Anybody Else Getting Slightly Concerned

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Shed on tour

Anybody Else Getting Slightly Concerned

Post by Shed on tour » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:58 pm

That we seem to be signing players that for one reason or another keep picking up niggling injuries.
I see Proudlock has had a reaction following his brief appearance at Stoke and looks like he is going to be unavailable again for saturday. Forster tends to play a couple of games and then is out again. I know injuries are part and parcel of the game but there are certain players who tend to be more injury prone than others.
Just feel that with the size of our squad and financial situation we have to be as careful as possible when signing players either permanently or on loan. As for the Fish fiasco well the least said about that the better.

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:00 pm

Maybe our luck has ran out. The last 2 seasons we've been extremely lucky injury wise, maybe its all been saved up for this season!

Or it could just be injury prone players are cheap/free, hence the reason we have them.

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Post by TODD66 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:31 pm

Knees - once you have a knee you always have a knee (so to speak :wink: )

Forster and Proudlock have niggly knees which are very easy to, for the wont of a better word, tweek.

I have one of those problem knees and don't I know it - seems to give out at the least provocation when doing the easiest of things :roll:

Give me a good honest muscle strain anytime.

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:50 am

At least Darren Currie keeps himself FIT :shock:

:lol: :lol: