"Ipswich Split Personality Disorder"

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

suffolk punch

"Ipswich Split Personality Disorder"

Post by suffolk punch » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:21 am

There's no doubt from the phone-ins that there's two distinct types of Ipswich fan at the moment. To present both arguments I've supposed myself to fall into both categories through the fictional 'ISPDisorder'. On which side do you fall? Or do you have ISPD too.....

http://www.bluesweb.co.uk/news/loadfeat ... &id=258480

Do you agree with my 'back to our roots' idea or do you have another solution? Or is there no way back for us now?... would be interested to see opinions of you guys on here.... (reading the posts at the moment, I think the internet users seem more pessimistic than those not posting, maybe posting is a modern phenonemon that is used to vent frustration, such as phone-ins - people don't feel the need to use them as much when things are going well...) what do you think? :?