royle in sack scandal

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

John

royle in sack scandal

Post by John » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:21 am

cut holes in the bottom so he could run to finish line :lol:

did i get anyones hopes up, lol

Bluebird

Post by Bluebird » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:13 am

Yes! :lol:

ROYLE OUT!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Susie

Post by Susie » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:29 am

Bluebird wrote:Yes! :lol:

Will you be saying that to him next week at the Awards Night BB?

Himple

Post by Himple » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:29 am

:lol: :lol:

Had me... :shock:

John

Post by John » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:23 pm

for me next season will be the chance for royle to prove he can do it.....hopefully no excuses like injuries etc, because at the moment i feel i have to give him the benefit of the doubt........why, because he has had a nightmare and the strange decisions he's had to make i'm putting down to pure frustration.

lets see what the bloke can do with a full quota of players for most of the season....(hopefully that is)......we've had it tough this season with financial restraints plus the added hindrance of the above, not to mention the poor reff's that have cost us this season.

it can be so easy to blame things on injuries and reff's etc, and i for one don't like making excuses up.....but this season has been bad :roll:

blind faith??????.....hope not

lets wait and see........come on you blues

Riviera

Post by Riviera » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:55 am

john_ipsw2 wrote:

for me next season will be the chance for royle to prove he can do it.....hopefully no excuses like injuries etc, because at the moment i feel i have to give him the benefit of the doubt........why, because he has had a nightmare and the strange decisions he's had to make i'm putting down to pure frustration.

lets see what the bloke can do with a full quota of players for most of the season....(hopefully that is)......we've had it tough this season with financial restraints plus the added hindrance of the above, not to mention the poor reff's that have cost us this season.

it can be so easy to blame things on injuries and reff's etc, and i for one don't like making excuses up.....but this season has been bad :roll:

blind faith??????.....hope not

lets wait and see........come on you blues
john, ur hallam blue in disguse :lol: :lol: