"Dear Joe Royle....."

Here you can chat about everything and anything related to ITFC and other football issues. This forum also hosts the now Internationally famous TB.com ITFC match previews which contain insightful pre-match thoughts, previous highlights, news links relating to Town, form guides and other bits and pieces. Feel free to discuss meet ups/travel plans in here as well.

Moderators: marko69, Bluemike, Charnwood

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

"Dear Joe Royle....."

Post by loudnproud » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:37 pm

Just a brief observation after spending another £50.00s to watch a team that were supposed to be fired up after recieving a royle rollicking....They didnt respond to your rollicking very much did they?
Now i see this two ways...
First,It didnt happen,you gave them a very poor,brief talking to after that dismal performance against Stoke and they repaid your blind faith in them with what? Yet another dismal performance.
Or,and i suspect this could be the case,You gave them a right rollicking and still the players disrespect you and put in another dismal performance!!!
So what is the answer Joe? Scott Barron was getting slaughtered out there,where was sito to give him some respite? Matt Richards was yet again slow,poor with distribution and lacking effort, even i could see that he was going to have a mare of a game after 10 mins of play.Skard on the bench would of given us some bite.
Casement is a centrehalf,Fabian is a full back,I know casement is only a kid and still learning,then let him learn in his natural position!!
If these players that you have assembled can not respond to a managers rollicking,then prey do tell me,why on earth are you putting 24000 of us through this madness? No player is bigger than the club and that goes for the manager too. Their is a major missconception from some in the local media that we have nothing to play for.....Complete and utter crap is my reply!!! We have our PRIDE and our PRIDE means finnishing above the Budgies at the very least!!! Yet again today we have squandered a chance to catch them up and get above them. This may not seem too important to a scouser,But to a Tractor-Boy,Its a life or death situation!!!
You have simply got to get this defence of ours up to a higher standard,You have got to install some belief into a mid-field who have been lacking.
I have renewed my season ticket and i shall see the remainder of this season home and away. I demand a performance on monday against Watford,as i am sure that you have spoken harshly to the players after todays home defeat. If the players yet again fail to respond to their managers cry,Then perhaps it is truely time for Sheepshanks to intervene and give you a P45......

1978greats

Re: "Dear Joe Royle....."

Post by 1978greats » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:52 pm

loudnproud wrote:Just a brief observation after spending another £50.00s to watch a team that were supposed to be fired up after recieving a royle rollicking....They didnt respond to your rollicking very much did they?
Now i see this two ways...
First,It didnt happen,you gave them a very poor,brief talking to after that dismal performance against Stoke and they repaid your blind faith in them with what? Yet another dismal performance.
Or,and i suspect this could be the case,You gave them a right rollicking and still the players disrespect you and put in another dismal performance!!!
So what is the answer Joe? Scott Barron was getting slaughtered out there,where was sito to give him some respite? Matt Richards was yet again slow,poor with distribution and lacking effort, even i could see that he was going to have a mare of a game after 10 mins of play.Skard on the bench would of given us some bite.
Casement is a centrehalf,Fabian is a full back,I know casement is only a kid and still learning,then let him learn in his natural position!!
If these players that you have assembled can not respond to a managers rollicking,then prey do tell me,why on earth are you putting 24000 of us through this madness? No player is bigger than the club and that goes for the manager too. Their is a major missconception from some in the local media that we have nothing to play for.....Complete and utter crap is my reply!!! We have our PRIDE and our PRIDE means finnishing above the Budgies at the very least!!! Yet again today we have squandered a chance to catch them up and get above them. This may not seem too important to a scouser,But to a Tractor-Boy,Its a life or death situation!!!
You have simply got to get this defence of ours up to a higher standard,You have got to install some belief into a mid-field who have been lacking.
I have renewed my season ticket and i shall see the remainder of this season home and away. I demand a performance on monday against Watford,as i am sure that you have spoken harshly to the players after todays home defeat. If the players yet again fail to respond to their managers cry,Then perhaps it is truely time for Sheepshanks to intervene and give you a P45......
Here Here !!!

Anglo-Saxon

Post by Anglo-Saxon » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:53 pm

Very good post Loudnproud.

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:09 pm

Anglo-Saxon wrote:Very good post Loudnproud.
He's very good at saying how im feeling...just crap at predicting our scores :lol: ...sorry Dave :wink:

loudnproud
Forum Hall of Famer

Post by loudnproud » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:26 am

:D Point taken Nicky!!! I'm never predicting again,Lost mony on the last two!!!

1978greats

Post by 1978greats » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:06 am

loudnproud wrote::D Point taken Nicky!!! I'm never predicting again,Lost mony on the last two!!!
You know me Dave, Iv tried very hard to keep confident this season....I dont moan about the players or manager (much!), I try to see the good in every game and every player....I tried not to get into the 'relegation' mode of before Christmas and even believed that the Playoffs were a possibility a while ago..... but it was at Luton when I finally realised that something is very very wrong and is getting worse...Im genuinely worried about OUR club :(

...and I cant see us winning another game this season !!! So keep your money in your pocket :wink:

Rach

Post by Rach » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:30 am

Good post....summed up what the majority are thinking....