing but massive protests were planned and it never went ahead due to use winning and then I think we even went on a run of 4 wins.

Rach

Post by Rach » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:55 pm

Dazza wrote:
Lewis wrote:

I was talking about 2 seasons about, cant remember who we were playing but massive protests were planned and it never went ahead due to use winning and then I think we even went on a run of 4 wins.
Walsall at home...we were bottom at the time but then got a few wins which sorted us out...

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:56 pm

Ill be at the protest on saturday and i know quite a few more people that will be

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:57 pm

Rach wrote:
Dazza wrote:
Lewis wrote: No we didn't play well and the reason everyone forgot about the protest was that last minute Danny Haynes equaliser which just papered over the cracks. A defeat on Saturday would spell a proper protest.

Walsall at home...we were bottom at the time but then got a few wins which sorted us out...
Thank you Rach! Knew it was close to the famous "Winning W era". We beat Walsall, Wimbledon and Watford! :lol:

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:36 pm

I sit within shouting range of BFJ, and if he goes for 4-5-1 again on saturday, I for one will let him and the board know exactly how I feel.

I have honestly had enough of this negative sh*t, if we are going to lose, then FFS lets go out in style!

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!

Kheffan

Post by Kheffan » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:38 pm

bluebird wrote:I sit within shouting range of BFJ, and if he goes for 4-5-1 again on saturday, I for one will let him and the board know exactly how I feel.

I have honestly had enough of this negative sh*t, if we are going to lose, then FFS lets go out in style!

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!

precisly, give the overworked defence a bit of a break.

hallamblue

Re: reply

Post by hallamblue » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:00 pm

G'daddy wrote:
bluebird wrote:I sit within shouting range of BFJ, and if he goes for 4-5-1 again on saturday, I for one will let him and the board know exactly how I feel.

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!

precisly, give the overworked defence a bit of a break.
maybe we could actually chant this for 90 mins ...instead of giving JR a hard time ...who knows, it might even rally the troops on the pitch !

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:35 pm

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so! :lol:

Protest again next home game? :lol:

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:36 pm

If we hadnt of won today there would of been alot of people stay behind, where we were sitting u could feel it brewing up, looks like Westy saved joe skin this week

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:38 pm

Jonno wrote:If we hadnt of won today there would of been alot of people stay behind, where we were sitting u could feel it brewing up, looks like Westy saved joe skin this week
Agreed, its like Buckaroo. You surived this time but its only a matter of time!

jjlj_itfc4eva

Post by jjlj_itfc4eva » Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:02 am

LOL.
Lets have a protest after Pompey. lol