I love Warnock!

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Mork

I love Warnock!

Post by Mork » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:05 am

Who saw Warnock on the Championship this morning, give two fingers to worthless instead of shaking his hand :) Absolute classic, the man has gone up tenfold in my estimation, even if he is a wanker ;)

itfc76trev

Post by itfc76trev » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:23 am

Richardo Fuller got sent off for doing the same thing yesterday. Should be the same rule for everyone if that is the case.

hallamblue

Re: I love Warnock!

Post by hallamblue » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:38 am

Mork wrote:Who saw Warnock on the Championship this morning, give two fingers to worthless instead of shaking his hand :) Absolute classic, the man has gone up tenfold in my estimation, even if he is a wanker ;)
well based on what has happened to Fuller - he should be shown the red card - should he not ?????

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:45 am

itfc76trev wrote:Richardo Fuller got sent off for doing the same thing yesterday. Should be the same rule for everyone if that is the case.
If it were the same across the board it would not be so bad, but as Dazza has pointed out it's not.

I'd stick up for our players if they did that after getting abuse as was the case, it's the same as a professional foul, you can take a player out with out wanting to hurt him which is OK in my book, others just go out to cause as mush damage as possible.

The reffs are making the good game look like a bloody joke.

Bring back Allun Hunter I say, he'd just stand there and the strikers would be sh*tting them selves LOL

Kheffan

Post by Kheffan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:40 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Mork wrote:Who saw Warnock on the Championship this morning, give two fingers to worthless instead of shaking his hand :) Absolute classic, the man has gone up tenfold in my estimation, even if he is a wanker ;)
well based on what has happened to Fuller - he should be shown the red card - should he not ?????
In this case we could use it as mitigation for getting the red card rescinded :?:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:51 pm

G'daddy wrote:
hallamblue wrote:
In this case we could use it as mitigation for getting the red card rescinded :?:
..and thats exactly what I was thinking too ....come Sheepy get that slick tongue working - errr if you know what I mean :oops:

Wizessor

use fairy liquid on scum

Post by Wizessor » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:17 pm

I can't ever see Royle giving Worthless the w*nk** sign but he'd be my hero if he did :)