ipswich cant be that hard up????

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

FATBOY

ipswich cant be that hard up????

Post by FATBOY » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:47 pm

we cant be that hard up can we? well on friday at 3pm i saw the team coach travelling along the A130 towards the A13 obviously heading towards london for the game on the saturday. but why splash out on an overnight stay in a hotel for the players and officials??? surely they could have travelled down on saturday morning for the game??? instead of wasting money on hotels?

1978greats

Re: ipswich cant be that hard up????

Post by 1978greats » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:55 pm

FATBOY wrote:we cant be that hard up can we? well on friday at 3pm i saw the team coach travelling along the A130 towards the A13 obviously heading towards london for the game on the saturday. but why splash out on an overnight stay in a hotel for the players and officials??? surely they could have travelled down on saturday morning for the game??? instead of wasting money on hotels?
If they get held up in traffic or break down and have to call the game off they are very heavily fined by the F.A.....its normal for the away team to travel the day before, its all part of the pre-match routine.

FATBOY

Post by FATBOY » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:03 pm

i see what you mean mate! another thing... a black coach? surely it should be blue and white???? maybe they dont want it to stand out?? hmmmm only reason i noticed it was because of the massive town badge on the front and back in white!

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:49 pm

FATBOY wrote:i see what you mean mate! another thing... a black coach? surely it should be blue and white???? maybe they dont want it to stand out?? hmmmm only reason i noticed it was because of the massive town badge on the front and back in white!
When it was a big blue and white bus ..it regularly got stoned and bricked on away trips - we cant afford the maintenance costs for that, this season lol !!

nammatt

Post by nammatt » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:17 am

Plus of course the slimming effect of black!

BFJ is actually a super model when inside

Jome_ITFC

Post by Jome_ITFC » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:52 pm

my god we must have broke the bank to pay for a hotel, what next? a take-away for the MOTM? :roll:

FATBOY

Post by FATBOY » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:46 pm

2sexy4you wrote:my god we must have broke the bank to pay for a hotel, what next? a take-away for the MOTM? :roll:
i doubt it was a travel inn do you????