Programmes for sale

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Richie F

Programmes for sale

Post by Richie F » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:48 pm

Hi,

I currently have a collection of 130 ITFC home match programmes which i no longer have the space to keep. The programmes range from 1988 - 2004 and are all in excellent condition. I am wiling to sell them at a reasonable price to any Town fan who can give them a good home. If you are interested or would like a full list of the programmes you can drop me an email at richardfeek@hotmail.com

Thanks

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:49 pm

Hi Richie,

Firstly, welcome to Tractor-boys.com.

I myself have no interest in these, but I am sure one or
two of our members may.

Anyway I sincerely hope that you plan to use the forum
for more than advertising purposes and that you can join in
the fun with us No 1 Fans of ITFC here.

Thanks
Earl

Richie F

Post by Richie F » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:19 pm

Thanks for the welcome, ive not been a big user of message boards in the past but i fully intend on joining in the fun now im here!

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:22 pm

Have you got any Ipswich vs Norwich programs, or many Premiership programs? That might sway someone to buy them ;)

And as Earl said, welcome to the forum! :)

Richie F

Post by Richie F » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:30 pm

Yes ive got plenty of progs from the Premiership seasons and ive got a few Norwich matches in the collection aswell. As i say im happy to supply a full list to anyone who emails me, and im also happy to split them up if people are looking for certain progs. Best be quick, once they have gone they have gone!

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:31 pm

Just a thought, you tried ebay?

Richie F

Post by Richie F » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:38 pm

No ive not tried ebay, i thought i would try the message board out, ebay is my final option!