Live after Luton Town...

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Live after Luton Town...

Post by loudnproud » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:17 pm

Oh Dear,Oh Dear,Oh Dear!!! I did say how poor my predictions were.6-1 indeed!
The travelling 1770 supporters called the "Blue Army" were soon in full voice 10 mins before kick off and gave the 9700 mainly Luton fans a run for their money in the vocal department.Its a shame that the players failed to respond like wise.
I have said this too many times previously and yet i am compelled to say it again,Just in case Royle reads this.....NAYLOR UP FRONT IS NOT AN OPTION!!! We had Bowditch and haynes on the bench,at least a half each with Lee was a better option surely! Naylor could not hold the ball up,nor was he getting into the right positions,His commitment was their that was for sure,but he never looked likely to score.
We never looked like we could string several passes together,Poor distribution by Richards and more particulary by a very ,very poor Mceverly at left back. This supporter watching the same game as Royle,could see that Mceverly was going to have a mare of a game and would of played casement after 15 mins into the game.
Luton are a tall,physical side that play direct football and our defence were lacking at both left and right back positions.we were simply too slow getting to the loose ball.All of our crosses and corner kicks were taken by Mr predictable Currie,Long,floating drifting balls inviting a Luton defence who stand 6ft 5 plus or straight into Bearsford's hands.
I,m sorry Mr Mceverly,but if this is the standard you have set yourself then you are simply not good enough for this side.
On a more critical note,Haynes is the future,would someone please tell my why BFJ only gave him a 5 min run out when it was blaintly obvious that Bam Bam up front was not going to work!!
Good keeping by young shane supple kept us in the game.But realy in all honesty,the whole team were shocking in their distribution.Bowditch looked lively for a change,got himself into some great forward positions,We got dragged into a game of hoofball mainly due to the"hoof it anyware"tatics deployed by Mceverly,our passing game was today left at Portman Rd.
I do not mind loosing to a much better side,but this supporter believes that Luton were there for the taking and we failed to respond.
I simply ask each and every one of you to cast your minds back this season when Bam,Bam has played up front and recall a good performance. This is not having a dig at Naylor people,For Naylor has been great in defence where he now belongs.This is a direct dig if you will to BFJ in his sole belief that Naylor up front is an option!!! It is not and never will be an option.We had options on the bench and Royle let us down badly in failing to use it.
I can only assume that it was within BFJ's game plan for the whole team to play well below par so as to make Juan look pretty average in front of his watching Monoco scouts enabling us to purchase him on the cheap come the summer.

The Gaffer

Post by The Gaffer » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:27 pm

was not at the game, but for god sake Mceverly is sh*t!!! since he left our defence become abit and i say abit, more solid. The bloke is a f**king liablity at the back and why joe sees something in the lad i do not no!

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:34 pm

Im totally :( and very :evil:

...just to add to LNP's excellent thread which was spot on, Im just going to sum up by 'awarding' my points

Supple 9/10....kept us from being totally humiliated !!!..would of got 10/10 except for a few dodgy goal kicks !

Wilinis, Sito, DeVos...6/10....tried and were the slightly better players today.

The midfield and the forwards 5/10...We play with ten men when Naylor's up front, totally inaffective...Bowditch 'vanished' after 5mins....did we have a midfield today ??? I didnt notice :roll: ...Curries corners were dreadful but you cant single him out for losing the game today, yes he had a bad game along with most of the others.

Jay McEverly...4/10....AWFUL...DONT BACKPASS LIKE THAT !!!! :evil:

and finally BFJ who in my opioion got it very wrong today....3/10

"playing for pride"...not today we didnt !!!!!!

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:22 pm

Apart from young Supple I thought everyone was sh*t today, we never looked like scoring at all.

A special mention for Currie today who was f**king awful.

WTF was he trying to do with his corners? I usually defend him but not today, I even found myself shouting wanker at him on more than one occasion, everyone in the away end were bemused at what he was doing. If you can't beat the first man with a corner why do you try the same thing the next time we get one :twisted:

I bet BB was going mental at him :lol:

Phil

Post by Phil » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:25 pm

man the match for me today was Bowditch, played that invisible man role supperbly.

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:26 pm

Phil wrote:man the match for me today was Bowditch, played that invisible man role supperbly.
He's back!! Well I didn't notice him at all today, he should have had Dinning on the back of his shirt :lol:

Jonno

Post by Jonno » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:54 pm

I thought today was such a bad performance, the whole team was crap accept for Supple, Darren Currie played the worst ive ever seen him play, he was bloody pathetic, he looked very very lazy (yes more than useual) and his crossing was sh*t

squiz18

Post by squiz18 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:44 pm

Gaz wrote:
Phil wrote:man the match for me today was Bowditch, played that invisible man role supperbly.
He's back!! Well I didn't notice him at all today, he should have had Dinning on the back of his shirt :lol:
To be fair, Bowditch did get himself into some good positions today, he just wasnt picked out. He had a pretty good attitude today which can only be a good thing so hopefully hes turned a corner.

As for the rest of the comments i pretty much agree with them. McEverly was sh*te. I know Royle wants a 20 something defender but this guy isnt it. Currie was awful as well. I know he is our top assist maker, but if he learned how to whip a ball in and to beat the first defender he would set up 4 times more goals than he currently does.

Lutons stadium was the biggest sh*t hole i have ever been to. I was expecting it to be bad, but it was worse than that ! Luton's team were an accurate representation of the stadium. Couldnt really see anything special in their team. They were a bit dirty as well, with a few kicks and pushes when the refs back was turned.

All in all a crap day out !

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:32 pm

bigfatjoes wrote:was not at the game, but for god sake Mceverly is sh*t!!! since he left our defence become abit and i say abit, more solid. The bloke is a f*cking liablity at the back and why joe sees something in the lad i do not no!

With all due respect BFJ and anyone else that wants to critisise
any of our players..

Its the fecking manager who chose the squad today and in my mind when there is no hope in hell of reaching the play-offs why the feck has BFJ
fielded a team that is of no consequence.

It might help a bit if we used these last few games to get the pickings right
to show the potential. I would rather lose against any team, when nothing
is to be gained, but continue like this then how the hell are we supposed
to understand the full value of what we are relying on for next season.

Danny Haynes is a star for the future, even as close as next season
what the hell is Big Joes excuse for playing Naylor up front.

Ok It wont get us to the play-offs but for goodness sake Joe
utilise the opportunity to bring young Danny Haynes on in
readiness for next season. We have had a lot of inconsitency amongst]most of our players this season, bhut as far as I am concerned
BFJ has also been inconsitant and deserves to be criticised for that.

I am in the USA, I was doing a bit of work today (for a change) and only
got to know what was going on in the first half.

I will also admit I did not realise Naylor was upfront, what was
the purpose of this.. Bowditch is not good enough to be part
of the regular team so why the hell pick him ahead of Haynes
and why if Joe feels we can do good playing one up front at home put Naylor up front away...

Am I going crazy, Its not fecking rock-it science is it???

I am sorry Joe you thoroughly derserve the T W A T badge today.

And Joe, despite the fact your loyal fans realise the dream has gone this
season, drink some coffee and WAKE UP. Your club is trying to get your fans to buy season tickets to HELP the cause, I personally believe this method is not aiding this objective.

ARE YOU AWARE OF THAT, T W A T

And for those loyal supporters of ITFC its about time we started to
aim the blame in the right area.

Finally I do want to say, Loudnproud, you are a fantastic contributor
to this forum, your views are much appreciated by many members
of this forum and long may you and your views continue. They are
amongst the highest constructive comments I read.

Am I angry

what do you think

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Post by TODD66 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:20 am

I agree EB - none of it made any sense.

It was not the most riviting listen and during the 1st half, all that could be said was Luton were just as bad, if not worse :shock:

The only thing I can put it down to is an attempt to make all our players look so bad, that no one would possibly want them over the closed season - if that was the plan then it was pulled off fantastically :?

(Unfortunately I know it wasn't - they were just really awful, along with the game plan :roll: )

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:38 am

Earl Blue wrote:
bigfatjoes wrote:was not at the game, but for god sake Mceverly is sh*t!!! since he left our defence become abit and i say abit, more solid. The bloke is a f*cking liablity at the back and why joe sees something in the lad i do not no!

With all due respect BFJ and anyone else that wants to critisise
any of our players..

Its the fecking manager who chose the squad today and in my mind when there is no hope in hell of reaching the play-offs why the feck has BFJ
fielded a team that is of no consequence.

It might help a bit if we used these last few games to get the pickings right
to show the potential. I would rather lose against any team, when nothing
is to be gained, but continue like this then how the hell are we supposed
to understand the full value of what we are relying on for next season.

Danny Haynes is a star for the future, even as close as next season
what the hell is Big Joes excuse for playing Naylor up front.

Ok It wont get us to the play-offs but for goodness sake Joe
utilise the opportunity to bring young Danny Haynes on in
readiness for next season. We have had a lot of inconsitency amongst]most of our players this season, bhut as far as I am concerned
BFJ has also been inconsitant and deserves to be criticised for that.

I am in the USA, I was doing a bit of work today (for a change) and only
got to know what was going on in the first half.

I will also admit I did not realise Naylor was upfront, what was
the purpose of this.. Bowditch is not good enough to be part
of the regular team so why the hell pick him ahead of Haynes
and why if Joe feels we can do good playing one up front at home put Naylor up front away...

Am I going crazy, Its not fecking rock-it science is it???

I am sorry Joe you thoroughly derserve the T W A T badge today.

And Joe, despite the fact your loyal fans realise the dream has gone this
season, drink some coffee and WAKE UP. Your club is trying to get your fans to buy season tickets to HELP the cause, I personally believe this method is not aiding this objective.

ARE YOU AWARE OF THAT, T W A T

And for those loyal supporters of ITFC its about time we started to
aim the blame in the right area.

Finally I do want to say, Loudnproud, you are a fantastic contributor
to this forum, your views are much appreciated by many members
of this forum and long may you and your views continue. They are
amongst the highest constructive comments I read.

Am I angry

what do you think
...............................................and.........relax

T W A T badge LMFAO

and some very good points raised about the season tickets bruv

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by loudnproud » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:07 am

:wink: Earl Blue,Many thanks for your comments and i'm pleased that many enjoy reading pretty much whatever i am watching. Now that i have slept and reflected and read all of the replies,It realy is plainly very clear that BFJ got it very wrong at Luton. He is one of the first to critisise those supporters who dares to speak their minds.He is one of the first to point out that "we need the crowd to generate a noise to lift the players game" We gave it to you yesterday Mr Royle,As usual the away faithfull were yet again fantastic and pray what was your responce....Leaving us to watch the demise of Mceverly at left back and a non effective Naylor up front with Lee. With some of the S#it ref's we have had this season it is bad enough playing against 12 men let alone playing with only 9!!!
You started to win my respect when your hand was forced by injuries and the youngsters were called upon,sure we lost a few games even then,But the passion was their,the passing was their,the flair,be it raw,was their. I called for the introduction of Scot Barron along with several others only to be met with you saying that "They are only 18 and not ready yet!!" excuse me for only being a die-hard supporter who happens to show a bit more belief than you, but how old is Garvin and Supple? Wayne Rooney,who was dishing out programes at Luton by the way people!! was deemed good enough at 17 as was Giggs,Best not forgetting the greatest player of all time Pele.but to name a few!
Scot Barron was very much missed yesterday by this supporter and even prompted into singing "we wan't Scot Barron back"...His perfect replacement was sitting on the bench just to your left,couldnt miss the lad,he is the one who was looking gob-smacked that you were playing a player in Mceverly ahead of him,you know the one Jo!!! Got ginger hair!! Or was it a case that he is not one of the players that i have drafted into this club.....Bloody right you did'nt!!! far too good aint he?
Now can we talk about Haynes,Bowditch,Bam Bam up front....You are our manager to whom we trust for your good judgement and valued experience within the game and i respect that. You rightly believe that Haynes is not ready for 90 mins of hard competitive football at this level and i fully accept this. You are also right in that Bowditch needs an injection of confidence to kick start his scoring touch,We as supporters still sing "Deano..Deano..Deano.." even though we know he is not firing on all cylinders. In view of this, can you please answer a question that i along with thousands of others who pay good money to support want answering....why not play Lee/Haynes for 45 mins then Lee/Bowditch for 45 mins?? I'm e-mailing this directly to you Joe for it is an answer that we are waiting to hear. If you believe that a Naylor up front is more effective than a player with pace,power,youth and commitment then sir with the greatest respect,you are indeed an as*.

You have said their are going to be changes for the next game...I hope there are too.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:10 am

Well for once I wish Joe (instead of harping on about the penalty we should of have had) would have the balls and tell it like it is.
Nearly all those players playing for us out on that pitch yesterday were already on their summer holidays and to put it bluntly yet again proved how professional footballers (if that's what you can call them) couldn't give a sh*t about the fans who spend their hard earned cash week after week following the team they love.
As EB correctly says the club is trying to sell a product (ie:more season tickets for next season) and anybody who might have been considering either purchasing one for the first time or were still uncertain about renewing could very well have had their minds made up by yesterdays performance.
Somebody who I know who works for the club told us on the coach yesterday that the club have so far sold 6,500 season tickets for next season (I think he thought I didn't realise what the date was! :wink: ) but after yesterday there could be 6,500 people asking for refunds!!!!!!

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:02 am

Another thing that made a lot of us very cross yesterday was a friend sitting with us got a text from someone listerning to radio suffolk who were saying that the Ipswich fans were very quiet and not getting behind the team !!!!!!!!!!

a. I thought we were for long periods of a totally sh*te game of football

b. We were not getting any 'rewards' for our vocal support from a thoughly pathetic performance on the pitch....yes sometimes at PR you can hear a pin drop and we should make much more noice, but yesterday the 1700 Town fans DID get behind the team..a team that didnt deserve it...for the 2nd time this season (first was Burnley away :evil: ) I didnt clap them at the end.

Yes Earl by far the worst person there yesterday was Joe Royle....we were convinced at half time that he'd make the changes that were glaringly obvious to everyone...but NO....the team were playing like they didnt know each other....it was embarressing, insulting and has pissed a lot of us off !!!!

One final note on Currie.....at the final whistle I knew that he'd get the blame or most of it for this dreadful performance....Im not going to stick up for him, his corners were shockingly embarressing, but he wasn't the only player out there who was letting us down....'golden boy' Garven was crap too but no one slates him, thats what annoys me.....by far the worst player out there yesterday was McEverly...enough said :evil:

Lewis

Post by Lewis » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:14 am

1978greats wrote:Another thing that made a lot of us very cross yesterday was a friend sitting with us got a text from someone listerning to radio suffolk who were saying that the Ipswich fans were very quiet and not getting behind the team !!!!!!!!!!

a. I thought we were for long periods of a totally sh*te game of football

b. We were not getting any 'rewards' for our vocal support from a thoughly pathetic performance on the pitch....yes sometimes at PR you can hear a pin drop and we should make much more noice, but yesterday the 1700 Town fans DID get behind the team..a team that didnt deserve it...for the 2nd time this season (first was Burnley away :evil: ) I didnt clap them at the end.

Yes Earl by far the worst person there yesterday was Joe Royle....we were convinced at half time that he'd make the changes that were glaringly obvious to everyone...but NO....the team were playing like they didnt know each other....it was embarressing, insulting and has pissed a lot of us off !!!!

One final note on Currie.....at the final whistle I knew that he'd get the blame or most of it for this dreadful performance....Im not going to stick up for him, his corners were shockingly embarressing, but he wasn't the only player out there who was letting us down....'golden boy' Garven was crap too but no one slates him, thats what annoys me.....by far the worst player out there yesterday was McEverly...enough said :evil:
I think the argument for slating Currie over Garvan is that Garvan is still VERY young. He's still a long way from the finished article, whereas Currie is what you'd call a 'seasoned pro' and when someone of his 'calibre' is consistently inconsistent then he's going to get the brunt of the blame.

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:25 am

Nicky
Whilst agreeing with you 100% regarding JR and his player selection (not for the first time he has got it wrong this season) I do feel the players also really have to look at themselves.
Yesterday at times they couldn't even do the basics right (if some of the things that happened occured at a sunday league game the players would get a bollocking!) and yet no doubt we will hear the same old thing as we have heard before in the coming week about how they will have to go out and make amends against Stoke.
Thought the Luton fan who was sitting behind me yesterday summed it up perfectly when he said "us fans should have the word mugs printed on our forehead at times". :wink:

crikes

Post by crikes » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:48 am

Do you not think that Royle is looking to next season now. I reckon he played McEverly to look at him for a whole game to see whether or not to offer him a deal next season.

If this was not the case then Mr Royle pelase change your blue tinted specs because the lad was crap for the whole game.

He is not one to be offered a deal for next season

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:54 am

crikes wrote:Do you not think that Royle is looking to next season now. I reckon he played McEverly to look at him for a whole game to see whether or not to offer him a deal next season.

If this was not the case then Mr Royle pelase change your blue tinted specs because the lad was crap for the whole game.

He is not one to be offered a deal for next season
Agree totally.
Tbh he never impressed me the 1st time round as his distribution then was crap and imo it is worrying that joe might still be considering trying to sign him on a permanent basis.
Never mind the one thing you could say about him yesterday was that he managed to hit the net like a couple of our other players. The only problem was though it was the one above the stand at the side of the pitch!!!! :lol: :lol:

phily bon bon

Post by phily bon bon » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:33 am

Some really great posts and it saddens me to hear we were so crap.Its easy as I was´nt at the match to jump on the bandwagon but i have never really warmed to mceverly even before his injury.Everyone from the early days of TBs.comknows my opinions on naylor as a striker....and for a long time too I thought the same about his defending ,but hes proven (after a while) to be a realiable defender.With two young guns on the bench i simply cant understand the logic in not giving one of these young guns a runout.
Deeply disappointed am I and for all those that trogged to the kenilworth road dump to be served such inept football my greatest respect.
Joe has done an amazing job with the resourses hes had to hand ,but he should be a man and accept the flack when hes clearly got it wrong.

ippers

Post by ippers » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:36 am

and for a long time too I thought the same about his defending ,but hes proven (after a while) to be a realiable defender.
Thats the thing are they really that reliable because I think just because they play for Ipswich we see tham as better than they are, for example i they palyed for Stoke we would probably say that they are fairly sh*te. Im of the opinion they are decent at this level but not good enough if we want to make a serious promotion push because at the end of the day we still let in too many bloody goals! :lol:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:59 pm

My humble opinions of yesterdays game are as follow ...

The match as a going "result" was of little importance to the staff at ITFC I feel Royle was casting a deciding eye over certain individuals ..
and I think he was probably asking the following Q's..

1) Mc Everly do we / dont we sign him?? (God help us if he is meant to be this "target" defender we are supposed to after)...IMO this player is a "Matt Richards (at LB) mark II" - Show him the door Joe - He's not good enough !!

2) Dean Bowditch....this feels like the "Last Chance Saloon " for Deano ...time is running out for this kid to convince Joe ...decision?...jury's still out for Joe I suspect and I would expect to see more "trials" for Deano over the remaining games. Personally i wouldnt be suprised if Deano has had his last season with us !

3) Juan we know Joe wants him...Moanco are looking to see if they still do... and if not how much to ask for him...keep playing crap until the end of the season Jimmy keep playing crap !!

4) Haynes Joe knows what this kid can do ....so why waste time pairing him up with Lee - give the kid a rest try out other options (in other positions (ie defending players like Mc Everly and move Naylor up front to facilitate this)...not that Naylor is a "striker sucess" and JR doesnt see him as a striker IMO !

I wouldnt be suprised to see more "experiments" btween now and the end of the season with those players that have either been out long term injured and need ti get some games under their belts , and those that need to convice the management they still have a future at PR ..most of the players Joe wants are now signed up thank god ...

wadda you lot think ?

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:03 pm

Hallam, I really do value you opinions, and you are a bit
like me in that you try to look at both sides.

But the FANS will not be able to See the potential unless it is tried
and tested, and as for the season tickets a fair few more Will
hAve made a decision yesterday, and thats not good.

Experimenting and bringing your fans down IMHO is not an option.

However when Big Joe reads your theory he will use it is a press statement

:wink:

Another afterthought.

Perhaps some ofour other players were made to look sh 1 t yesterday cause they were not playing the game they were starting to get to grips
with.. Loads of excuses can be used, but its not doing us any favours
at the end of the day.

If Joe returns to he best team possible on Saturday and we get back
to our winning/playing ways he may be able to salvage a few last
minute cheques for ST'S.
Last edited by Earl Blue on Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

truefan2005

Post by truefan2005 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:05 pm

well said hallamblue

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:23 pm

how did i know ud be able to put another spin on things regarding the game at luton hallam lol

i know what ur saying to a point, but the club needs to sell season tickets first and foremost, and fans just aint gunna cough up their hard earned for sh*te like was dished up yesterday

as has been said before, a team full of ITFC youngsters playing their hearts out and losing is much easier to bear than a team that just doesnt have the talant or just cant be arsed and losing

i hope to god things are different on saturday....

Dubai Blue

Post by Dubai Blue » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:23 pm

Yeah good posts guys. I have to say that even I am upset by some of JRs decisions this time.

McEverley ... well ok I back him on that one since he needs to see the lad. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts at Stoke too. I would have thought 45 minutes would be enough on his first game back though.

Naylor up front though ........ frankly unbelievable. Perhaps he was worried about Haynes & Bowditch against the ten ton Luton defensive monsters but, well, they have to learn to play against them. They can't be dropped from every game when they might come up against big defenders can they.

Joe you must be getting it wrong if your biggest fans think you've fu***d up.

Nice to see Fuller getting a brace against Cardiff yesterday :wink:

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:27 pm

Dubai Blue wrote:Yeah good posts guys. I have to say that even I am upset by some of JRs decisions this time.

McEverley ... well ok I back him on that one since he needs to see the lad. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts at Stoke too. I would have thought 45 minutes would be enough on his first game back though.

Naylor up front though ........ frankly unbelievable. Perhaps he was worried about Haynes & Bowditch against the ten ton Luton defensive monsters but, well, they have to learn to play against them. They can't be dropped from every game when they might come up against big defenders can they.

Joe you must be getting it wrong if your biggest fans think you've fu***d up.

Nice to see Fuller getting a brace against Cardiff yesterday :wink:

steady on DB.....did i read that correctly??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

hallamblue

Post by hallamblue » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:38 pm

Earl Blue wrote:Hallam, I really do value you opinions, and you are a bit

Another afterthought.

Perhaps some ofour other players were made to look sh 1 t yesterday cause they were not playing the game they were starting to get to grips
at the end of the day.

minute cheques for ST'S.
I do take your point Eb !...and if Joe does use my post as a press statement - you can be the first to have my autograph :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Earl Blue

Post by Earl Blue » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:32 pm

hallamblue wrote:
Earl Blue wrote:Hallam, I really do value you opinions, and you are a bit

Another afterthought.

at the end of the day.

minute cheques for ST'S.
I do take your point Eb !...and if Joe does use my post as a press statement - you can be the first to have my autograph :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cry: :cry: What I cant have it now Hallam...

Ojc

Post by Ojc » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:08 am

McCrapply, why is it that when he starts we play crap? Scott Barron settled into that role straight away, I'm sorry but McCrapply as he is now known to our household was'nt even good enough for Gillingham so why is good enough to be put in a team ahead of a inform Barron & Casement?

Get rid of him, we don't need to buy another defender now Casement has displayed promise.