COCA COLA SUBMITTER!!!

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

the-mole

COCA COLA SUBMITTER!!!

Post by the-mole » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:31 am

Guys I have access to a mass submitter for ITFC Coca Cola - by all accounts it seems to work provided it is done everyday!!! Does anyone want this nifty little prog to add all ITFC names into and submit once a day?? Let me know via PM or on this thread - alternatively perhaps someone from the board would like to manage it and add everyone to the list???

Any thoughts

McDonna29
Site Administrator

Re: COCA COLA SUBMITTER!!!

Post by McDonna29 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:44 am

the-mole wrote:Guys I have access to a mass submitter for ITFC Coca Cola - by all accounts it seems to work provided it is done everyday!!! Does anyone want this nifty little prog to add all ITFC names into and submit once a day?? Let me know via PM or on this thread - alternatively perhaps someone from the board would like to manage it and add everyone to the list???

Any thoughts
Great idea ;-) Let me know who to send my email address to and I'll do it. Only reason I've not done it before is becuase I knew I'd never remember to do it more than once :roll: