So with the season over.....

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

ippers

So with the season over.....

Post by ippers » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:45 pm

What do you all reckon the team should be for next season?IMO we need to make some changes in the defence and make an addition up front, people alwyas go on about how well Naylor, De Vos, Wilnis etc are (not that I necessarily think they have performed poorly) but I think as supporters we overate them because even with two very decent defensive minded young central midfield players at this level (Juan and Garvan) we have still conceded too many and without the strikers banging them in it has cost us, so my team would be: (in theory :lol: )

Supple
Barron
De Vos/New centre back
Naylor/ New centre back
new right back
Currie
Juan
Garvan
Williams
Lee
New striker

Wont happen I know :lol:

truefan2005

Post by truefan2005 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:48 pm

I WOULDNT DISAGREE, WEVE GOT PELENTY OF GOOD STRIKERS THOUGH IF PARKIN STARTS PERFORMING AND HAYNES CAN ONLY GET BETTER WITH AGE

Fully

Post by Fully » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:50 pm

I think we definately need to make some changes at the back. Our midfield and Strikeforce certainly looks ok on paper, but havent performed season, and can hardly say our we have had luck with injuries. I'd still ideally like Joe to bring in another keeper, as well.

Mork

Post by Mork » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:18 pm

....new manager and coaching staff.

Dazza

Post by Dazza » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:47 pm

Mork wrote:....new manager and coaching staff.
Why not get a Russian Billionaire owner for good measure...? :lol: