Jaime Peters

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

squiz18

Jaime Peters

Post by squiz18 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:13 pm

Where has this guy gone ? He seems to have disapeared off the face of the earth. Is he injured, or just playing in the reserves ?

essexboy21

Post by essexboy21 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:17 pm

I saw him on the train on the way home after the match yesterday, but I'm afraid I can't answer the question. If it's just a case of Roy;le not playing him, that's even more cause for Royle to go.

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:25 pm

essexboy21 wrote:I saw him on the train on the way home after the match yesterday, but I'm afraid I can't answer the question. If it's just a case of Roy;le not playing him, that's even more cause for Royle to go.
we won... should we play peters and then lose and then all chant for JR to stay?

ippers

Post by ippers » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:32 pm

Why isn't he even on the bench? he has probably scored at least 6 times more than th utterly useless mcdonald has managed in the reserves :roll: I think Royle is paceaphobic or something

jjlj_itfc4eva

Re: Jaime Peters

Post by jjlj_itfc4eva » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:07 pm

squiz18 wrote:Where has this guy gone ? He seems to have disapeared off the face of the earth. Is he injured, or just playing in the reserves ?
Like I said on another topic. He's too fast, energetic and skillful, for our first team. Joe wants players Like Jim! 35 years old and absolutely no energy. lol

Mork

Post by Mork » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:22 pm

Dazza wrote:
essexboy21 wrote:I saw him on the train on the way home after the match yesterday, but I'm afraid I can't answer the question. If it's just a case of Roy;le not playing him, that's even more cause for Royle to go.
we won... should we play peters and then lose and then all chant for JR to stay?
Dazza - winning really isn't everything. We had nothing up front. Not one player in a striking position made any impact on the game at all. Our great white hope of Bowditch tripped over the ball twice instead of taking golden opportunities.

Peters is an option, why isn't he being played, no idea - if he's worse than Bowditch we should never have signed him in the first place.

Phil

Post by Phil » Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:27 pm

all that fuss about getting him here over the summer and he doesn't even feature!

essexboy21

Post by essexboy21 » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:54 pm

Dazza wrote:
So you're saying that Dean McDonald is the reason we won? Haha, and that if Peters would have played we would have lost, how can you possibly say that?!