Drogba

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

phily bon bon

Drogba

Post by phily bon bon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:27 pm

A great skill and a blessing for the prem or useless diving cheating tw*t?

Its obvious that he was not touched at the hawthorns .

Riviera

Re: Drogba

Post by Riviera » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:30 pm

phily bon bon wrote:A great skill and a blessing for the prem or useless diving cheating tw*t?

Its obvious that he was not touched at the hawthorns .
definitely a diving cheating tw@t

the chelsea players should all sit back and watch video's of Zola and see how to conduct urself when uve been hacked down umpteen times during a match, defenders actually connected to his body unlike drogba on saturday

TractorRob

Post by TractorRob » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:59 pm

Diving tw@t, the thing I dont understand is how they go on about diving and how bad it is yet they do jack sh*t about it afterwards. I dont see what would be wrong with giving bans after a game if a player has clearly cheated, having seen video evidence. Im pretty sure that would stop them doing it in future.

Anyway, the thing is Chelsea could do so much better than Drogba, look at the amount of chances he misses.

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:13 pm

I never saw the game but I think Drogba is a good solid player :roll: 8) 8) 8)

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:23 pm

Anglo-Saxon wrote:I never saw the game but I think Drogba is a good solid player :roll: 8) 8) 8)

I did see the game and the ref was livid with drogba,I thought for a second he was going to book him and he waved away clear calls by the chelski players for a card of some sorts for greening how never even had his foot off the ground,but having sent cry baby robben off it would have sent jose over the top.Chelski are´nt winning any friends but I dont think they care as long as they win football matches nothing else matters.

toby

Post by toby » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:40 pm

What I don't understand is that Chelsea don't need to resort to these tactics, and in fact these tactics are actually costing them (look at Del Horno's antics vs Barca!).

Does anyone really believe that Chelsea wouldn't be clear at the top if they cut out the play acting and intimidating the officials?

Why are they doing it?

Does Mourinho want them to over take Man.Utd and Arsenal as the most hated Champions in the history of English football?

I'm beginning to hate Chelsea and Jose and everything about them, I can't actually watch them they make me feel physically sick, to be honest I hope that Barcelona stuff them at the Nou Camp.

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:07 am

toby wrote:What I don't understand is that Chelsea don't need to resort to these tactics, and in fact these tactics are actually costing them (look at Del Horno's antics vs Barca!).

Does anyone really believe that Chelsea wouldn't be clear at the top if they cut out the play acting and intimidating the officials?

Why are they doing it?

Does Mourinho want them to over take Man.Utd and Arsenal as the most hated Champions in the history of English football?

I'm beginning to hate Chelsea and Jose and everything about them, I can't actually watch them they make me feel physically sick, to be honest I hope that Barcelona stuff them at the Nou Camp.

Me too.Here in denmark theres a famous danish handball player.shes won everything in the sport,the olymipics with denmark,the european title ,the league titels etc etc.Now shes a trainer of a team called slagelse dream team and public opinion is split on her and her prodominately lesbian team.They won the champions league for handball the last couple of years and are light years ahead of the rest of the of the teams in the danish league.On saturday the ref sent off one of her players and sin binned another and she went ballistic.The poor refs (theres two of them on the field at one time) sent her off with a red card.....what did she do yes that right she walked past the refs onto the field and proceded to call all her players off the field :shock: .the game was on live TV as their team always is.The whole team dissappeard into the changing room and came out after 5 mins, Im waiting for it to happen in football where some people think they are bigger than the sport they play.

Aza-itfc

Post by Aza-itfc » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:19 am

Is a diver and a cheat, but I wouldn't say no if he wanted to come to Ipswich and experience the lifestyle!

crazee

Post by crazee » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:20 pm

Diving tw@t, the thing I dont understand is how they go on about diving and how bad it is yet they do jack sh*t about it afterwards. I dont see what would be wrong with giving bans after a game if a player has clearly cheated, having seen video evidence. Im pretty sure that would stop them doing it in future.

Anyway, the thing is Chelsea could do so much better than Drogba, look at the amount of chances he misses.

gotta agree on both counts

McDonna29
Site Administrator

Post by McDonna29 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:49 am

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:07 am

McDonna25 wrote:Image

PMSL its just typical of the chelski players.sadly its creeping more and more into the game ,its up to the managers to say to their players THIS WONT DO stop the play acting because one day when your really hurt nobody will come to your aid.TWATS

toby

Post by toby » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:21 am

What players need to do is watch Ronaldinho's goal from last night where he STAYED ON HIS FECKING FEET!!!

STAY ON YOUR FEET YOU BUNCH OF PANSIES!

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:27 am

toby wrote:What players need to do is watch Ronaldinho's goal from last night where he STAYED ON HIS FECKING FEET!!!

STAY ON YOUR FEET YOU BUNCH OF PANSIES!
Come on Toby they were falling all over the bloody place, the game was crap IMHO, mind you the reff was bad, bloody Germans will blow their whistle for any thing, they are sooooooooooooo petty.

toby

Post by toby » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:32 am

I know Anglo but what I am saying is that the only real goal of the game came from the one occassion that one of the players stayed on his feet!

Ronaldinho could've easily gone down trying to get a freekick or maybe even a penalty but he stayed upright and scored a great goal.

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:24 am

toby wrote:I know Anglo but what I am saying is that the only real goal of the game came from the one occassion that one of the players stayed on his feet!

Ronaldinho could've easily gone down trying to get a freekick or maybe even a penalty but he stayed upright and scored a great goal.

spot on Toby its not only chelski ,but as the dominant team in the country the spotlight is going to be on them.I thought I hated chelski because of their untold wealth ,but there are so many things i detest about the club on a whole,the manager,his endless excuses,the whole country hates us,the robben saga,drogbas theateratics,calvhios dirty tricks that constant ly go unpunised.Jose said after the match just like he did when they lost to liverpool that the best team got knocked out tonight.Barca could´nt beat us when it was 11 against 11.It took a dodgy decicsion for them to win.We have played them four times and htey have never beaten us when its been 11 versus 11. :roll: Well you d*ck if you had´nt got the most suspect penailty in the history of the champions league in the dying second you would have lost.Chelski qiute simply got what they deserved nothing.

Number 9

Post by Number 9 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:11 am

Yeah, Drogba is definitley a diving cheat. He's one of the problems with the game right now. And, he's not even that good in my opinion. Last night, the best team won. Barcelona far out-classed Chelsea. Barcelona's passing and technical ability made Chelsea look like amateurs. I don't understand why it's so difficult for teams to one-touch pass. Barcelona showed how it's done...Chelsea and other English teams should live and learn. Of course, Ronaldinho is a magnificent player, even though I can't stand him. He had a lot to do with Barca's win last night. Why can't England produce someone with his quality? Even Rooney, with his prowess doesn't have Ronaldinho's technical ability. The last British footballer to even come close was Best, IMHO. Oh well, hopefully after Wednesday there will be at least one English team left standing in the champions league.

nieros
Site Administrator

Post by nieros » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:56 am

He falls over more than Heski, and that takes some doing.
At least Heski got taped and was just clumsy, this tw*t dives over his shadow.

the-mole

Post by the-mole » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:15 pm

What makes me laugh is that the FA will happily allow refs to book players for celebrating a goal yet do f**k all about the cheating scum ruining the game!!!

The FA needs to come down hard on these weak as p*ss lightweights!!!

As someone who plays rugby I know how battered i can be on a saturday after a game, the amount of players who walk off cut and bruised is amazing, yet we still give it our all.

Drogba has a load of talent, but his attitude stinks. It isn't up to the managers to sort out, mainly because they benefit. Suspensions and fines to players and clubs should be dished out. This would make the club responsible just as much as the players!!!

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Post by TODD66 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:49 pm

Didn't someone go down a bit easy in the England - Ireland game followed by the commentators saying he 'Had done a bit of a Drogba'

Says it all really - even those that watch rugby for a living think he is a diving waste of space.