todays team is....

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

hallamblue

todays team is....

Post by hallamblue » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:38 am

Supple
Wilnis
De Vos
Collins
Richards
Magilton
Barron
Currie
Williams
Westlake

McDonald

according to a TWTD source :

Phil

Post by Phil » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:39 am

were fecked :shock:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:42 am

could be a load of old dross though ...source!!

ATB

Post by ATB » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:45 am

hallamblue wrote:could be a load of old dross though ...source!!
nope

your source was right! :shock:

Luke

Re: todays team is....

Post by Luke » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:35 pm

hallamblue wrote:Supple
Wilnis
De Vos
Collins
Richards
Magilton
Barron
Currie
Williams
Westlake

McDonald

Did Barron play ??? He really is god f**king awful!!!!!

Fully

Post by Fully » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:37 pm

Luke wrote:
Wilnis
De Vos
Collins
Richards
Magilton
Barron
Currie
Williams
Westlake

McDonald

Did Barron play ??? He really is god fooking awful!!!!!
Yeah he did.

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:39 pm

Luke wrote:
Wilnis
De Vos
Collins
Richards
Magilton
Barron
Currie
Williams
Westlake

McDonald

well according to post match interview with JR...he said he was excellent ..and has " made him pause for thought " (regarding the LB position )...and "it also releases up Richards for midfield - since he struggles in the LB position" (no shyte!) :shock:

By all accounts Barron was outstanding !

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:39 pm

Fully wrote:
Luke wrote:
Wilnis
De Vos
Collins
Richards
Magilton
Barron
Currie
Williams
Westlake

McDonald

Yeah he did.
Jesus christ what a joke! That guy couldnt make it into the Stowmarket team! Let alone the 1st team! He is RUBBISH!!!! What the hell was Royles thinking :?

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:40 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Luke wrote:
Wilnis
De Vos
Collins
Richards
Magilton
Barron
Currie
Williams
Westlake

McDonald

well according to post match interview with JR...he said he was excellent ..and has " made him pause for thought " (regarding the LB position )...and "it also releases up Richards for midfield - since he struggles in the LB position" (no shyte!) :shock:

By all accounts Barron was outstanding !
Il beleive that when i see it with my own two eyes. Saw him play many a time for the reserves last year. To be honest he had alot of pace with no ball control and he couldnt get his foot in to save his life. This was not just 1 performnce this is over 9/10 he is RUBBISH

Fully

Post by Fully » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:41 pm

Luke wrote:
Fully wrote:
Luke wrote: Did Barron play ??? He really is god fooking awful!!!!!
Yeah he did.
Jesus christ what a joke! That guy couldnt make it into the Stowmarket team! Let alone the 1st team! He is RUBBISH!!!! What the hell was Royles thinking :?
We have no other left backs, and Richards is currently playing better in midfield?

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:42 pm

Fully wrote:
Luke wrote:
Fully wrote: Yeah he did.
We have no other left backs, and Richards is currently playing better in midfield?
Liam Craig, James Krause, Both better then shitebag Barron :lol:

Fully

Post by Fully » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:44 pm

Yeah but to be honest Barron has had one first team match - neither of them have....and if he played good he obviously wants to try and get into the first team. :D

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:46 pm

Fully wrote:Yeah but to be honest Barron has had one first team match - neither of them have....and if he played good he obviously wants to try and get into the first team. :D
Every player at the club wants to be in the 1st team Fully. Barron is sh*t give him a little run and you will ALL be saying it too.

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by loudnproud » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:08 pm

Young Scott Barron was gr8 today at Stoke!!! He got forward,had pace to defend and put a boot in when he had to. I hope he maintains his self belief that he can perform at this level and makes that LB spot his own!!!

Fully

Post by Fully » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:20 pm

Luke wrote:
Fully wrote:Yeah but to be honest Barron has had one first team match - neither of them have....and if he played good he obviously wants to try and get into the first team. :D
Every player at the club wants to be in the 1st team Fully. Barron is sh*t give him a little run and you will ALL be saying it too.
Yeah but some think they deserve to be in the first team without putting the effort in. If Barron wants to push on and make the left back spot his own he has got to eliminate all competition and that involves putting in effort!

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:53 pm

I went today and I thought Barron played really well, he wasn't afraid to get stuck in and he got forward quite a bit 8)

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:10 pm

It wont last...

the-mole

Post by the-mole » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:35 am

Luke wrote:It wont last...
Come on Luke - reserves are hardly a great judge of players. IMO Gaardsoe was utter pants whenever I saw him play in the reserves. In fact I would go as far as to say there were at least 3 better players who have since been released. Yet when he was given the chance he exelled!!

Hopefully Barron will do the same!!

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:20 am

Indeed Mole that is the way to judge the player. When he has his chance, does he take it on both hands and hold on for dear life.

He is now a first team player and his ability will be judged on his performances there, not in the reserves.

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:28 am

He is the most talentless player i have ever seen! And i know alot of the people who go to reserve games will agree! I remeber someone mentioning him last week and me saying he was tosh, And at least 3/4 people agreed :lol: Fickle,Fickle lot...

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:09 pm

Fully wrote:
Luke wrote:
Yeah but some think they deserve to be in the first team without putting the effort in. If Barron wants to push on and make the left back spot his own he has got to eliminate all competition and that involves putting in effort!
...So are you suggesting here then Luke that Barron DOESNT put the effort in ?? or have I mis understood you post ?

Fully

Post by Fully » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:26 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Fully wrote:
Luke wrote: Every player at the club wants to be in the 1st team Fully. Barron is sh*t give him a little run and you will ALL be saying it too.
...So are you suggesting here then Luke that Barron DOESNT put the effort in ?? or have I mis understood you post ?
That was me HB, and i meant to eliminate competition the player trying to do this HAS to put maximum effort in, in order to impress - not Barron doesnt put effort in.