Essien

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

The Gaffer

Essien

Post by The Gaffer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:06 pm

I just had a thought about this after seeing abit on sky sports news, that Jose has said he may aswell stay home and get treatment instead of goin to the african nations, to which chelsea were trying to get him out of going over there any ways.

now if this does prove to happen, and Essien has treatment, i put money on, he recovers quicker then any one expected and wont have to go the the african nations when fit! sneeky buggers

just a thought :lol:

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:14 pm

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they stopped him from going so he could play for Chelsea.

I was happy to see the great tackle on him by Reo-Coker, it was only a matter of time he got some of his own medicine 8)