Good News on Price

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Dazza

Good News on Price

Post by Dazza » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:13 pm

Town have had some good news on the injury front with a scan showing that Lewis Price's groin problem is not serious. Physio Dave Williams told the club site: "Lewis has had a scan and there are no underlying problems. He's back in full training now and will be available against Portsmouth.
I say thats bad... :?

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Re: Good News on Price

Post by TODD66 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:25 pm

Dazza wrote:
Town have had some good news on the injury front with a scan showing that Lewis Price's groin problem is not serious. Physio Dave Williams told the club site: "Lewis has had a scan and there are no underlying problems. He's back in full training now and will be available against Portsmouth.
:lol:

Now we will see what Joe is made of :shock:

Of course - we all know that Lewis will be playing if fit, but we can live in hope :roll:

Mork

Re: Good News on Price

Post by Mork » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:02 pm

Dazza wrote:
Damn, saw the subject and thought someone had offered money for him.

twinpeakes

Post by twinpeakes » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:29 pm

keep playing supple!

John

Post by John » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:27 pm

twinpeakes wrote:keep playing supple!
have to agree,but as i'm taking my daughter to the game,hope price is playing,it's her favourite player,lol......she is to young to explain,lol

Kheffan

Post by Kheffan » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:30 am

he's got to keep with Supple. As he has played so well, it would be like a slap in the face if he was dropped.

Earl Blue

Re: reply

Post by Earl Blue » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:42 am

G'daddy wrote:he's got to keep with Supple. As he has played so well, it would be like a slap in the face if he was dropped.
I totally agree, and the fans will be on Joes back if we lose
the game and it can be pinpointed to Lewis.

Ojc

Post by Ojc » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:36 am

I have'nt seen enough of Supple to give a honest opinion, but going by what you guys have said I say keep Supple in, if he is removed we will see that Royle has no balls.

I think it would do Price a world of good as well, knowing that unless he performs he will be removed, therefore motivating him to give 100% EVERY game.