Thomas Gaardsoe

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

burgesshillblue

Thomas Gaardsoe

Post by burgesshillblue » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:05 am

Seems strangely absent from WBA squad recently, not even on the bench. Anyone know if he's injured. If not would be a useful aquisition with Collins possibly on his way soon.

phily bon bon

Re: Thomas Gaardsoe

Post by phily bon bon » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:09 am

burgesshillblue wrote:Seems strangely absent from WBA squad recently, not even on the bench. Anyone know if he's injured. If not would be a useful aquisition with Collins possibly on his way soon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: by god your an optimist.....keep it up :D

Qbert72

Post by Qbert72 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:52 am

Thats because he is out injured for 2 months :lol: :lol:

Munty

Post by Munty » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:57 am

why would he come back.... Joe said last time he would not demand a starting place, so how could he break into the sqaud with such quality ala: Naylor, De Vos..

I supose we could see what Santos is upto....... class management Joe!!

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:11 am

Munty wrote:I supose we could see what Santos is upto....... class management Joe!!
Would you say the same about Sito?

the-mole

Post by the-mole » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:21 am

Munty wrote:why would he come back.... Joe said last time he would not demand a starting place, so how could he break into the sqaud with such quality ala: Naylor, De Vos..

I supose we could see what Santos is upto....... class management Joe!!
I think we all knew it was an excuse to sell him without getting a major fan backlash!!!

Gaardsoe was a very promising young talent and was certainly looking alot more mobile than other defenders we had at the time. The proof is in the outcome of the situation that santos was released not too long after being signed for town!!

If we were to believe that Gaardsoe was only a bit part player then it would make good business sense!!!

Mork

Re: Thomas Gaardsoe

Post by Mork » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:39 am

burgesshillblue wrote:Seems strangely absent from WBA squad recently, not even on the bench. Anyone know if he's injured. If not would be a useful aquisition with Collins possibly on his way soon.
He was playing terrible for them this season, I suspect he just got dropped.