As Requested

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

Shed on tour

As Requested

Post by Shed on tour » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:33 am

By BB I would confirm that Mr Currie was absolute sh*t yesterday!!! :wink:
The only thing he did right was find the tunnel at the end of the game, first Town player down it (see BB he can be the first at something :wink: ), the only problem being that he should have found it 90 minutes earlier. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TODD66
Posting Game Moderator

Post by TODD66 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:38 am

Perhaps not Shed - if he had not managed to find it 90 minutes earlier, JR would have been forced to play someone who would have avoided hitting the first man every time :roll:

Perhaps we need to lay on a few more roadworks or accidents to make sure he misses the bus 8)

hallamblue

Re: As Requested

Post by hallamblue » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:56 pm

Shed on tour wrote:By BB I would confirm that Mr Currie was absolute sh*t yesterday!!! :wink:
The only thing he did right was find the tunnel at the end of the game, first Town player down it (see BB he can be the first at something :wink: ), the only problem being that he should have found it 90 minutes earlier. :lol: :lol: :lol:
he wasnt as shyte as Luton's ground....Clubs that have inferior standards to those required by the Football league IMO shouldnt be allowed in the fizzy league ...and Luton's were absolute crap !! ...a bloody disgrace IMO !!

Shed on tour

Post by Shed on tour » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:59 pm

Hallam
Read my post about the disabled section under the thread Health & Safety at football grounds.
It really was dangerous and Moped & Katrina were quite scared.

Bluebird

Re: As Requested

Post by Bluebird » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:45 am

Shed on tour wrote:By BB I would confirm that Mr Currie was absolute sh*t yesterday!!! :wink:
I'll admit that i've never been Currie's greatest fan :lol: , but saturday was unbelievable! He puffed and panted around the pitch, flinched at the slightest risk of contact, and he took all the free kicks and corners and failed to deliver a single decent cross.

He was clearly so out of sorts, that even given the poor performances of several of his team mates, how could BFJ leave him on the pitch? Why was he allowed to take corner, after corner? I've always been concerned about BFJ's loyalty to his favourites, but FFS Joe put you foot firmly up that tarts arse, and make him at least earn the shirt!