Royle

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

itfc_chris

Royle

Post by itfc_chris » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:34 am

He should do the honurable thing NOW and leave he is dibollishing our club at the moment and i for one cant see us improving with him in charge.

the-mole

Re: Royle

Post by the-mole » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:42 am

itfc_chris wrote:He should do the honurable thing NOW and leave he is dibollishing our club at the moment and i for one cant see us improving with him in charge.
Welcome to the site chap!!!

Well to be honest with you I don't really know where I stand on the issues anymore. Our club seems in a bit of dissaray and not all the blame can be passed onto royle!!

Alot of his signings have seemed questionable - but I guess when you are working without a scouting network perhaps that doesn't help. You could blame Sheepy for that as it was a financial decision.

No doubting he has done a good job for us - however he was installed as manager to get us promoted - that is the bottom line and thus far he has failed to deliver - which could be classed as failure??? Although many I am sure will dissagree with me there!!

At present I feel we could well be turning the corner slightly - apart from having no strikers I feel we have a better midfield than we have seen for many a season at the club. We do have some great youth players around though and only time will tell if we will improve or not.

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:44 am

Mr. Mole, I am proud to say that for once we agree !!!!!!!

It's going to be a good year :lol: 8)

the-mole

Post by the-mole » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:50 am

Dubai Blue wrote:Mr. Mole, I am proud to say that for once we agree !!!!!!!

It's going to be a good year :lol: 8)
Praise the Lord!!! :D

I don't think it is ever because I seriously dissagree with you DB - just that we tend to look at different sides of an arguement and perhaps somewhere in the middle is the balanced view - perhaps LOL!! :D

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:12 am

I just thank god we're not all the same otherwise we might as well crawl back into the oceans that we slithered out of.

ippers

Post by ippers » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:16 am

No offence, but because he got rid of 3 in theory nobodies (who obviously have no first team future here), surely it doesn't mean we should be calling fo hsi head, Im not his biggest an but surely we shd at least see what happens when hes got hopefully a few players in, rather than judge him on youth players who aint even made 5 appearences between them :roll: Not all the youth team are gonna make thegrade, and as ive sed be4 Collins looks a donkey!

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:17 am

Dubai Blue wrote:I just thank god we're not all the same otherwise we might as well crawl back into the oceans that we slithered out of.
We never slithered out of the ocean, we crawled LOL

ippers

Post by ippers » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:18 am

:lol:

the-mole

Post by the-mole » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:59 am

Anglo-Saxon wrote:
Dubai Blue wrote:I just thank god we're not all the same otherwise we might as well crawl back into the oceans that we slithered out of.
Don't know bout you lot but I caught the Channel Tunnel train??? :shock:

Ojc

Post by Ojc » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:21 pm

So they have kept Charlie Sheringham on then?

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:23 pm

the-mole wrote:
Anglo-Saxon wrote:
Don't know bout you lot but I caught the Channel Tunnel train??? :shock:
Don't think I could bring my self to use it TBH, I'd rather fly 8) 8) 8)

itfc_chris

Post by itfc_chris » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:10 pm

Hopefully you are right hey!

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:12 pm

itfc_chris wrote:He should do the honurable thing NOW and leave he is dibollishing our club at the moment and i for one cant see us improving with him in charge.
Class post, i agree with u 100%

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:28 pm

the-mole wrote:
Welcome to the site chap!!!

Well to be honest with you I don't really know where I stand on the issues anymore. Our club seems in a bit of dissaray and not all the blame can be passed onto royle!!

Alot of his signings have seemed questionable - but I guess when you are working without a scouting network perhaps that doesn't help. You could blame Sheepy for that as it was a financial decision.

No doubting he has done a good job for us - however he was installed as manager to get us promoted - that is the bottom line and thus far he has failed to deliver - which could be classed as failure??? Although many I am sure will dissagree with me there!!

At present I feel we could well be turning the corner slightly - apart from having no strikers I feel we have a better midfield than we have seen for many a season at the club. We do have some great youth players around though and only time will tell if we will improve or not.
a very good reasoned response, to what I consider to be an ill-thought through and unsubstantiated post by our new recruit !! (just my humble opinion you understand)